Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
LEGODAYS : 20% sur une sélection de LEGO avec ...
Voir le deal

AIRBOURNE Frontman On AC/DC Comparisons:

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

AIRBOURNE Frontman On AC/DC Comparisons: Empty
MessageSujet: AIRBOURNE Frontman On AC/DC Comparisons:   AIRBOURNE Frontman On AC/DC Comparisons: EmptyJeu 4 Sep - 0:16

AIRBOURNE Frontman On AC/DC Comparisons: "There Is No Higher Compliment"

AIRBOURNE Frontman On AC/DC Comparisons: T96043 MetalSucks recently spoke with AIRBOURNE lead singer/guitarist Joel O'Keefe at the Rockstar Mayhem Fest stop at Nassau Coliseum on Long Island, NY.

O'Keefe shared his thoughts about hard partying on the road, being the only hard rock act on an extreme metal tour, and the constant comparisons the band receives to AC/DC. An excerpt from the interview follow:

Q: We just want to ask you about AC/DC. You guys get compared to them a lot obviously. Does that make you happy? Or do you wish people would let you have your own identity?

A: "Oh, mate, in this day and age, whoever you are when you come out, especially if you're from Australia and you sound like we do, you're going to get compared to anyone who is out there. It doesn't matter who you are, you are going to get compared to somebody. To be compared to the best rock and roll band in the business, who are still going today and are about to release another album, there is no higher compliment. I could list a thousand bands that I would not want to be compared to. There are a handful that any band does [want to be compared to]. If you get compared to a band like AC/DC or MOTÖRHEAD or ROSE TATTOO or IRON MAIDEN or METALLICA, you can't be doing anything wrong because that's real rock and roll. I think Mick Jagger said it best, 'It's only rock and roll but I like it'."

Read the full interview at MetalSucks.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

AIRBOURNE Frontman On AC/DC Comparisons: Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AIRBOURNE Frontman On AC/DC Comparisons:   AIRBOURNE Frontman On AC/DC Comparisons: EmptyJeu 4 Sep - 0:17

AIRBOURNE Frontman On AC/DC Comparisons: 96043
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AIRBOURNE Frontman On AC/DC Comparisons:
Page 1 sur 1