Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

TROUBLE - New Interview

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TROUBLE - New Interview Empty
MessageSujet: TROUBLE - New Interview   TROUBLE - New Interview EmptyJeu 18 Sep - 16:07

TROUBLE - New Interview Available

TROUBLE - New Interview T97040 Rock N Roll Experience recently spoke to TROUBLE guitarist Rick Wartell. An excerpt from the interview is available below:

Rock N Roll Experience: Are you going to record a new Trouble record with Kory (Clarke / WARRIOR SOUL) singing?

Rick: "Yes...we started writing and we've got eight or nine songs written and we're going to begin recording as soon as we get home from this East Coast leg & we are going to start piecing it together, so, YES!"

Rock N Roll Experience: What kinda direction is the new music going in?

Rick: "I know people have said this a million times and I know you've heard this a million times, but it' s pretty f**king heavy, let's put it that way! The music end of it that Bruce and I are writing is getting heavier and heavier...it's getting heavier and then we want Kory to incorporate his style to what we are doing, that's basically all that we really want out of this."

Rock N Roll Experience: Would Trouble ever play a WARRIOR SOUL cover in the live set?

Rick: "I wanted to, I wanted to do 'We Cry Out', but everyone was going, no, no, no, but Warrior Soul is still together, so it wouldn't be right to do that. If there was no Warrior Soul, then it would be cool, they are going to go out touring and they are putting out a record, if they were completely done, then we would definitely do one or two songs."

Go to this location for the complete interview.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TROUBLE - New Interview
Page 1 sur 1