Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

BLACK SABBATH Bass Legend Geezer Butler -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BLACK SABBATH Bass Legend Geezer Butler - Empty
MessageSujet: BLACK SABBATH Bass Legend Geezer Butler -   BLACK SABBATH Bass Legend Geezer Butler - EmptySam 6 Sep - 3:02

BLACK SABBATH Bass Legend Geezer Butler - "Thank You All Who Came To See The Metal Masters Tour"

BLACK SABBATH/HEAVEN AND HELL bass legend Geezer Butler has issued the following update:

"Thank you all who came to see the Metal Masters tour. It was a pleasure touring with such great bands and friends - JUDAS PRIEST, MOTÖRHEAD, and TESTAMENT, and their respective crews. It was great meeting everyone who came to the meet and greets after the shows.

Now back to reality. As you may know from my website and lyrics, I am pro all life, not just unborn fetuses. I don't understand people who say they are pro-life, but then support unnecessary wars and the disgusting slaughter of animals for sport. I respect people's freedom of religion, but I absolutely abhor hypocrites. Which brings me to this horrific video of cowardly bastards in airplanes, shooting wolves for so called "sport", and the hypocritical politician [she's supposed to be pro-life, remember], who allows this cowardly act to take place in her state. I know lots of people who hunt, and I enjoy shooting at my local gun range, but I don't know, nor would i want to know, anyone who gets pleasure from this disgraceful behaviour. God/Nature has created a beautiful earth, and populated it with beautiful creatures, and I believe that all life is miraculous. Why do politicians [royals included] enjoy killing so much, and treating those miracles with such contempt?"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

BLACK SABBATH Bass Legend Geezer Butler -
Page 1 sur 1