Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue E27 White + Pont de ...
64.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

R.I.P Jared Anderson

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

R.I.P Jared Anderson Empty
MessageSujet: R.I.P Jared Anderson   R.I.P Jared Anderson EmptyVen 20 Oct - 20:35

R.I.P Jared Anderson

Le deces du bassiste et backing vocalist du groupe Hate Eternal http://www.hateeternal.com/ a été annoncé sur le site du groupe le 18.10.2006. Pour l'instant aucune cause n'a été avancé!
En tout ca, ces derniers temps la liste des deces dans le milieux du metal prends des proportions assez impressionantes!

R.I.P Jared Anderson Jaredenterbannerjv6xj0
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

R.I.P Jared Anderson Empty
MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P Jared Anderson   R.I.P Jared Anderson EmptyLun 23 Oct - 0:02

Final Jared Anderson Recording Available

Former MORBID ANGEL/HATE ETERNAL bassist/vocalist Jared Anderson's final recording appears to be a guest appearance with Ohio-based metallers THE ALLKNOWING, on a cover of the MOTÖRHEAD classic 'Ace Of Spades'. The band have posted it at their official MySpace page here. http://www.myspace.com/theallknowingmetal

Bassist Jason Vie Brooks (ex-GRIP INC., HEATHEN) comments: "Jared came out and laid this track down about a month ago during tracking for our upcoming debut CD, Ours For The Taking. Jared and I knew each other for a long time. Since back in the day when he played guitar with Steve Tucker (ex-Morbid Angel bassist) in a band called SUFFER SYSTEM. He was an awesome guy, a real dude. I asked him to sing on this track because as long as we knew each other. We never got a chance to play together and thought it would only be fitting as my first tour with Grip Inc. was opening for Motörhead and his last tour with Morbid Angel was with Motörhead also and seeing how we were both in a musical rebuilding period, it just seemed fitting. I, along with the rest of the world would have never imagined this would be the last thing he recorded. So check it out, tell everyone who is a fan of Jared's about it, download it, whatever. He never got to hear it but last night at one of our shows we played it for him over the PA. Lots of cheers from the crowd, it was cool to hear a couple hundred people sing along to it. He would of loved it. I hope you all dig it!"

As previously reported, Anderson died in his sleep on Saturday, October 14th at the age of 30.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

R.I.P Jared Anderson
Page 1 sur 1