Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

duff mckagan new interview

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

duff mckagan new interview Empty
MessageSujet: duff mckagan new interview   duff mckagan new interview EmptyJeu 18 Sep - 16:10

DUFF McKAGAN - New Interview Available

duff mckagan new interview T97043 Rob Haynes at UK-based Metrolife recently spoke with VELVET REVOLVER / LOADED's Duff McKagan. The following is an excerpt from the interview:

Q: You've worked with two of the most charismatic vocalists in rock: what did you learn?

Duff: "Axl [Rose] is a kick-ass frontman, he throws everything into it, and Scott Weiland is great, although completely different. I'm sure I've learned different things from both of them, you can't help but do that a little. I'm sure I've learned things about guitar playing from Slash, too."

Q: What's the situation with Velvet Revolver?

Duff: "Well, we have the next record written; it was done before the last tour was over. But we have so many singers who have submitted audition tapes that we have to listen to them all critically without getting burned out. There's too many singers! But we'll figure it out."

Go to this location for the complete interview.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

duff mckagan new interview
Page 1 sur 1