Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -19%
Aspirateur balai Dyson V15 Detect Absolute (2023)
Voir le deal
649 €

ALICE COOPER - "The Greatest Trick Satan ......

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ALICE COOPER - "The Greatest Trick Satan ...... Empty
MessageSujet: ALICE COOPER - "The Greatest Trick Satan ......   ALICE COOPER - "The Greatest Trick Satan ...... EmptyVen 2 Jan - 20:43

ALICE COOPER - "The Greatest Trick Satan Ever Had Was To Get People To Believe He Doesn't Exist"

ALICE COOPER - "The Greatest Trick Satan ...... T103881 Esquire's Cal Fussman reports:

What do UFOs, Tiger Woods, kung-fu movies, and tape-recorded dreams have in common? ALICE COOPER.

The following are a few of Alice's quotes from his interview with Fussman:

"When we did "School's Out," I knew we had just done the national anthem. I've become the Francis Scott Key of the last day of school."

"They should invent some way to tape-record your dreams. I've written songs in my dreams that were BEATLES songs. Then I'd wake up and they'd be gone."

"The greatest trick Satan ever had was to get people to believe he doesn't exist."

Read more at Esquire.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeZxRYXZ154&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/103881
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ALICE COOPER - "The Greatest Trick Satan ......
Page 1 sur 1