Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue ...
Voir le deal
64.99 €

THE AGONIST Guitarist DANNY MARINO -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

THE AGONIST Guitarist DANNY MARINO - Empty
MessageSujet: THE AGONIST Guitarist DANNY MARINO -   THE AGONIST Guitarist DANNY MARINO - EmptyDim 21 Oct - 15:39

THE AGONIST Guitarist DANNY MARINO - "I Come From A Very Musical Family; My Uncle FRANK MARINO Has Been A Touring National Act For The Past 30 Years"

THE AGONIST Guitarist DANNY MARINO - T76060 The Rise And Fall Community, an online fanclub for Montreal's THE AGONIST, have issued a new interview with guitarist Danny Marino. The following is a brief excerpt:

Q: How about your own personal influences as a guitarist? What made you pick up the guitar first?

Marino: Initially I picked up the bass because it happened to be in my house. I come from a very musical family. My father and brother both play bass professionally and my uncle Frank Marino has been a touring national act for the past 30 years. He was one of my main guitar influences from the start along with Jimi Hendrix, Slash, Zakk Wylde James Hetfield, Michael Amott and recently Gus G of FIREWIND.

Q: In most reviews, mentionned right up there alongside Alissa's spectacular vocals, are your monstrous riffs. How do you create them, do you have your own special method or do they just come out?

Marino: "I don't have an exact method I just pick up the guitar and play without thinking. The best ideas usually come at 4:00am all alone at home. One thing I like to do being the only guitarist in my band is write riffs or choruses that use two intersecting melodies at once. I'm also a big fan of using unorthodox chords with wide intervals. The new album after this one will have a lot more of this implemented along with more lead guitar as well."

Q: How about solos? You've proved on few occasions on the album that you can play them very well, can we look foward to more of them in the future?

Marino: "Yeah, I've been working on lead guitar mostly recently so that i can put some more solo's on this record. I didn't have many on the first record because I really don't like bands that put a solo on every song even if it doesn't call for one. I only want to put one out there if it is needed and interesting enough to be considered a solo."

Go to this location for the complete interview.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

THE AGONIST Guitarist DANNY MARINO -
Page 1 sur 1