Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
SAMSUNG 55Q70C – TV QLED 55″ (138 cm) 4K UHD 100Hz
549.99 € 619.99 €
Voir le deal

AVANTASIA new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

AVANTASIA new album Empty
MessageSujet: AVANTASIA new album   AVANTASIA new album EmptyLun 16 Fév - 22:00

oui les vacances furent très courtes pour Tobias, il nous annonce le nouvel album pour cette fin d'année, en plus du DVD :

According to a posting on EDGUY frontman Tobias Sammet's MySpace page, Sammet will release a new album from his AVANTASIA project before the end of the year. More details will be made available soon.

In a recent interview, Sammet stated about his plans for the forthcoming AVANTASIA CD, "I will do everything to have the biggest production I've ever had. I am negotiating with an orchestra right at the moment and I just wanna have a bombastic, monumental movie for the ears. And for such an undertaking there is no one who is better than Sascha [Paeth; producer, engineer and guitarist of AVANTASIA project]; he is like a brother to me."

AVANTASIA filmed its July 10, 2008 performance at the Masters of Rock festival in Vizovice, Czech Republic for a forthcoming DVD.

The latest album from AVANTASIA, "The Scarecrow", was officially one of the 20 best-selling albums in whole Europe during the fourth week of January 2008, according to a press release.

"The Scarecrow" was released on January 25, 2008 as a standard CD as well as rare picture (double) vinyl.

"The Scarecrow", which features a long list of guest musicians (including Bob Catley, ex-MASTERPLAN frontman Jorn Lande, ex-HELLOWEEN singer Michael Kiske, Alice Cooper, KISS drummer Eric Singer, SCORPIONS guitarist Rudolf Schenker and GAMMA RAY's Kai Hansen), produced a Top 10 German hit single, "Lost In Space", and entered the national charts in 15 countries, with the CD landing in the Top 10 in four countries.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AVANTASIA new album
Page 1 sur 1