Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

SLAVIOR Drummer Mark Zonder -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SLAVIOR Drummer Mark Zonder - Empty
MessageSujet: SLAVIOR Drummer Mark Zonder -   SLAVIOR Drummer Mark Zonder - EmptyDim 19 Oct - 15:48

SLAVIOR Drummer Mark Zonder - Musicians Institute Clinic To Be Filmed For DVD

SLAVIOR drummer Mark Zonder (ex-FATES WARNING) has issued the following update:

"On Monday, October 27th, I have been invited to do a clinic at the Musicians Institute in Hollywood, CA. Even though this is not open to the public, the entire clinic will be shot on high quality DVD and I will release and post some of the clinic. Keep checking back."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

SLAVIOR Drummer Mark Zonder - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SLAVIOR Drummer Mark Zonder -   SLAVIOR Drummer Mark Zonder - EmptyDim 2 Nov - 23:25

SLAVIOR Drummer Mark Zonder Checks In From Los Angeles Clinics

SLAVIOR drummer Mark Zonder (ex-FATES WARNING) has issued the following update:

"This past week was a very busy week with three clinics. The first one was on Monday at Musicians Institute in Hollywood. Don't miss L.A. much, but what a great way to start my clinic career. Tim Pedersen, Stuart Jean, T and all of the stage guys were great. This place is professional and they made it very easy and enjoyable. The students were great and really enjoy the day's activities. Many of my companies had sent along door prizes and the highlight was one of the students going home with a brand new Zildjian Crash Cymbal. Not a bad day at the office. Thanks again guys.

Clinic two was the next day the Guitar Center in Fountain Valley. Candace and her staff did a great job getting things going. A bit different as we needed to setup a sound system, but once up, everything was great. The staff were very good and supportive.

Clinic three was Thursday at Guitar Center in Covina. Manager Guy Murai did an excellent job in promoting this event and the place was packed. The sound system was great and it was an amazing evening. All of the staff were helpful and very pleasant. I was sort of surprised at the range and variance of the people who came. I had a great time. I am in the middle of putting some of the songs together to be put up on YouTube. Should be in the next couple days. Keep posted."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SLAVIOR Drummer Mark Zonder -
Page 1 sur 1