Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

DANNY DANZI dans WHITE FOXX

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DANNY DANZI dans WHITE FOXX Empty
MessageSujet: DANNY DANZI dans WHITE FOXX   DANNY DANZI dans WHITE FOXX EmptyMar 11 Nov - 14:34

Rocklahoma 2008: After further rehearsals with White Foxx, I made the decision to withdrawl from the project because I just didn't feel it was in my best interest to perform with the band at this time. There were a few communication issues within the band and myself to where I lost my confidence to be a part of the project. I'm a very patient man but I'm also a professional that does things a certain way and I have standards I live by. If the majority of those standards are not of equal value to a project I'm involved with, I can't take the chance to go out there and possibly feel I've made the wrong decision at the end of the day. I've not had much US exposure and felt though the band was very good, several communication errors and levels of commitment from the band were not quite where they should have been for a gig that could easily have 55,000 people on hand. Though I'm not a big star by any means, I need a certain level of confidence when I'm a part of a project and I have a reputation to protect for myself and most of all the fans I have that expect to see me do what I do best. A few weeks ago, the band and I decided mutually to pull the plug on playing Rocklahoma to which they sent an email to Sam at Retrospect Records. I never found out if he replied and I've never seen any news from his site or at melodicrock.com stating White Foxx was not going to do the gig. So maybe they found another guitarist for it and changed their minds. I gave them plenty of time to do this, so I'd not be upset if they decided to get someone else and still do the gig. Those guys are STILL great players and it was a blast getting to know them. I just felt it wasn't where I should be. I wish them the best of luck and if they are still doing this gig, I thank them for asking me and hope they kick some serious ass out there! Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DANNY DANZI dans WHITE FOXX
Page 1 sur 1