Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

VADER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

VADER Empty
MessageSujet: VADER   VADER EmptyMer 17 Sep - 16:47

VADER Announce New Touring Lineup; Band To Begin Pre-Production On Necropolis In December

VADER T96964 Polish death metal veterans VADER have issued the following update:

"Good news from VADER's camp! We would like to confirm officially the band's lineup for the upcoming tours in October and January. It features Piotr "Peter" Wiwczarek (guitar, vocal), Reyash (bass), Waclaw "Vogg" Kieltyka (guitar) and Pawe? Jaroszewicz (drums).

Last Sunday at Progresja Club, Warsaw we had a drummers audition. Earlier, actually just after the anniversary gig we had some talks with a few guitarists about possibilities of joining the band. And now we are ready to announce our new touring lineup.

The new drummer is 22- year old Pawe? Jaroszewicz from Lublin, who previously played in not so well known act SOUL SNATCHER, he also did some session drumming for HELL-BORN and CRIONICS (watch him playing with Soul Snatcher below).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQPHJNaAKJ4&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/96964

We must admit the level for this audition was much higher than a few years ago, when we were looking for Doc's successor. We received many submissions from all over the world, however we decided to focus on Polish drummers (due to lack of time, we have to prepare at least one -hour set for the upcoming shows, so we need a very good communication). Finally, we chose 3 drummers and checked their skills in such songs as 'Dark Age', 'Silent Empire', 'Carnal' or 'Sothis'.

Pawe? "Paul" Jaroszewicz won the competition and he will appear with the band on the upcoming tours.

Guitar player, the one who will replace Mauser is Wac?aw Kie?tyka, known more as Vogg from DECAPITATED! You know this guy and what he achieved with his band very well. Having him in Vader - it's definitely a good thing. Try to imagine Vader live with Vogg on second guitar, it's definitely going to be an unstoppable war-machine! Both Paul and Vogg will play with Vader as session musicians. We still haven't decided who would join Vader as permament members. There are a variety of options available, both on drummer and guitarist vacancy. There's no hurry, we want to prepare everything very carefully. Time shall tell...

October tour will run through Scandinavia. Vader will appear on it together with GRAVE, ZONARIA and GILLA BRUJA. It starts on October 17th in Vilnius and runs to January 11th (Aarhus).

January tour starts on January 9th and runs to January 22nd, during this trip (named Winterfest 2009) Vader will be sharing the stage with DEICIDE, SAMAEL, ZONARIA, DEVIAN and ARTISIAN.

In the meantime the band is also going to prepare stuff for the next studio album. The pre-production session is scheduled for December at Polish Hertz Studio. The recording session is planned for February/ March, mixes and mastering should take place in April/ May.

We are going to entrust the production of this album to an extremely experienced and well known producer. We need a guy who would be able to give Vader a new splendor. After 25 years the machine should be well lubricated and polished hehe... Of course, good producers cost a lot of money and Vader is still an underground act, but we have some ideas... We're also looking for some new graphic designers, photographers and so on.

The new album will be entitled Necropolis. Hoping to get better support from our record label than we've received so far. More news will follow soon.

Stay Vader-ized !!!!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

VADER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VADER   VADER EmptyLun 5 Jan - 1:36

New Interview With VADER Mastermind Piotr "Peter" Wiwczarek Available

VADER 103985

VADER mastermind Piotr "Peter" Wiwczarek was recently interviewed by Metal-Rules.com's Arto Lehtinen and Luxi Lahtinen about a number of topics. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

www.Metal-Rules.com : Something has happened in the Vader camp. The previous members Mauser (Stefanowicz, guitar) and Daray" (Brzozowski, drums) have left the band. Were you surprised that they left all of a sudden, and at the same time?

Wiwczarek: "Well, first of all it was not at the same time, maybe close. But it is something that has happened before so, it’s not like a disaster, we’ve just changed members. They wanted to do something different, they decided to do something different; you can’t do anything good if you don’t want to. So for Vader it’s actually good that these guys have left the band, because now we have those who are dedicated and want to do it. The guys playing with us now are kind of like session members at the moment, so we’ll see what happens in the future. It’s not just my decision as a leader, but especially their decision if they want to join us for longer or not. To be in Vader is not just like the good part. The bad part is having to spend the time touring. It’s hard work, you have to sacrifice yourself for that and not everybody can stand it. I think the biggest problem is to find a good member – it’s not problem to find a good musician, it’s a problem to find someone who can spend time touring for maybe two thirds of the year, far from family and friends. That’s something hard."

Metal-Rules.com: You’ve just released this collection album of re-recorded versions (XXV) of the older Vader songs from several albums. What was the idea of the whole package?

Wiwczarek: "Actually I don’t like this kind of thing, it always means ‘time is over’ or something like that. There is so much to do yet for Vader, there’s still people who like to see us more and more so this is no time to say ‘goodbye’. And doing the music, I think that’s the best thing we could do for fans. This album is very specific because we recorded it mainly for a new generation, the generation who knows us from IMPRESSIONS IN BLOOD and THE ART OF WAR. And that’s why there are no songs from these albums included. So we focussed on the first records and a few never released tracks just to close up the beginning of Vader. And that was the main idea for XXV. And better for those fans who have followed since our demo-days. I think it’s also the best gift from the band because we collected all the songs from the last 25 years on one album, but not just collected – re-recorded to give them a new sound. The idea came also from the album Saxon recorded for their 20th anniversary with that kind of stuff. We just recorded more songs. I found it great idea and followed the same idea."

Metal-Rules.com: You recently had the Vader anniversary show in the end of August this year, with several other bands sharing the bill as well - like SAMAEL, GRAVE, ROTTING CHRIST, GOREFEST, MARDUK, etc… How did you pick up those bands for this special event anyway? Were also the former members of Vader taking a part of the anniversary gig?

Wiwczarek: "First we thought it wasn’t going to be easy because every band is enough known, and the question was, are they going to understand the idea of this evening? Because not everyone can forget about their pride and play as a support band. Because it was our anniversary we wanted to play the long set and that’s why we played at the end. It’s not like we wanted to show that we’re the best because we play last, that would be stupid. So each band has the same time to play. We were talking to many bands but not every manager can swallow that so that’s why it was an honour for us to have some of the bands on the bill. This was mostly a gift for the fans – lots of them stayed from the beginning to the end, 12 hours non-stop in the mosh, I remember I talked to the Grave guys after that and they were shocked as they had never seen that from 11 before noon till 11 at night the people could still be so ready, not tiring. That was nice. So that was like a big step back into the good times in the past. And that was the main idea. And I’m so happy that – well we couldn’t do everything that we planned because of the size of the stage and some logistical problems – but all in all I think 90% it was a success and the people were happy and that’s important."

Metal-Rules.com: Will there be a DVD of this?
Wiwczarek: "First we wanted to do that but that would be a problem because we’d need to sacrifice about two or three hundred people [fans] for that, because the team needs the room at the front of the stage. The stage was not as big and we didn’t want to do something like ‘Vader and the rest’ so we kept everything in the background but we left enough big stage for everybody, for the bands to feel like men, like a band. They were guests, not the support guys. The other problem is, when there is a camera, you act differently, and we count on spontaneity, a spontaneous concert. So we decided to leave that idea and just do a show. And you know if it’s not recorded, it’s one of a kind. It wasn’t recorded so everyone could buy and watch, it was one of a kind. And we didn’t expect that so many people would be interested, but a month before the show, everything was sold out, there were people who wanted to pay four or five times the price for a ticket. We tried to keep the price as low as possible but it wasn’t ass-cheap. That’s good though, it means people are into it indeed. And not just from Poland – we had visitors from Russia and from west and even a few guys from America who flew to Warsaw just for the show."

To read the entire interview head to this location.
bru_dall

VADER Empty
MessageSujet: VADER   VADER EmptyLun 2 Fév - 19:33

VADER Members Issue Post-Winterfest 2009 Tour Update

VADER 105855

Polish death metallers VADER have issued the following:

Vader's mainman Peter has commented on the recently completed Winterfest 2009 tour and some other things. You can read it below:

Peter (vocals/guitar): "Welcome in the Year 2009 !!!! As I promised - You will see news more often on the Site, which itself will evolve soon as well... We're gonna add more new stuff (so the brand new Vader song will be available in days) also upgrade the general info on www.vader.pl . The real revolution in look will come with the new album in autumn.

What happened in last few weeks? Of course, Winterfest with our Dudes from DEICIDE, SAMAEL or DEVIAN was total success indeed!!!! Great tour and awesome start in New year for Vader!!! Every evening we played for plenty of Metal Freaks (average 550 Fans) and Vader were welcomed like kings. THANX SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOU INDEED!!!!! This is only a part of what we plan for the upcoming album and tours in late months 2009. We have spend great January with the whole Massive Music Team - who were working pretty hard every night to make every show in quality. The Winter Offensive destroyed everything totally!!!!!... Those who were know that well. Special greetings for all Fans in Slovakia and Poland , where 800 throats raised Hell every evening !!!!

Below You'll find some lines about the tour written by my Dudes from the band."

Vogg (guitar): "Winterfest 2009 was in my opinion tremendous. Great organization, good promotion and no problem at all... Deicide was destroying every evening!!! It was for me, Peter, Paul and Reyash just a second tour together but I saw all fans really satisfied from how we performed. I'd like to thank to Massive Music ,Peter, Fabricio, Wsciekly, Jurgen, and all "gypsies" for professional job and awesome atmosphere every night hehehe. Till next time!!!!"

Reyash (bass): "...after so successful tour in November in Scandinavia/Baltic Lands we all were waiting for Winterfest 2009- next tour organized by Massive Music... We met on 6th January in Progresja Club in Warsaw to prepare the set. Every one relaxed and filled with energy , ready for war... After 3 hours rehearsal (with Riverside practicing just behind the wall...)we spend time in a restaurant next door, having pizza and some good beers. Buzzi (our Friend carrying about the merch)showed up soon and the rest of our team fallowed him: "gypsies" from Krakov January/Vacek and Diabel,. The guys took our gear pretty fast to the trailer and in deep frost (minus 25 degrees) we took direction Massive Music HQ. Mario, Eva and Darek (tour manager) , Piotr and both Crisses (drivers) were awaiting us. Fast supper, cigarette, beer and we all moved to the nightliner... We drove somewhere in Germany to pick up Samael and the rest of Swiss crew.... I woke up at noon in Amsterdam , where the second nightliner was waiting with Australians from Amentia, Americans from Order Of Ennead and our sound master Fabricio. Devian dudes appeared just in next minutes...We were waiting just for Deicide. Ralf Santolla showed up soon after fallowed by Jack Owen and Steve Asheim, who came up from darkness in lather suit... After while Mr. Glen Benton showed up as well ! with a smile big like Hell... All was completed (two buses and 35 persons) and we start to Tillburg. So was the TEAM. Everything went well since the very beginning of the tour: professional bands-playing like Hell every evening - good venues, great number of Fans, awesome crew and organization, good food. Vader were more and more aggressive every next show. For a first time I was playing on Fender Precision Bass and it was so great feeling banging head with musicians like Peter, Vogg and Paul indeed. Tremendous fourteen shows, last three sold out... Bratislava killed and Poland was probably the best on tour! Every night crazy afterparty with cool friends... and so on every evening. Thanx so much for Massive Music for professionalism!!! Metal on!!!"

Paul (drums): Winterfest is just over and I can already say, that it was on of the best - if not the best - tour I ever took part at!!! All was so much professional prepared. Great atmosphere and cool company let everyone spend great time indeed. Of course - concerts were the most important and -to be honest -I felt little stress in Polish part of the tour. It were the first shows in Poland in this line up and I was not sure, how the response gonna be like. So the applause for Vader and great numbers of Fans was nice surprise for me. THANX SO MUCH for support !!! It was really important for me indeed. This is noting but big motivation for next Vader album and giving 200% more on next shows for Vader!!!"

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=17810323
Contenu sponsorisé

VADER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VADER   VADER Empty

VADER
Page 1 sur 1