Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

Sebastian Bach

3 participants
AuteurMessage
David110869

David110869

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyMar 1 Aoû - 0:17

Un clip vidéo de l'ex-chanteur de SKID ROW , Sebastian Bach avec son groupe solo a joué un nouveau titre, intitulé "By Your Side", dimanche 30 juillet 2006 à Londres, Angleterre. Elle est visible et écoutable en vidéo ici: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoKtMVu2Owg

La setlist de ce concert du grouoe de Sebastian Bach était la suivante:

Slave to the Grind / Big Guns / Piece of Me / Wasted Time / Here I Am / 18 and Life / Stuck Inside (nouveauté) / American Metalhead (nouveauté) / By Your Side (nouveauté) / Take You Down (With Me) (nouveauté) / Monkey Business / I Remember You / Youth Gone Wild

Sebastian a récement enregistré son nouvel album solo, "Angel Down", qui devrait sortir en octobre sur Spitfire Records.

Le line up du groupe de Sebastian Bach est:

Sebastian Bach - Vocals
Metal" Mike Chlasciak (HALFORD, PAINMUSEUM) - Guitare
Steve DiGiorgio (SADUS, ex-DEATH, TESTAMENT) - Basse
Bobby Jarzombek (ICED EARTH, HALFORD) - Batterie
Johnny Chromatic – Guitare
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
DepressiveAge

DepressiveAge

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyDim 13 Aoû - 0:53

Vu les musiciens qui épaulent Bach, ça risque de faire très mal! Twisted Evil
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyJeu 24 Aoû - 19:52

SEBASTIAN BACH On Board For Guest Spot In Trailer Park Boys’ 7th Season; Photo Available
Sebastian Bach 49786xf0

The following report is courtesy of Stephan Cooke from Thechronicleherald.ca
The Trailer Park Boys episode currently in production could be called Trains, Flames and Automobiles.
On Tuesday afternoon, Ricky, Julian and Bubbles (a.k.a. actors Robb Wells, John Paul Tremblay and Mike Smith) are camping out in the parking lot at Cole Harbour Place, nursing a roaring fire next to Ricky’s infamous dilapidated Chrysler New Yorker (a.k.a. The S**tmobile). For the sake of the show, the Forest Hills recreation facility is disguised as a civic centre in Bangor, Maine, complete with American flags, and the boys are gearing up for a model train convention hosted by hard rock icon SEBASTIAN BACH.
Yes, in that twisted blend of innocence and bad behaviour that Trailer Park Boys does so well, the former SKID ROW singer has been transformed into the poster boy for model railroading. So while Ricky plots to smuggle cheap American smokes back over the border and Julian downs another rum and coke, Bach sits in a director’s chair behind the camera next to director Mike Clattenburg, cracking up every time Bubbles screams his name.
"Sebastian (expletive deleted) Bach!" yells Smith in his patented Bubbles screech as he passes by on his way to back to his trailer.
"It’s all about where you put the (expletive deleted)," beams Bach, looking every inch the rock star in a spark plug silk-screened T-shirt and cascading blond hair.
Bach’s guest star turn is one of the highlights of Trailer Park Boys’ seventh season, currently halfway through shooting 10 episodes in 40 days. As in years past, Clattenburg will edit the shows over the fall and winter for a season launch in April. Between now and then there’s also the release to theatres on Oct. 6 of the feature film Trailer Park Boys: The Big Dirty and the hope that TPB-mania will finally catch on big time south of the border.
Plus it doesn’t hurt to gain the cachet of all-star fans like Bach spreading the word about the show.
"I told Axl Rose about the show when we were on tour in Europe with GUNS N" ROSES," Bach tells Clattenburg between takes. "He needs you to send him some copies. When he gets into something, he just goes for it."
"Can you imagine Axl Rose on Trailer Park Boys?" muses Clattenburg. "We could do a special where the boys go out on the road. We can fly out to wherever he is.

"I know they have trailer parks in California."

Until that happens, Bach is probably the biggest star to visit the show yet, following in the footsteps of RUSH guitarist Alex Lifeson and Cape Breton songstress RITA MACNEIL. This year also promises appearances by Pictou County country star George Canyon as a forest ranger and Mamas and Papas founder Denny Doherty. The few days he’s in Halifax are an act of pure fandom; Bach was turned on to Trailer Park Boys by fellow Canadian metalhead Brian Vollmer of HELIX (who’s also appeared on and been referenced on the show), and later found bootleg DVDs of the show in a New York City comics store and was immediately hooked.
"I heard he was a fan, so I called him up and told him we had an idea where he would be endorsing model trains, and he just said, ‘Hell yeah! I’d love to do it!’ " says Clattenburg.
"When he shows up it turns out he knows every episode, knows every line in the show."
For Bach, who was born in the Bahamas and raised in Ontario, the appeal of the show was instantaneous.
"This show IS Canada," he says of the characters and their low-rent take on family values. "It’s very much like growing up in Peterborough.
"And it’s a very rock and roll show; it has a very rock feel. There really should be a musical episode. I mean, I heard that Alex and Geddy (Lifeson and Lee, from Rush) are doing a song for the movie soundtrack. That’s amazing!"
While Bach has recently been stretching his acting chops on Broadway, where he appeared in a musical version of Jekyll and Hyde, and in a recurring role on the hit dramedy Gilmore Girls, his work on Trailer Park Boys is closer to his role on the VH1 series SuperGroup — which also features TED NUGENT, ANTHRAX' Scott Ian, BIOHAZARD’s Evan Seinfeld and Jason Bonham — that is, playing himself.
"Hey guys! Who loves trains?" bellows Bach to a group of fans in his introductory scene, after pulling up to the curb in a canary yellow Camaro SS muscle car with the Tyson Trains rep, played by Halifax actor Shawn Duggan. Despite singing hard rock karaoke at Cheers into the wee hours the night before, Bach shows no signs of flagging energy as he pumps the air with his fists.
"Do you want the security guard to hold back the rock chicks?" an assistant director asks Clattenburg, who nods in favour of the idea. Increased activity is always a good thing.
"I’ve never looked forward to a season more than this one," says Clattenburg after wrapping the scene, back at the show’s home base and back lot at the former Cole Harbour Rehabilitation Centre. "Season six was tough; we were shooting the movie, we had no scripts ready, although in the end we came up with some really good stuff.
"This time we had three months to write, which is one month more than usual, and we’ve gotten more ambitious with our locations. The stories include some more elaborate scenarios, and even some bigger special effects."
Season six ended on a happy note with nobody going to jail for a change, although Clattenburg says everything goes to hell in a handbasket in no time flat as season seven opens. Ricky is able to grow the best dope of his entire misbegotten career, only to have the bottom drop out of the market due to an overwhelming number of new grow-ops cropping up.
Bach enters the picture when he offers to buy up Ricky’s stash, while Bubbles’ theft of a model trail turns him into an international fugitive from justice. "It’s a huge story engine . . . literally and figuratively," grins Clattenburg.
"We’re reinventing the journey of selling dope," he adds, standing on the pile of pallets that passes for a porch at Ricky’s mobile home.
Sure that sounds a bit Zen, but you can’t spell "Buddha" without a little "bud."
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyVen 8 Sep - 0:15

SEBASTIAN BACH - Fuji TV Japan To Air Udo Festival Special On September 16th
Sebastian Bach 50634eu4

SEBASTIAN BACH has issued the following:

"Fuji TV in Japan will air an Udo Festival TV special September 16th.

They will play 8 songs from our set - plus me singing 'Man In The Box' with ALICE IN CHAINS! Click http://www.fujitv.co.jp/cs/program/7211_263.html for the link."
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyDim 17 Sep - 17:36

SEBASTIAN BACH - Bass Legend Steve DiGiorgio Confirmed For GUNS N' ROSES Live Dates
Sebastian Bach 51259py9

As reported earlier today, SEBASTIAN BACH (ex-SKID ROW) is confirmed to open up GUNS N' ROSES' sold out shows in San Francisco this month on September 20th/21st 20 at The Warfield. Baz says that "Steve DiGiorgio (SADUS, DRAGONLORD) returns to the band on bass for the San Francisco shows!" His complete lineup will feature guitarists "Metal" Mike Chlasciak (HALFORD, PAINMUSEUM) and Johnny Chromatic and drummer Bobby Jarzombek (Halford, ICED EARTH). Bach is still working on his forthcoming album, Angel Down with producer Roy Z (JUDAS PRIEST, BRUCE DICKINSON, Rob Halford). The album is expected out this fall via Spitfire/Sony BMG.
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyLun 18 Sep - 1:48

SEBASTIAN BACH On Filling In For AXL ROSE On Stage Last July - "The Most Surreal Experience Of My Life"
Sebastian Bach 51296eg1
As previously reported, former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach filled in for GUNS N' ROSES icon Axl Rose on July 30th during the final UK date of G'N'R's tour when Rose fell ill towards the end of the set. In a recent interview with Metalforge.com, Bach discussed the experience:

"That was the most surreal experience of my life. Axl just had like a low blood-sugar thing happening and it happens to everybody. So they just ran up to me - the management and the road crew guys - and they go 'Baz! Finish the set!'. I go 'Finish the set?! What the fuck, finish the set?'. So I run out there, I do 'Night Train' with Izzy Stradlin and the rest of the guys. And it was insane, I thought I was done: I walk off the stage. I thought I was finished and then they go 'Paradise City, dude'. I go 'Jesus Christ!' And there's so many words in that, it's like, 'Rags to riches or so they say, you gotta..."

"And there's so many words in that; and I know the melody just like everybody but to nail those fuckin' words, it's like...thank God for tele-prompters. I just sang it and I read it at the same time and I think I did pretty good but it was like being thrust right into the fire, you know. And then I turn around and there's like midgets dancing all around me waving British flags. And then at the end I jump up in the air and when I hit the fuckin' stage all these bombs go off like boooom! And I'm like, 'Goddamn!' So that was really cool. Yeah, it was heavy, dude. It was the best tour I've been on since the Use Your Illusion tour. I've played a lot of gigs with Axl, I'm very fortunate."

To read the entire interview go to this location. http://www.themetalforge.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=619

Fair-to-poor quality bootleg footage of Bach performing 'Paradise City' is now online at this location. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ7TZ6DIEVo
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyMer 20 Sep - 4:47

SEBASTIAN BACH Guitarist 'METAL' MIKE CHLASCIAK Checks In

Guitarist "Metal" Mike Chlasciak (HALFORD, PAINMUSEUM, SEBASTIAN BACH) has posted the following update at his official website:

"Just returned from China and Australia, amazing experiences all around. We were the second rock/metal band to ever play China, following the legendary DEEP PURPLE. Australia shows were sold-out, you guys rock and sure know how to party. Hope to see you at The Warfiled in San Francisco on September 20 and 21st where Sebastian will be opening for GUNS N ROSES. Both shows are sold out, but if you have a ticket, we'll see you there."

As previously reported, Bach is still working on his forthcoming album, Angel Down with producer Roy Z (JUDAS PRIEST, BRUCE DICKINSON, Rob Halford). The album is expected out this fall via Artemess Records. His complete lineup will feature "Metal" Mike, guitarist Johnny Chromatic, bassist Steve DiGiorgio (SADUS, ex-DEATH, TESTAMENT) and drummer Bobby Jarzombek (Halford, ICED EARTH).
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyDim 8 Oct - 18:14

SEBASTIAN BACH - Video Footage Of Celebrity Duets Performance Online

As previously reported, Sebastian Bach (ex-SKID ROW) appeared on the FOX network's Celebrity Duets performance finale on September 28th. Bach performed the Skid Row hit '18 And Life' with Hal Sparks on the final night of competition. Video footage can be found here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZFg08yD31k

The premise of the show: each week celebrities sing a duet with a famous singing partner. At the end of the performance show, the celebrity not known for singing will face the public vote.
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyLun 16 Oct - 19:03

Report: BACH Back In The Limelight With GN'R Dates
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2006 at 14:19:06

Billboard (www.billboard.com ) has issued the following report from John Benson:

After reconnecting with Axl Rose this past spring, SEBASTIAN BACH has been pegged as the opening act for the upcoming GUNS N' ROSES stateside tour that gets started October 20th in Jacksonville, FL. Bach tells Billboard.com it's been one wild ride ever since.

"Just like the rest of the world, I had not been in touch with him in a long, long time and there was a point five years ago [when] I wondered if I'd ever see him again in my life," Bach says. "I was really good friends with him."

After jumping on stage with Rose to join in on the GN'R classic 'My Michelle' three times during the band's New York run in May, Bach says he approached the reclusive singer about opening for his band on a few of its European dates.

"I said, 'I love doing 'My Michelle' with you but if you really, really, really want to help me out, can my band, like, open for you?'" Bach says. "He's not really super-effusive. He doesn't gush like I do. My emotions are pretty upfront. But I could tell in some way he was trying to help me out and the phone was silent. Then he said, 'If we could work something out, we'll do it. That would be a lot of fun.'"

That fun carried over to the European summer dates, which even found Bach filling in for an ailing Rose on 'Nightrain' and 'Paradise City' at Guns N' Roses' last London show in July.

As for his erstwhile band SKID ROW, from which he was dismissed nearly a decade ago, Bach says there is absolutely no communication between him and his former bandmates. While he has no regrets about what happened with the '80s rock act, the New Jersey resident admits he'd like to see the band's platinum-selling VHS videos (1991's Oh Say Can You Scream and 1993's No Frills Video and Roadkill) released on DVD at some point.

Bach says his experience this past year with DAMNOCRACY, the all-star hard rock band formed on the VH1 reality show "Supergroup" with Ted Nugent, Scott Ian, Evan Seinfeld and Jason Bonham, reminded him why it's best to be a solo act. "I'm going to control this one," Bach says. "This is working because I don't have to wait around for the FOREIGNER tour or some hunting expedition."

While a new album, tentatively titled Angel Down, is already written, Bach, who recently split from Artemis Records, is currently shopping the album with some "major labels," he says. He hopes to have the project out next year.

Among the new tracks that could get stage time for Bach's GNR sets are 'Stuck Inside' and 'Take You Down With Me'. Naturally, he'll also be performing his Skid Row hits, as well as the track 'Blade', which he recorded as a member of progressive metal band FRAMSHIFT for it's 2005 album Absence Of Empathy. And with news that Guns N' Roses' November 10th show at Madison Square Garden has sold out, Bach can hardly hide his enthusiasm.

"I've been waiting to do this and it's just an unbelievable feeling for me to do 36 dates with Guns N' Roses now as a solo artist," he says. "And selling out the Garden is just blowing my mind."
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyJeu 26 Oct - 22:34

SEBASTIAN BACH: "My Book Is Going To Make (MÖTLEY CRÜE's) The Dirt Look Clean"
Sebastian Bach 53650ym1
AOL Music News Blog ( www.aolmusicnewsblog.com ) has issued the following report from Steve Baltin:

Wherever GUNS N' ROSES have played thus far in 2006, former SKID ROW frontman SEBASTIAN BACH has likely been there, either opening for GN'R or joining Axl Rose onstage for the duet 'My Michelle'.

For Bach, it's a return engagement: Skid Row opened for GN'R on their Use Your Illusion tour in 1991. Though Bach is grateful for the opportunities, he admits he doesn't know quite how it happened.

"To be totally honest with you, I don't understand why Axl is so nice to me," Bach tells AOL Music. "I don't know why he just waves his magic wand and points it at me and says, 'You're opening for me all around the world.' To me, it's crazy."

Bach, who will release a new album, Angel Down, in 2007, isn't arguing. "I'm going with it," he says. "It's always been that way for me. It's going to make a good book someday. I see all these rock 'n' roll books and they're all killer, but I laugh. I go, 'Wait 'til you f***ing read my book! My book is going to make [the MÖTLEY CRÜE book] The Dirt look clean,'" he says, laughing.
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyDim 5 Nov - 23:10

SEBASTIAN BACH: "Velvet Who?"

Charleston Daily Mail ( www.dailymail.com ) has issued the following report from Dan LeRoy:

A few years ago, SEBASTIAN BACH almost became the lead singer of VELVET REVOLVER, the band started by three ex-GUNS N' ROSES members. Now he's opening for a revitalized Guns N' Roses on a sold-out arena tour, and even got the chance to fill in for Axl Rose to close one memorable gig at London's Wembley Stadium.

"These days," says Bach with a laugh, "I say, ‘Velvet who?' "

Getting to play sold-out venues like Madison Square Garden for the first time will give a guy that perspective.

It's an experience Bach didn't even have the first time he opened for Guns N' Roses 15 years ago, as leader of New Jersey metal band SKID ROW.

Back then, Skid Row's second album, Slave To The Grind, had just debuted at the top of the Billboard charts, and the flamboyant, outspoken Bach was the glam-metal pinup of choice. And Guns N' Roses, touring behind the simultaneously released Use Your Illusion albums, was the biggest band in the world.

A lot has happened since those heady days. Bach was dumped by his bandmates in 1996, yet has since carved out a successful career as a Broadway actor (with the title roles in touring productions of Jeckyll & Hyde and Jesus Christ Superstar), reality-show participant (he's appeared on several VH-1 series, including Supergroup) and solo artist.

But when he talks about being part of the current Guns tour, which will come to Huntington's Big Sandy Superstore Arena on Friday, it's clear that the side projects haven't completely filled the void.

"Dude, I've been waiting so long to do a big huge arena tour," says Bach, the enthusiasm evident as speaks by cell phone, on a drive from Jacksonville, Fla., to North Carolina. "So long. That, for me, is the most fun you can have."

If a lot has happened to Bach since his first Guns N' Roses tour, Axl Rose's career in the years since has been marked by closely monitored inactivity. His group has been largely dormant since 1993, with most of the news concerning frequent, and frequently bizarre, changes in band members and producers.

Meanwhile, the album Rose has been laboring over for more than a decade, Chinese Democracy, has become a much-discussed rock and roll myth. Yet Bach says he's heard most of the finished version, which is rumored to finally be on the release schedule for late 2006.

"What I've heard is awesome," says Bach. "And Axl's always been a man of his word with me. So if he says it's coming out, I believe it's coming out."

Bach didn't speak with Rose for some years after the Use Your Illusion tour, but neither did most other people.

"I think it was just Axl shutting out the world," says Bach. "So when he came back to the world, my old friend called me up."

He offered the opening spot on this comeback tour, which is giving Bach's career a substantial boost. A new, almost-completed album recorded with his current band and JUDAS PRIEST producer Roy Z is now drawing attention "from two of the biggest labels in the world."

"Part of me is a little bummed that I didn't have my album ready before this tour," he admits, "but it's great to be able to road-test these new songs in front of 15,000 people ever night."

At Wembley last summer, he even filled in for an exhausted Rose, singing Guns N' Roses classics 'Night Train' and 'Paradise City'.

"There's only been two singers that've ever been the singer in Guns N' Roses, and I'm one of 'em," Bach says, breaking into a laugh at the thought of it. "That's crazy, dude!

"I was sweating so much, just thinking, ‘I can't mess this up!' that I was soaked when I came off," he adds. "All I can say is, thank God for the TelePrompter."
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyDim 19 Nov - 17:14

SEBASTIAN BACH - Live Video Footage Of 'By Your Side' Available

Sebastian Bach T55181 As previously reported, vocalist Sebastian Bach has a new song entitled 'By Your Side available for streaming here. Video footage of Baz performing the song at Madison Square Garden on November 10th in New York City is now available for streaming here. He was opening for GUNS N' ROSES on the night.
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyMer 6 Déc - 21:18

SEBSTIAN BACH Promises "Killer" Show In Edmonton Posted on Edmonton Journal (www.canada.com ) has issued the following report from Sandra Sperounes:

It's not often you hear someone jump for joy when they pick up the phone to do their bazillionth interview. But SEBASTIAN BACH is clearly enjoying every moment of his latest flirtation with fame.

"Right on!" his gravelly, surfer-dude voice chirps across the line from his hotel room in Ames, Iowa.

Long banished to performing in small clubs and appearing on reality TV shows, the ex-SKID ROW frontman is now back where he belongs - playing in huge hockey arenas as the opener for Axl Rose's latest version of GUNS N' ROSES.

"I'm getting ready to kick Edmonton's ass!" Bach yells. "I've waited so long to play an arena tour. This is perfect. It's so much fun ... I do prefer the huge stages because that's what I did. Plus, I'm just plain tall and I've got the moves and voice that deserves a big, huge place. I sing differently in an arena. I mean, I don't know if I do, but the way my voice sounds in an arena sounds pretty good to me."

Rose isn't doing interviews, but Bach is more than happy to talk about his crazy tour mate.

Yes, he's heard GN'R's long-delayed album, Chinese Democracy, and thinks it totally rocks.

Yes, openers EAGLES OF DEATH METAL were kicked off the tour in Cleveland, Ohio, but they've been replaced by HELMET, a metal act from the '90s. WHY?

Yes, Rose recently cancelled two dates - due to venue bylaws and illness - but Bach promises a killer show at Rexall Place.

Yes, GN'R doesn't usually get on stage until close to midnight, but it's not because Rose is waiting for his personal psychic to give him the OK.

"That's totally not true," laughs Bach. "Do you know who the psychic is? Sebastian Bach. I know every single person on this tour and there's no psychic. That's ridiculous.

"A lot of people aren't used to a true rock star like Axl, but I am. I've known him for a long time, I opened up the whole Use Your Illusion tour, so we've worked together before and we kick ass every night. It's a good relationship. I love the guy. It's a great tour. He's not motivated by money, he's motivated by his art."

But Bach, a 38-year-old Peterborough, ON native, really wants to blab about himself.

His story isn't quite as wild and wacky as GN'R's tale. It's actually kind of sad.

Bach, too, is estranged from his former bandmates.

After nine years of service and two hair-metal hits - '18 And Life', 'I Remember You' - Skid Row kicked him out in 1996, forgetting who was the real star of the band.

He tried to start his own groups, including LAST HARD MEN and starred in a few musicals, such as Jesus Christ Superstar. He also auditioned for VELVET REVOLVER - starring Rose's ex-bandmates - and won a role on Gilmore Girls. Bach plays Gil, a wannabe rockstar, on the mother-daughter TV show.

"I do pick and choose what I do," he says. "I watched the show, the dialogue really intrigued me, they talk almost as fast as I do. The references to pop culture, I thought, were well done, plus it was an hour-long show."

"I couldn't believe I was asked to create a character. I get along with everybody on the set. It's a fun environment to work in. And I like proving to people that I can do things like learn really hard lines and deliver them. I kick ass on the set, too."

He didn't have as much fun when he joined VH1's SuperGroup, a made-for-TV band featuring redneck rocker TED NUGENT and ANTHRAX guitarist Scott Ian. They ended up calling themselves DAMNOCRACY, bickering a lot and playing a show in Vegas.

"Music channels don't play rock videos anymore," says Bach of his decision to do a reality TV show.

"They may change the game, but I'm still a player. They can change the way you see rock 'n' roll, but I'm still one of the guys on there. I consider myself extremely fortunate in that respect. I ain't leaving your living room."

Damnocracy is officially dead - Bach plans to release a solo album after he finishes taping his last episode of Gilmore Girls in the new year. It will be his first record since 2001's Bach 2 Basics.

"Why would I do anything else but my solo stuff?" he says. "The people are finally understanding that I can do it without my old band, which is all I ever wanted. So that's what I'm doing."

Right on.
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyMer 7 Fév - 22:13

SEBASTIAN BACH "Starting The Mixing Process On The Angel Down CD"

SEBASTIAN BACH has issued the following update:

"Greetings from Hollywood, California! I am busy here doing two things: Filming a new episode of the Gilmore girls for the CW Network and starting the mixing process on the "Angel Down" CD! Oh yeah, getting a sunburn is high on the priority list as well! Mixing is going great! I cannot wait for you all to crank this music!!! Also appearing on this episode of the Gilmore girls is Sally Struthers and I was lucky enough to go over to her house for drinks and to hang out pool-side! There is another special guest on this episode, from the rock world, that will blow you away when you find out who it is. Check out this video I took of Sally Struthers singing the theme to her show All In The Family!"
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyMer 14 Fév - 13:30

SEBASTIAN BACH Issues Video Update From The Studio

SEBASTIAN BACH has issued a new video report from the studio in Hollywood, CA here. As previously reported, Bach is putting the finishing touches to his "Angel Down" album with producer Roy Z (BRUCE DICKINSON, ROB HALFORD, JUDAS PRIEST), his first solo CD since 1999's "Bring 'Em Bach Alive," and first release since 2004's "Forever Wild" DVD. The singer recently split from Artemis Records and is currently considering several label offers. Bach's band consists of guitarist "Metal" Mike Chlasciak (PAINMUSEUM, Halford), drummer Bobby Jarzombek (Halford), guitarist Johnny Chromatic and bassist Rob DeLuca (SPREAD EAGLE).
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyJeu 26 Avr - 12:12

SEBASTIAN BACH Issues Video Statement Regarding Upcoming Australian Tour: "The Show Must Go On!"

Sebastian Bach T64918 Vocalist Sebastian Bach has issued a video statement regarding the recent confusion surrounding his previously announced Australian tour dates in the wake of drummer Bobby Jarzombek breaking his wrist. Check it out here.
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyMar 1 Mai - 13:06

Sebastian Bach 65206

SEBASTIAN BACH - New MySpace Tour Ad Features Snippet Of '(Love Is) A Bitchslap'

Vocalist Sebastian Bach has issued the following update:

"WELL ALRIGHT!! Finally you can hear a snippet off the new CD that will be coming out ........ sometime! Here is a Radio/Internet Tour Ad that features a slice of the new song '(Love Is) A Bitchslap' (Bach/ Roy Z) . The song has Metal Mike and Roy Z on guitars, Bobby Jarzombek on drums and Steve DiGiorgio on bass. Produced by Roy Z at Sound City Studios Hollywood CA. Mixed by Roy Z and Sebastian Bach. Management is finalizing CD release plans right now.

Also... I am trying to figure this internet stuff out...... due to Bach-ular demand, I have decided to ALLOW YOU ALL TO ADD THE SONGS TO YOUR OWN PAGES!! Yes that's right. So many of you asked me to make the songs add-able to your own pages, I said 'do it'. But please, do the right thing and when the CD comes out, buy it at the store! The reason I say this is that although everyone says mp3's are the way we are gonna listen to music in the future, nobody bothers to mention that mp3 files are far inferior to big huge wav files and CDs themselves in sound quality. When I crank music on my big JBL Control 10 speakers in my living room, I don't play mp3 CDRs, I play CDs... for the full sound, intended by the artist, for you to hear.

I would hate to see the day where you could only get an mp3 of your favorite song.... the sound simply does not compare with actual CDs. When I see Tower Records on Sunset close its doors, I gotta speak out on this subject , in the name of Rock !!

So add the 'Tour ad' to your page if you live near any of the places where we are playin'! Hope you all dig '(Love Is) A Bitchslap' and I hope to get the CD out as soon as possible!"
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyMer 13 Juin - 0:32

Sebastian Bach 67938

SEBASTIAN BACH - "Bon Scott Rules Forever!!"

SEBASTIAN BACH (ex-SKID ROW) has issued the following update:
"Reading this review (from The West Australian), I gotta mention .... I'm glad this reviewer dug that I dedicated our show, and the whole gig, to the life of Bon Scott (AC/DC). He has always been one of my idols, and to play Perth, just down the road from his hometown of Freemantle, meant a lot to us. I'm glad this reviewer had a fun time at the show, and thanks for the cool review! Bon Scott Rules Forever!! Thank you Perth for an incredible sold out show!! 19,000 people!!! A NIGHT WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!"
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyLun 18 Juin - 19:11

Sebastian Bach CUfrontSM

Sebastian Bach est en train de vendre un t-shirt pendant sa tournée avec l'art work ci dessus qui devrait être celui de son album solo , "Angel Down" :

quelques videos de ses nouveaux titres en live :

"You Don't Understand" (video) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWOg5NVvFnY
"Stuck Inside" (video) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s90bDGCb_oI
"By Your Side" (video) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3k-5fumhfU
"American Metalhead" (video) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPrMCFMN4iU
bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyMer 25 Juil - 22:30

SEBASTIAN BACH Inks New Model Record Deal With MRV/Caroline/EMI Records

Sebastian Bach 70623

Merovingian Music, Ltd has announced the signing of a joint venture between MRV and SEBASTIAN BACH's (ex-SKID ROW) Get Off My Bach Productions to launch a yet to be named label owned by the artist. MRV is part of the Caroline/EMI Music Group and is distributed exclusively by them.

MRV's model is designed specifically for artist owned, management owned and independent labels, creating a partnership that provides for all label functions.

MRV CEO - Jack Ponti states: "Sebastian Bach has proven himself to be a true multi media star of music, stage and television. He has delivered a record of incredible depth and intensity that displays his growth as an artist. We look forward with eager anticipation to this journey together and are honored to be part of it."

William Hein - Senior Vice President/General Manager Caroline Music Group/EMI adds:
"Sebastian Bach has recorded a fantastic new album and Caroline Music is thrilled to be working with Merovingian on its release. Sebastian is the real deal and "Angel Down" will be the rock comeback story of the year."

Sebastian Bach - "I am thrilled to be a part of the MRV/Caroline/EMI Music Group. I have known Jack Ponti for 20 years and am totally excited to be 'parters in crime' with such a trusted, talented guy as Jack and the whole MRV team. When my manager Rick Sales sent my new CD Angel Down to Jason Flom at EMI, Jason immediately sent it to Jack and together, we now have a team that I am supremely confident will be able to get my music out to the people! To have my own label together with Merovingian/Caroline/EMI is truly a dream come true. We look forward to a tentative October 2007 release for the new CD Angel Down. I would like to thank Rick Sales, Jason Flom, and Jack Ponti for coming through for me! I am very proud of the CD and am honored to be working with such an incredible team!"

More pictures of the signing can be found here.

bru_dall

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach EmptyLun 6 Aoû - 19:54

SEBASTIAN BACH - Sirius Octane Debuts '(Love Is) A Bitchslap' Today

With the official radio impact date of September 4th for the lead off single from SEBASTIAN BACH, '(Love Is) A Bitchslap', Sirius Octane has decided to debut and add the single into rotation this afternoon.

Listen in and let them know how you feel about the song!

As previously reported, Merovingian Music, Ltd has announced the signing of a joint venture between MRV and Bach's (ex-SKID ROW) Get Off My Bach Productions to launch a yet to be named label owned by the artist. MRV is part of the Caroline/EMI Music Group and is distributed exclusively by them.

MRV's model is designed specifically for artist owned, management owned and independent labels, creating a partnership that provides for all label functions.

MRV CEO - Jack Ponti states: "Sebastian Bach has proven himself to be a true multi media star of music, stage and television. He has delivered a record of incredible depth and intensity that displays his growth as an artist. We look forward with eager anticipation to this journey together and are honored to be part of it."

William Hein - Senior Vice President/General Manager Caroline Music Group/EMI adds:
"Sebastian Bach has recorded a fantastic new album and Caroline Music is thrilled to be working with Merovingian on its release. Sebastian is the real deal and "Angel Down" will be the rock comeback story of the year."

Sebastian Bach - "I am thrilled to be a part of the MRV/Caroline/EMI Music Group. I have known Jack Ponti for 20 years and am totally excited to be 'parters in crime' with such a trusted, talented guy as Jack and the whole MRV team. When my manager Rick Sales sent my new CD Angel Down to Jason Flom at EMI, Jason immediately sent it to Jack and together, we now have a team that I am supremely confident will be able to get my music out to the people! To have my own label together with Merovingian/Caroline/EMI is truly a dream come true. We look forward to a tentative October 2007 release for the new CD Angel Down. I would like to thank Rick Sales, Jason Flom, and Jack Ponti for coming through for me! I am very proud of the CD and am honored to be working with such an incredible team!"

Pictures from the signing can be found here.
Contenu sponsorisé

Sebastian Bach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach   Sebastian Bach Empty

Sebastian Bach
Page 1 sur 1