Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -23%
(Adhérents Fnac) Kit de démarrage 3 ...
Voir le deal
99.99 €

SAMMY HAGAR's

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SAMMY HAGAR's Empty
MessageSujet: SAMMY HAGAR's   SAMMY HAGAR's EmptyVen 29 Déc - 20:48

SAMMY HAGAR's Tres Agaves Restaurant Named One Of The Top Ten In San Francisco

SAMMY HAGAR's T57500 Michael Bauer, the Restaurant Critic from the San Francisco Chronicle has named Tres Agaves, a restaurant part-owned by rocker SAMMY HAGAR, as one of the Top Ten in the San Francisco area. His review reads as follows:
"Good, moderately priced Mexican food has largely been missing from the Bay Area, and Tres Agaves (130 Townsend St.) go a long way in correcting that.

This grand, warehouse-size restaurant is a partnership between Joseph Manzare of Globe, Zuppa and the newly opened Pescheria; Sammy Hagar, the rocker who heads up Cabo Wabo Enterprises; and Julio Bermejo, the owner of Tommy's Mexican Restaurant and one of the country's Tequila authorities.

With this combination, it's little wonder that the food is excellent, the interior is as noisy as a rock concert and scores of Tequilas are used for what are truly the best margaritas in the city.

Among the food offerings, there are great carnitas, gorditas and chile rellenos stuffed with cheese and huitlacoche, a corn fungus that is to Mexico what the truffle is to France. All main courses come with four side dishes: cabbage salad, refried beans, black beans in epazote and green poblano rice."

To read the rest of this article head here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

SAMMY HAGAR's Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SAMMY HAGAR's   SAMMY HAGAR's EmptyJeu 18 Jan - 1:28

SAMMY HAGAR AND THE WABOS To Take "Most Of This Year Off"

SAMMY HAGAR (ex-VAN HALEN) has issued the following update:

"RedHeads,

The Wabo’s are going to take most of this year off except for the cruise, March 16 show in Cabo and The Tahoe Wabo’s 3rd Anniversary Shows on May 4, 5, and 6 and my birthday bash October 6, 8, 9, 12 and 13. There maybe a show here or there. I want to write some new songs, redesign my stage and gear up for the big 60 which will tentatively be the beginning of 2008 and all thru the summer.

Until then, peace and love,

Sammy

P.S. I’m really excited about the Hall of Fame."
bru_dall

SAMMY HAGAR's Empty
MessageSujet: SAMMY HAGAR   SAMMY HAGAR's EmptySam 27 Jan - 3:43

SAMMY HAGAR Adds "Team KMA" To His Growing Empire

SAMMY HAGAR's T59182 The following press release has been posted at SAMMY HAGAR's (ex-VAN HALEN) official website:

From international rock legend, to tequila connoisseur to restaurateur, Sammy Hagar can now add racecars to his expanding list of assets and expertise. The infamous “Red Rocker” and American Spirit’s Jon Lewis announced today that they have partnered as co-owners of the racecar to be campaigned by Team KMA Racing in the Indy Pro Series.

“I’m very excited about our entering the Indy Racing League,” stated Hagar. “The fans of the IRL are enthusiastic and it’s a tremendous venue to compete in. I’ve been a car fanatic for as long as I can remember, and I’m really looking forward to being a part of Indy Racing.”

Sammy’s premier brand of tequila Cabo Wabo, will be highlighted throughout the Team KMA Indy Pro Series operation. In addition, Team KMA’s multi-car Formula BMW Team will promote the famous Cabo Wabo Cantina.

“I cannot explain how honored and proud I am to have Sammy as my partner,” exclaimed Lewis. “I had the honor of promoting Cabo Wabo tequila on our American Le Mans prototype in 2003. Sammy’s a true rocker and so full of energy. He loves the excitement of racing and we’re going to carry over that excitement to our race operation.”

Sammy becomes the newest entertainment personality to join the Indy Racing League fold. Hagar, a music icon and tequila aficionado, was lead singer of Van Halen, tours the country with his group SAMMY AND THE WABOS, is the owner of the world’s premier tequila brand Cabo Wabo and purveyor of the famous Cabo Wabo Cantina.

Team KMA Racing is a joint operation formed by team principals Jon Lewis (American Spirit Racing) and Ingo Strackerjan (Atlantic Racing Team). Team KMA has race operations in the Indy Pro Series and the Formula BMW USA Championship
Contenu sponsorisé

SAMMY HAGAR's Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SAMMY HAGAR's   SAMMY HAGAR's Empty

SAMMY HAGAR's
Page 1 sur 1