Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -25%
-100€ Barre de son Hisense Dolby Atmos 5.1.2
Voir le deal
299.99 €

Mat Sinner

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Mat Sinner Empty
MessageSujet: Mat Sinner   Mat Sinner EmptyDim 19 Oct - 0:37

October 16th, 2008 - NEWS Update!

Yes it's time for a big update, because too many things happened and will happen during the next months! Let's start with a sincere THANK YOU to everybody for giving the new SINNER album such a great feedback! Please use the ticket service on this page for the forthcoming shows in Germany & Switzerland to buy your tickets! It's great to bring the Crash & Burn songs and of course some Sinner classics to the road and it's so cool to come back to Spain & Italy after such a long time! Let's have a big party, some drinks & Born To Rock! I've uploaded some full new Sinner songs on my official My Space Page, if you haven't listened to some new songs yet Wink and here's a new interview @ Powermetal.De in German language!

Last week, we could finalize the last parts for the forthcoming VOODOO CIRCLE album, the new band put together by my good friend Alex Beyrodt, with PC69 singer David Readman, Simple Minds drummer Mel Gaynor and keyboarder Jimmy Kresic. AFM Records will release our debut album on December 04th and if you like classic rock in the Rainbow/Purple vibe, you have to check out this album - you can already listen to some soundfiles here - Voodoo Circle on My Space!

Mat Sinner U1_VC

Primal Fear is busy with arranging and pre-producing the final songs for the forthcoming album - working title 16.6 (Before The Devil Knows You're Dead!) - everybody is thrilled about the so far 16 songs, we really can't believe it! Our guitar dream team is all fired up and Magnus adds a new dimension to our songwriting. And even this time, we can promise another modification in the Primal Fear sound, a surprising album with some very new elements and a lot of real back to the roots Primal Fear metal! We will start to record at the end of November '08 until January '09 with the plan to release the album in late May 2009 on Frontiers Records and their partners! Watch out for some more updates on the songs, team & touring plans in the next couple of weeks!

If this is not enough, I can report about a very new project, we've started some days ago. I always want to start a project with my good friend and guitarist extraordinaire Alex Scholpp (Tarja, Farmer Boys, Dacia), but our both schedules were too busy during the last years and even now. But we've received an offer to write some music for the forthcoming apocalyptic movie MY FINAL DAY and this was our now or never wake-up call! Joining us are former Atrocity drummer Martin Schmidt and Nena Schock on vocals. We've recorded four songs so far and we're working with an additional singer now. The music is groovy, brutal, modern ..... something different and we have a great vibe in the band! Watch out for first photos and soundfiles from the MY FINAL DAY project soon!

More plans for 2009 ..... aside I'm working with some great artists on their new video clips (more new reg. this later), I have plans to work on a new edition of my book, released on Dec. 2006 as The Book Of Seven Seals, this time as an international version with a lot of updates and new stories under the working title SIX TIMES DEAD!

........ and last not least some music I'm listening at the moment - strange, but amazing songs are coming from Del Amitris singer Justin Currie's first solo album What Is Love For. Then I can highly recommend the new Shinedown album - The Sound Of Madness .... till the next time!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Mat Sinner
Page 1 sur 1