Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

TED NUGENT

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TED NUGENT Empty
MessageSujet: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT EmptyMar 12 Fév - 18:53

TED NUGENT Confirmed For Mississippi Valley Fair

TED NUGENT T83237 According to Qctimes.com, TED NUGENT will complete the schedule for this year’s Mississippi Valley Fair grandstand shows. The Motor City Madman highlight's the fair’s lone rock music night will move to Wednesday, July 30.

Nugent, with hits that include 'Cat Scratch Fever', 'Wango Tango' and 'Free For All', fills the Wednesday slot. Rock had been on Friday the past several years, but Fox said Nugent’s tour routing and price made Wednesday a better fit.

“I’ve always wanted several rockers, and Nugent was always on my list. I’m glad we could finally secure him,” general manager Bob Fox said. “Friday’s always been a good beer night for us with rock ‘n’ roll. I’ve learned in the past that those who want to see it will see it.”

Classic rock acts are more expensive than they used to be, he said.

“Unfortunately, fairs have created monsters with this classic rock,” he said. “POISON, who we had for several years, has gone from $90,000 to $250,000.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TED NUGENT
Page 1 sur 1