Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

SINGLE BULLET THEORY

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SINGLE BULLET THEORY Empty
MessageSujet: SINGLE BULLET THEORY   SINGLE BULLET THEORY EmptyDim 11 Jan - 14:46

SINGLE BULLET THEORY - Cover Of METAL CHURCH Classic 'Badlands' Now Streaming Online

SINGLE BULLET THEORY 104438

SINGLE BULLET THEORY have posted a cover version of the METAL CHURCH classic 'Badlands' on their official MySpaceSINGLE BULLET THEORY Mag-glass_10x10 page. Go to this location to check it out. The songad was originally featured on the Single Bullet Theory's 2004 album Behind Eyes Of Hatred and features guest performances by Matt Thompson (drums/KING DIAMOND) and James Murphy (guitars/TESTAMENT, DEATH).

Guitarist Matt Difabio comments: "I remember being 14 when the Metal Church's Blessing In Disguise came out. I remember I bought three cassettes that day.... Metal Church's Blessing In Disguise, BADLANDS (self titled) and DANGEROUS TOYS (self titled) ... all three cassettes were great!!!! I remember how amped up Metal Church made me feel. Back then I hadn't become aquainted with real 'heavy' stuff yet but I still hold that Blessing In Disguise record as a true classic metal gem. I remember telling the guys in SBT we were gonna do a cover of 'Badlands' and only Mez (SEVEN WITCHES) knew what the fuck I was even talking about.... pathetic....lol

The owner of Crash (Mark) didnt really get why we tracked that as a cover. I hope all you classic Metal Church fans understand why we did it. SBT always been more influenced by classic metal. We lean a lot heavier but there still is a huge part of us that are huge W.A.S.P., Metal Church and PRIEST fans. The new record Dive Ways Of Chaos is gonna bring out what those bands meant to us...."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SINGLE BULLET THEORY
Page 1 sur 1