Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

L.A. GUNS

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

L.A. GUNS Empty
MessageSujet: L.A. GUNS   L.A. GUNS EmptyMer 20 Sep - 4:48

L.A. GUNS Guitarist Tracii Guns Inks Distribution Deal With MySongStore.com

According to Top40-Charts.com, former L.A. GUNS guitarist Tracii Guns has selected MySongStore.com to be his band's exclusive digital distribution partner. According to a press release, with MySongStore.com's unique Fair Trade Download Service, independent artists can set up their own online music store, either directly on their website, or from anywhere they can post a link, including MySpace, HostBaby or PureVolume.

Artists can then sell digital downloads of singles, live performances, ring tones and videos, while retaining up to 74% of the purchase price of the download. This is nearly three times the amount of money per download that major label artists typically earn through online music stores such as iTunes, Rhapsody and Napster.

MySongStore also offers MyDesign page builder, an easy-to-use web-based program that allows artists to develop a checkout counter page that seamlessly matches the look and feel of their own website. This gives artists creative control not only of their music, but also of their brand identity.

"We are very excited about our relationship with Tracii Guns," said MySongStore president and co-founder, Gene Gibson. "He truly embodies the independent spirit that MySongStore was built upon."

MySongStore.com was started by musicians for musicians. The company is dedicated to the global Fair Trade process, returning 20% of all download profits to member artists in proportion to their download revenue. Furthermore, 10% of all year-end download profits will be donated to support open source and sustainable technologies. Artists can join MySongStore.com with a one-time $9.95 set-up fee and a $3.95 monthly fee. For more information, visit www.MySongStore.com .
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

L.A. GUNS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: L.A. GUNS   L.A. GUNS EmptyDim 24 Sep - 22:46

L.A. GUNS' Phil Lewis: "We Don't Dress Up To Go Onstage"

GlamMetal.com ( www.glam-metal.com ) has issued an interview with L.A. GUNS' Phil Lewis, conducted by Deb Rao. the following is an excerpt:

Q: Phil, you are such a dynamic performer. How important is interacting with the audience and image to you?

A: "It is very important. I think it is good to look good. We are not one of those bands that change to go onstage. We don't dress up to go onstage. In terms if image, we don't really have a specific outfit, it is pretty much what we wear all the time."

Check out the complete interview at this location. http://www.glam-metal.com/lagunslewis.html
bru_dall

L.A. GUNS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: L.A. GUNS   L.A. GUNS EmptyDim 24 Sep - 23:48

L.A. GUNS Drummer Steve Riley Reminisces About The '80s Glam Era
Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2006 at 14:36:31

KNAC.com's Jeff Kerby spoke to L.A. GUNS drummer Steve Riley (ex-W.A.S.P.) recently about a number of topics. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

KNAC.com: How do you feel about getting the opportunity to have experienced what may have been the greatest rock scene ever—the one in L.A. during the 80’s? Aren’t you thrilled that your career originated then versus now?

Riley: "I really am, bro. I’m really proud too that I got to experience the entire thing. I was with W.A.S.P. during the first half of it and L.A. Guns the second half. There was a good ten,eleven years there where the L.A. rock scene really did rule the world. I don’t think I can think of any other scene—not the Detroit scene or the New York scene or the Philly scene or the Seattle scene that lasted more than four or five strong years before petering out. This thing went on and on and on. We ruled T.V. We also ruled the arenas and radio. It was everywhere and was a real strong movement. I know we get ripped a lot because it was kind of a decadent period where everything was a little over the top, but it was fun. I think that is really the key to it—everybody just had so much freakin’ fun back then. To be part of a scene and watch the whole scene go down and what happened during it was just really cool."

KNAC.com: Was there a lot of problem in the bands that you were in during the hair metal heyday with regard to professionalism and wanting to take the music seriously?

Riley: "You know, you live so close to these people. The quarters are already so close. You’re on the bus and being shuttled everywhere together. It’s just inevitable, bro. Maybe that just comes from being more mature and looking at it like that. Yeah, we all want the band to be cool, but there are just so many personalities and behind the scenes shit going on that we did finally hit the breaking point. In ‘91 or ‘92, we just splintered. That was mainly just due to being overworked for like six straight years where it was just like push, push, push. We probably just had to get away from each other. It was kind of inevitable."

To read the entire interview head to this location. http://knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=4981
bru_dall

L.A. GUNS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: L.A. GUNS   L.A. GUNS EmptyLun 16 Oct - 19:05

l.A. GUNS Vocalists Past And Present Duet At Cathouse Anniversary Party

BW&BK sources have revealed that L.A. GUNS' founder/guitarist Tracii Guns hit the stage at the Cathouse 20th Anniversary party at the Key Club in Hollywood, CA on Tuesday night (October 10th).

Guns was joined by original L.A. Guns frontman Paul Black for a set of the group's early material. Black then invited current L.A. Guns frontman Phil Lewis to the stage, where the pair performed a duet of the classic track 'Rip And Tear'.

Sources state that Phil Lewis was "very uncomfortable" taking part in the duet.
Contenu sponsorisé

L.A. GUNS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: L.A. GUNS   L.A. GUNS Empty

L.A. GUNS
Page 1 sur 1