Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

PYRAMAZE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PYRAMAZE Empty
MessageSujet: PYRAMAZE   PYRAMAZE EmptyVen 10 Nov - 20:52

PYRAMAZE Issue Statement Regarding Split With Singer Lance King

Earlier this week, vocalist Lance King announced that due to irreconcilable differences, he would no longer be singing with PYRAMAZE.

Said Lance, "I would like to thank the Pyramaze guys for many wonderful memories, I'm very proud of the music we created together! I wish each and every member of the band success in their careers and personal lives, as well as their search for a new vocalist. I look forward to hearing their new music."

Pyramaze's management, Intromental, has since issued the following statement in regards to the split:

"Due to personal and professional reasons occurred over the past couple of months we have decided to part ways with vocalist Lance King.

We would like to thanks Lance for the time he was a part of the band, and his great performance on our 2 albums as well as on our gigs. We wish him the best of luck for the future.

This split might come as a shock to our fans, but be assured that Pyramaze is very much alive and well. In fact the songwriting for
our third album has already begun, and as always Michael Kammeyer is responsible for the songwriting. As you may remember, the music
was all recorded for the first disc, before Lance was brought in to deliver his vocals, so nothing will really change in the band except who is going to be behind the microphone. Pyramaze will stay Pyramaze, and the third album will slay you all!

Pyramaze is currently communicating with a vocalist who is very interested in being a part of the Pyramaze lineup, and should this work out you are all in for a HUGE surprise!

We all view this as a possibility for an even better future for the band, rather than a step down. We realize that Lance will be a hard man to replace, but we’re very confident in our music and our team- spirit.

Let’s finally state that we’re not happy with the way this parting-of-ways was communicated out. When we informed Lance that we had to let him go he asked for us to not send out any statement until he had a chance to comment on it. So we were waiting for his reply
when he himself made a public statement. This is not the way to do it, and it really saddens us to have to go out at this stage with our own press release.

Nevertheless, we are ready to face the future and we’re very much looking forward to what’s in store for Pyramaze.

On behalf of the band,

Michael Kammeyer/Pyramaze and Claus Jensen/Intromental Management."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

PYRAMAZE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: PYRAMAZE   PYRAMAZE EmptyDim 12 Nov - 18:53

Singer Lance King Parts Ways With PYRAMAZE

Due to irreconcilable differences, Lance King (ex-BALANCE OF POWER) will no longer be singing with PYRAMAZE.

Says Lance, "I would like to thank the Pyramaze guys for many wonderful memories, I'm very proud of the music we created together! I wish each and every member of the band success in their careers and personal lives, as well as their search for a new vocalist. I look forward to hearing their new music."

Lance has several projects that he is working on at present. Be on the lookout for a new album from AVIAN that Lance will be singing on and producing.

Lance will also be splitting vocals with a female opera singer on a new debut release from a new rising prog star named SALINOCH, being developed by SHK Records (Switzerland)

Lance has agreed to lend his voice and writing talents to a new progressive-shred project called SECRET SOCIETY OF STARFISH, comprised of two members of DIMENSION X (bass, drums) and shredder TROY STETINA on guitar and a mystery fifth arm of the fish, a well know rock star guitarist.

Look out for other recent releases that Lance has sung on: SHINING STAR's Enter Eternity and Avian's From The Depths Of Time.

Lance will continue to work daily on building his record company, Nightmare Records, bringing the world great progressive/power metal from other great bands.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

PYRAMAZE
Page 1 sur 1