Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

TED NUGENT - New Podcast Interview ....

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TED NUGENT - New Podcast Interview .... Empty
MessageSujet: TED NUGENT - New Podcast Interview ....   TED NUGENT - New Podcast Interview .... EmptyJeu 2 Oct - 0:05

TED NUGENT - New Podcast Interview Available

The following story/podcast is courtesy of Musicradar.com:

Ask TED NUGENT a question and you get a thesis, a dissertation, a stump speech, a stream-of consciousness that will take you on a journey to the center of your mind. "Nobody in rock can out-talk or out-think me," says Nugent. "People like to assume, wrongly, that because I'm a hunter and a rocker that I'm not well-read or up on the facts. That's okay - I love proving the doubters wrong. And I'll cook 'em a venison dinner and educate them."

Since his debut in 1968 with THE AMBOY DUKES, Ted Nugent has been proving musical doubters wrong too, and in the process he's sold over 35 million albums. "That's a lot of discerning, thoughtful, well-meaning music-loving folks who respect and revere the intensity that I lay down night after night," says Nugent. "Ask me what I think of critics? Well, hell, there's a few of 'em. But there sure ain't 35 million of them."

Read more and listen to a podcast here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN2VNFpiGWo&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/97958
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TED NUGENT - New Podcast Interview ....
Page 1 sur 1