Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à 299,99€ ( ODR 50€)
299.99 € 549.99 €
Voir le deal

Drummer Simon Wright On

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Drummer Simon Wright On Empty
MessageSujet: Drummer Simon Wright On   Drummer Simon Wright On EmptyMar 16 Sep - 11:03

Drummer Simon Wright On BIG NOIZE Trip To Iraq - "It Was An Experience I Will Never Forget"

Drummer Simon Wright On T96842 Legendary drummer Simon Wright (DIO, AC/DC, RHINO BUCKET) has issued the following update:

"I have just returned from playing five shows for the troops and allied forces in Iraq. They are incredible individuals doing a very difficult job trying to bring stability to that region,they go months on end without the luxury of live entertainment, I know I speak for all of us in saying it was an honour and a pleasure to rock out with them.

The band was called BIG NOIZE - Joe Lynn Turner, vocals, from RAINBOW/DEEP PURPLE; Carlos Cavazo, guitar, from QUIET RIOT; Phil Soussan, bass, from OZZY/JIMMY PAGE; Alex Bubenheim, keys; and myself on drums.

It was an experience I will never forget. To the troops and allied forces, God Bless you, you are all doing a great job. Be safe.

In August I had the opportunity to play two tracks on the Heavy Metal X-Mas CD (We Wish You A Metal Christmas And A Headbanging New Year) featuring a whole host of brilliant musicians and singers, too many too mention,turned out great! I also had the pleasure of recording with Tim Ripper Owens from JUDAS PRIEST, for his new solo CD, which also turned out great, and were still working the mix on the new Rhino Bucket CD, which is gonna rock.

So it's been a hectic couple of months and I'm loving every minute of it."

AC/DC's 'Flick Of The Switch':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKKhTyXLyQc&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/96842
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Drummer Simon Wright On
Page 1 sur 1