Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

AYREON (ARJEN LUCASSEN )

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

AYREON (ARJEN LUCASSEN ) Empty
MessageSujet: AYREON (ARJEN LUCASSEN )   AYREON (ARJEN LUCASSEN ) EmptyMar 17 Oct - 18:01

AYREON Mastermind ARJEN LUCASSEN - New Studio Up And Running, Working On New Material
The following is an update on AYREON mastermind Arjen Lucassen's current activities issued by his manager:

"At last my friends, good news!

The studio at Arjen's new home is finished. It is completely soundproof. All the wires are in place. All machines are hooked up. And everything works! Phew. It is still a bit strange, because the 'feeling' is so different from the previous studio, but I'm sure Arjen will get used to it soon enough.

Arjen has, in fact, plugged in the old, old analogue synths (and even the digital one). Unfortunately a few of the analogue synths are still roaming around in the Netherlands as they've been lent to other musicians. The same is actually true for some of the guitars. But... it hasn't stopped Arjen from embarking on a new composition for a new album. And no, I am not going to tell you anything... No, you can't make me. Not going to happen. I'm silent. Not a peep out of me (but it's 'progressing' nicely ;-)).

In the ArjenLucassen store we've added a few new things: singles! Over the past year or so we've gotten quite a few request for the singles that don't seem to be as available as you would like. So for a limited time only, this is the time to complete the Ayreon and Stream of Passion collection. Check the store here. http://www.ayreon.com/store

In the mean time Stream of Passion (and Arjen, of course) is getting ready to hit Mexico City for a one-off gig (October 14th). Anathema is headlining, but Stream of Passion will still be playing a long set (so it is kinda sorta like double headlining). There may be more concerts lining up in the future, but nothing is clear yet - there are too many factors to consider - suffice to say: "they're looking into it". When this Mexican concert opportunity came along, it was too good to pass up - giving the Mexican band members a chance to finally perform for a Mexican audience.

We've been getting questions about whether the band will be available for a meet and greet, and the answer is: not directly after the concert. Security is a real fun-breaker here, but the band can't help it.

That is all for now again!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AYREON (ARJEN LUCASSEN )
Page 1 sur 1