Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -17%
PHILIPS Centrale vapeur HI5900/22 5,2 bar
Voir le deal
59.99 €

JACK FROST

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

JACK FROST Empty
MessageSujet: JACK FROST   JACK FROST EmptyDim 24 Sep - 22:50

JACK FROST Hopes To Release New SEVEN WITCHES Album By Feburary
JACK FROST 51697bu4

GlamMetal.com ( www.glam-metal.com ) has issued an interview with JACK FROST, guitarist and founder of SEVEN WITCHES (also ex-SAVATAGE), conducted by Deb Rao. The following is an excerpt:

Q: Now are you currently in the studio working on the new Seven Witches CD? When do you think it will be released, and what kind of sound are you aiming for?

A: "I have been writing and demoing the new Witches stuff. I haven't started to record anything for it yet. I would say, we hit the studio in November. I hope by Valentine's Day; the new Witches album should be out. It is going to be very old school. A lot of people really liked the last record, but a lot of people really liked the old Witches sound. We are going to combine old and new. Ya know, when the first METAL CHURCH record came out, the songs were so amazing. We are going to go for that sound. It is going to be a very old school record for sure."

Check out the complete interview at this location http://www.glam-metal.com/jackfrost.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

JACK FROST
Page 1 sur 1