Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

BLACK SABBATH Guitar Legend .......

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BLACK SABBATH Guitar Legend ....... Empty
MessageSujet: BLACK SABBATH Guitar Legend .......   BLACK SABBATH Guitar Legend ....... EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 21:37

BLACK SABBATH Guitar Legend To Be Honored By Birmingham's Broad Street Walk Of Stars

BLACK SABBATH Guitar Legend ....... T100300 Broadstreet.co.uk is reporting:

The Broad Street Business Improvement District is delighted to announce that HEAVEN AND HELL guitarist, founding member of BLACK SABBATH, Grammy Award winner and king of heavy metal Tony Iommi will be honoured on the Broad Street Walk Of Stars on Sunday, November 23rd.

Following an afternoon of live music from local bands on the stage in Centenary Square ‘Kerrang Radio’ presenter Johnny Doom will host the evening, with the presentation of the star taking place at 6.30pm.

Born in Aston, Birmingham, guitarist and songwriter Tony is best known as the founding member of pioneering heavy metal band Black Sabbath, and more of less single-handedly inventing the heavy rock music genre. Iommi is widely recognized as one of the most important and influential guitarists in rock music and is widely considered to be the man who invented the heavy metal riff.

Iommi has released over 30 albums with Black Sabbath, 2 solo albums, has sold over 80 million copies and is the recipient of 20 platinum and 14 gold albums. Black Sabbath were inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in November 2005, and in March 2006 into New York’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Currently working on a new studio album with Heaven And Hell in America Tony is thrilled to return home to accept his Walk Of Star honour; “It’s great – it’s really an honour – I’m really proud of it … I was shocked! It’s so nice to have things like that! I’ve got one out in LA but I’m not from LA – It’s so nice being recognised in your home town.”

Mike Olley, Broad Street Manager, said “We are delighted to be welcoming Tony onto the Broad Street Walk of Star’s. The contribution he has made to rock music deserves to be honoured and we are excited he has agreed to give us the opportunity to do so.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

BLACK SABBATH Guitar Legend .......
Page 1 sur 1