Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

PAIN Founder PETER TÄGTGREN

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PAIN Founder PETER TÄGTGREN Empty
MessageSujet: PAIN Founder PETER TÄGTGREN   PAIN Founder PETER TÄGTGREN EmptyJeu 25 Sep - 17:27

BW&BK Exclusive: PAIN Founder PETER TÄGTGREN - "It Was The Easiest Album To Come Out Of My Ass, Ever; I Didn’t Have To Squeeze Anything"

PAIN Founder PETER TÄGTGREN T97542 BW&BK scribe Carl Begai recently spoke with PAIN / HYPOCRISY frontman Peter Tägtgren about the new Pain album, Cynic Paradise. The following is an excerpt from the interview:

“It was the easiest album to come out of my ass, ever; I didn’t have to squeeze anything," laughs Tägtgren. "On the Nightwish tour I had eight songs completed, four with vocals and four without. We had a 10 day break in the middle of the tour, so I went home a put vocals on two more songs. At the end of the Nightwish tour everyone was screaming at me, telling me I had to put out an album NOW, so I needed more material. When I was writing I didn’t think about how it sounded, which is something I always do. I just thought, ‘Okay, this is a cool song, I’ll keep it,’ and then moved on to the next one. Suddently the album was done."

“The people I’ve talked to have all said the new album is a million times better than the last one (Psalms Of Extinction). They say the last one sounds like I was on Valium (laughs). I think it had a little more atmosphere on it, but I was also producing it as I went along. Instead of making a straight line I tried to make curves everywhere. On Cynic Paradise I was more concerned about writing good songs and I didn’t worry about whether the sound was crappy. I think has the best production of all the Pain albums."

Watch for the full story, including discussion about the next Hypocrisy record, in BW&BK #113.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

PAIN Founder PETER TÄGTGREN
Page 1 sur 1