Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

DARK MOOR - New album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DARK MOOR - New album Empty
MessageSujet: DARK MOOR - New album   DARK MOOR - New album EmptySam 20 Déc - 0:37

DARK MOOR - New Song Streaming Online

DARK MOOR - New album 103272

Spain's DARK MOOR are currently streaming their forthcoming single, 'On The Hill Of Dreams' at their MySpace page.

Dark Moore are gearing up for a January 2009 release of their new album, Autumnal. Cover art can be viewed on the left.

The tracklist is as follows:
'Swan Lake',
'On The Hill Of Dreams',
'Phantom Queen',
'An End So Cold',
'Faustus',
'Don't Look Back',
'When The Sun Is Gone',
'For Her',
'The Enchanted Forest',
'The Sphinx',
'Fallen Leaves Waltz'.

As previously reported, soprano vocalist Itea Benedicto from NIOBETH will make a guest appearance on the album.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DARK MOOR - New album   DARK MOOR - New album EmptyMer 31 Déc - 19:19

le bassiste quitte le groupe :

Madrid, Spain-based power metallers DARK MOOR have parted ways with bassist Daniel Fernández. He explained in a statement, "In the last few months, my head was not with DARK MOOR and this situation could have been damaging for the band and for my personal relation with Alfred [Romero, vocals], Enrik [Garcia, guitar] and Roberto [Cappa, drums] in a near future. Therefore after some conversations with the guys I have made this decision, which I think is the right thing to do.

"I have spent almost five years in the family, almost five years in which I do not regret of anything, in which I have learned to be a good professional, both in studio and stage, in which I have recorded three works of art ('Beyond The Sea', 'Tarot' and 'Autumnal'), in which I have shared lots of memories with the guys, good and bad, in which I have met lots of good and bad people. Five years of concerts in which I worked my fingers to the bone in order that YOU, the fans, could enjoy DARK MOOR."

He added, "I will keep playing with INNTRANCE, my main band from this moment, in which I will give 100%."

DARK MOOR recently posted a new song, "On The Hill Of Dreams", on te hband's MySpace page. The track comes off the group's new album, "Autumnal", due in early 2009. The follow-up to 2007's "Tarot", was recorded in part at New Sin Studios in Italy and features a guest appearance by soprano Itea Benedicto (NIOBETH).

"Autumnal" track listing:

01. Swan Lake
02. On The Hill Of Dreams
03. Phantom Queen
04. An End So Cold
05. Faustus
06. Don't Look Back
07. When The Sun Is Gone
08. For Her
09. The Enchanted Forest
10. The Sphinx
11. Fallen Leaves Waltz
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DARK MOOR - New album   DARK MOOR - New album EmptyJeu 8 Jan - 1:21

DARK MOOR Post Pics From 'On The Hills Of Dreams' Video Shoot

Spain's DARK MOOR have just finished filming a video clip for the new single 'On The Hill Of Dreams' from their forthcoming new album. More photos from the video shoot can be viewed here.

The band are currently streaming 'On The Hill Of Dreams', at their MySpace page.

Dark Moore are gearing up for this month's release of their new album, Autumnal.

'Swan Lake',
'On The Hill Of Dreams',
'Phantom Queen',
'An End So Cold',
'Faustus',
'Don't Look Back',
'When The Sun Is Gone',
'For Her',
'The Enchanted Forest',
'The Sphinx',
'Fallen Leaves Waltz'.

As previously reported, soprano vocalist Itea Benedicto from NIOBETH makes a guest appearance on the album.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=9415602
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DARK MOOR - New album   DARK MOOR - New album EmptyLun 12 Jan - 14:04

DARK MOOR - New Video Online

DARK MOOR's new video for the song 'On The Hill Of Dreams', taken from their new album Autumnal, is available below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iGWA4LWVDc&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/104485

As previously reported, the band are currently streaming 'On The Hill Of Dreams', at their MySpace page.

Dark Moor are gearing up for this month's release of their new album, Autumnal.

'Swan Lake',
'On The Hill Of Dreams',
'Phantom Queen',
'An End So Cold',
'Faustus',
'Don't Look Back',
'When The Sun Is Gone',
'For Her',
'The Enchanted Forest',
'The Sphinx',
'Fallen Leaves Waltz'.

As previously reported, soprano vocalist Itea Benedicto from NIOBETH makes a guest appearance on the album.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: DARK MOOR - New album   DARK MOOR - New album Empty

DARK MOOR - New album
Page 1 sur 1