Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

LAMB OF GOD

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

LAMB OF GOD Empty
MessageSujet: LAMB OF GOD   LAMB OF GOD EmptyMar 21 Oct - 19:24

LAMB OF GOD's Randy Blythe To Auction Grammy Memorabilia To Raise Money For MMD

LAMB OF GOD T99290 www.AbortMag.com reports:

"With the Merry Metal Christmas season upon us once again, the kind gents in Richmond, Virginia- based band LAMB OF GOD have already done their part over the years by helping the homeless, underprivileged children learning to play music and obtain instruments, animal rights, literacy programs and more.

Lamb of God’s vocalist extraordinaire, Randy Blythe called to let us know about an even more important cause to take notice of this time of year."

The following is an excerpt:

Q: You mentioned something else of major importance that you would like our readers to know about, would you like to explain?

A: "Yes. Well there’s one charity that I am working with, and I’m trying to use my powers..."

Q: The powers that be?

A: "Yes! my “Evil Heavy Metal Powers” if you will (laughs), a good friend of mine named Todd Stone who had helped me out years before, has two sons who have what is called Myotonic Muscular Dystrophy, and they both have it, now… it’s a relatively new strain of MD, which can be fatal (eventually), and it debilitates the muscles and the nervous system and inhibits development of the brain at times, now there is some good news on this, and that is that they have found that there can be a cure for this."

Read the full story at AbortMag.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

LAMB OF GOD
Page 1 sur 1