Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Pokémon japonaise Terastal Festival Ex ...
Voir le deal

PYRAMAZE - New Song Featuring ICED EARTH Vocalist......

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PYRAMAZE - New Song Featuring ICED EARTH Vocalist...... Empty
MessageSujet: PYRAMAZE - New Song Featuring ICED EARTH Vocalist......   PYRAMAZE - New Song Featuring ICED EARTH Vocalist...... EmptyMer 16 Juil - 12:22

PYRAMAZE - New Song Featuring ICED EARTH Vocalist MATT BARLOW Available For Streaming
PYRAMAZE - New Song Featuring ICED EARTH Vocalist...... 93299

PYRAMAZE have posted the new song 'Legacy In A Rhyme' on their official MySpace page for streaming. Taken from the band's new album, Immortal, it features ICED EARTH vocalist Matt Barlow. Check it out at this location.

As previously reported, left stranded by Barlow's fulltime return to Iced Earth, Pyramaze have announced their new singer, former TAD MOROSE/BLOOD BOUND vocalist, Urban Breed.

Guitarist Michael Kammeyer commented, "After auditioning some really good singers during the last couple of months, we have finally found a new band-brother - none other than singer extraordinaire Urban Breed has joined our ranks, and we are all very excited.

Urban is well known for his powerful voice, stage presence and great diversity. We welcome Urban into the band, and we hope that our fantastic fans will approve of this choice too. Trust us when we say there's no one better to fill out the big shoes left by his predecessors."

Adds the singer, "I am very pleased to join ranks with the great guys and talented musicians of Pyramaze. I'm looking forward to the challenge of filling those big shoes and working with these guys live and in the studio. I think we have a lot to offer each other, and I hope Pyramaze fans are as excited as we are to hear us working together."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

PYRAMAZE - New Song Featuring ICED EARTH Vocalist......
Page 1 sur 1