Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

CRYONIC TEMPLE's New Frontman MAGNUS THURIN

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

CRYONIC TEMPLE's New Frontman MAGNUS THURIN Empty
MessageSujet: CRYONIC TEMPLE's New Frontman MAGNUS THURIN   CRYONIC TEMPLE's New Frontman MAGNUS THURIN EmptySam 3 Jan - 16:40

CRYONIC TEMPLE's New Frontman MAGNUS THURIN - "I Respect Their Earlier Work But I Find Myself Having Trouble Writing Lyrics About Fantasy And Knights And So On…"

CRYONIC TEMPLE's New Frontman MAGNUS THURIN T103924 Norway's Metal Express Radio recently spoke with CRYONIC TEMPLE's new frontman, Magnus Thurin. An excerpt from the interview is available below:

MER: You have replaced the band's early vocalist, Glen Metal, have you had any feeling that you are filling his big shoes?

Magnus: "Not really to be honest, and we are rather different in our vocal style, he’s a great guy and singer, and there’s always people that have problems when things change, but I think we’ve done the best Cryonic Temple album this far. Moreover, I have always been confident about my vocal abilities but sure that I said he is a great person and singer but I feel that I have no problem with the old tunes so everything works smoothly."

MER: Cryonic Temple released its fourth album this year and while I was reviewing it, I couldn't help but notice that the band had gone through a certain change, both musically and lyrically, why have you undergone such a phase? Why now?

Magnus: "Well I think it’s a part of the natural progress of the band, and as new members join the band it opens up for changes in many ways. There are new influences from different musical directions as well as we’re a new group of people that have different opinions about what is good and what is not and so on. As for the lyrics that is mostly my doing, although Esa has a couple of tracks where we kept his lyrics. I respect their earlier work but I find myself having trouble writing lyrics about fantasy and knights and so on…. and as I write the main part of the lyrics that’s why it has taken that direction."

Go to this location for the complete interview.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

CRYONIC TEMPLE's New Frontman MAGNUS THURIN
Page 1 sur 1