Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

TRIXTER Steve Brown

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TRIXTER  Steve Brown Empty
MessageSujet: TRIXTER Steve Brown   TRIXTER  Steve Brown EmptySam 22 Nov - 23:25

TRIXTER's Steve Brown - "It's A Dream Come True To Be Back Playing A Sold Out Gig With My Rock N' Roll Brothers"

TRIXTER  Steve Brown 101261

Reunited rockers TRIXTER will play Dexter's in Riverdale, NJ on November 28th. Guitarist/vocalist Steve Brown checks in with BraveWords.com to discuss the show.

Q: Steve, Trixter will perform a very special homecoming show at Dexter's on November 28th. Tells us about the event and what it means to you to be performing in your home state again after 13 years.

A: "It's a dream come true! To be back playing a sold out gig with my rock n' roll brothers after all these years is incredible. I can't wait."

Q: How has the New Jersey metal scene evolved since the 80s? The shores of New Jersey have long been an important haven for metal and the home to so many great artists.

A: "The scene in NJ is all cover bands. It's nothing like it was 20 years ago. It's a shame."

Q: 2008 was a very significant year for the band. Tell us how it felt to be performing together again at one of the US top metal festivals Rocklahoma.

A: "Oh man... what a great time! We kicked ass. Again, like I said before, this reunion is a dream come true."

Q: Are their any plans to go into the studio to record a new album?

A: "I hope we do. We have been getting some offers. We have the new Best Of Trixter CD out and 3 new DVDs will be available in the next few weeks - Live At The Cajun Dome 1991, Live At Rock-Fest 2008, and Live At Myth 2008 - all DVDs have Dolby Digital, tons of bonus features, slide shows... good stuff! In early 2009, we will release 'The Essential Trixter CD, 20 tracks all remastered. The tunes everyone needs to know about. Find it all at www.trixterrocks.com."

Q: Do you have any new details surrounding the release of the VINNIE VINCENT tribute album? How did the project transpire?

A: "CC Bananna asked me and I did it. 'A Million To One' is a great tune!"

Q: How has the music industry evolved since the debut of Trixter?

A: "It's in the toilet. But thank God for Trixter we have a great worldwide fanbase that still buys tickets, t-shirts and CDs."

Q: As the end of 2008 draws to a close, what are your top three albums of 2008?

A: "SIXX A.M., Best Of Trixter, NICKELBACK, DARK HORSE.

Q: What does 2009 hold for Trixter? Any touring plans in the works?

A: "Keep on rocking. We hope to tour internationally... go to Europe, Japan, Australia."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TRIXTER Steve Brown
Page 1 sur 1