Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -15%
-15% Apple MacBook Air 13” 16Go RAM / 256Go SSD ...
Voir le deal
1299 €

SONATA ARCTICA -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SONATA ARCTICA - Empty
MessageSujet: SONATA ARCTICA -   SONATA ARCTICA - EmptyMar 11 Nov - 13:55

SONATA ARCTICA - "Can't Wait To Start Rehearsing For The Next Album"

SONATA ARCTICA - T100597 SONATA ARCTICA keyboardist Henrik Klingenberg has checked in with the following update:

"Greetings from Madrid.

So, we're some 15 shows to finishing the Unia World tour, I think at the end it will be around 150 shows in 27 countries during 20 months. We got to hear some of Tony's new songs a couple of days ago and they sounded fuckin' great. Can't wait to start rehearsing for the next album. Anyways, back to the tour.....we had a great show in Barcelona yesterday and today is bound to be crazy as well. Since the last off-day I've been mainly chilling and trying to cure the hangover from the first week on the road. Appareantly I can't party as much as I used to.... but I'll guess that's ok, and besides I've done my share of partying. In fact I've done a lot of people's share of partying.

Just finishing reading the heroin diaries by Nikki Sixx, a lot of really great stories in there. I even liked it more than the Dirt. Now I started on W.A.R. (a bio about Axl Rose) somehow I like to read these easier rock 'n' roll books while on tour. I also brought with me Hokkus Pokkus by Vonnegut and 3 or 4 Hunter S. Thompson books.....like always. Actually I think I get back to my book for a while, Vanishing Point is about to go on so that means our shows start in about 2 hours."

Cheers,
Lance
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

SONATA ARCTICA - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SONATA ARCTICA -   SONATA ARCTICA - EmptyMar 11 Nov - 13:55

SONATA ARCTICA - 100597
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SONATA ARCTICA -
Page 1 sur 1