Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

IAN GILLAN new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

IAN GILLAN  new album Empty
MessageSujet: IAN GILLAN new album   IAN GILLAN  new album EmptyJeu 8 Jan - 21:12

Profitant d'une période de repos bien méritée de DEEP PURPLE , Ian Gillan n'a pas chomé et la sortie d'un nouvel album studio "One eye to Morocco" est prévue pour Mars.....
A ce propos un Forum Français vient de voir le jour et si le coeur vous en dit l'inscription est....gratuite !!
http://iangillan.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

IAN GILLAN  new album Empty
MessageSujet: Re: IAN GILLAN new album   IAN GILLAN  new album EmptyVen 6 Fév - 23:10

voici plus de détails :

Eagle Rock Entertainment will release "One Eye To Morocco" — the first studio album with all-new material in 10 years from legendary DEEP PURPLE singer Ian Gillan — on March 31 through subsidiary Eagle Records (prebook date March 11, retail sales price $13.98).

Produced and recorded in Canada with maestro Nick Blagona, the music was written by Ian Gillan together with longtime collaborator Steve Morris, as well as Michael Lee Jackson and Rodney Appleby — who both performed on the "Gillan's Inn" U.S. tour, as featured on the double album/DVD "Live in Anaheim" (released through Edel Entertainment).

The musicians are:

Michael Lee Jackson - Guitar
Rodney Appleby - Bass
Howard Wilson - Drums
Joe Menonna - Saxophone
Lance Anderson - Hammond Organ
Jesse O'Brien - Keyboards

The voice is instantly recognizable; Ian Gillan's unique style draws you in. "One Eye To Morocco" goes deeper into the roots of rock and roll, soul and blues, than any other Ian Gillan solo album.

The CD is the most adventurous and complete album Ian Gillan has recorded in his long career. His distinguished style admired by generations of DEEP PURPLE fans is showcased, as well as his musical versatility. The title track is a seductive orchestration supporting Gillan's entrancing style, followed by the pure rock and roll of "No Lotion For That", while "Better Days" and "Always The Traveler" are inspired soul ballads.

"From a café in the Jewish Quarter of Cracow, where the conceptual seeds were sown, to harvest time at a Toronto studio, this is a magical journey for me," says Gillan. "Sitting alone in my room, waiting for no one to call me, lost in a dream of my own…"

"One Eye To Morocco" track listing:

01. One Eye To Morocco
02. No Lotion For That
03. Don't Stop
04. Change My Ways
05. Girl Goes To Show
06. Better Days
07. Deal With It
08. Ultimate Groove
09. The Sky Is Falling Down
10. Texas State Of Mind
11. It Would Be Nice