Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

DUFF McKAGAN new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DUFF McKAGAN new album Empty
MessageSujet: DUFF McKAGAN new album   DUFF McKAGAN new album EmptyMer 22 Oct - 0:51

DUFF McKAGAN's LOADED Issue Post-Japan Update

DUFF McKAGAN new album T99305 Seattle-based sonic force Duff McKagan’s (VELVET REVOLVER, ex-GUNS N' ROSES) LOADED have issued the following update from Duff:

"Well, well. It was another kick ass trip for the Loaded group! I just landed back in LA from Tokyo where we played the Loud Park festival with MÖTLEY CRÜE and then our own show the next night at Quattro. A quick weekend onslaught guerilla style.

My long-time friend Richard Stark from Chrome Hearts was also in Tokyo and he showed Susan and I the new store in Tokyo (which is definately something to see if any of you get a chance!).

Nikki Sixx came down to the Quattro show. I've known that guy now for over 20 years and that dude is the real article. Let me tell ya, sometimes the last thing you want to do on a night-off on a tour is go out to see another fucking band! Nikki not only came down, but he also stayed for the whole show. A class act.

Squires is staying on in Tokyo for another week with his girlfriend Jodi. He was last seen enlisting unknowing Japanese business workers into the ever-growing 'Squires Army'. They may balk when they get to some of Mike's uh, unorthodox initiation rituals. I believe that it has something to do with sweat, ladies perfume, and nakedness.

Thanks must definately go out to our Japanese audience. You guys flat-out rocked!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

DUFF McKAGAN new album Empty
MessageSujet: Re: DUFF McKAGAN new album   DUFF McKAGAN new album EmptyMer 22 Oct - 0:51

DUFF McKAGAN new album 99305
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DUFF McKAGAN new album
Page 1 sur 1