Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ampli Home Cinema Denon AVR-X1700H à 399€
399 € 799 €
Voir le deal

SAMMY HAGAR

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SAMMY HAGAR Empty
MessageSujet: SAMMY HAGAR   SAMMY HAGAR EmptyLun 30 Avr - 0:15

SAMMY HAGAR Donates Memorabilia To Country Star TOBY KEITH's Pediatric Cancer Charity

According to the Associated Press, TOBY KEITH says this year‘s charity auction for families of pediatric cancer patients may have surpassed the $400,000 raised last year.

"It was a late night, and I don‘t have all the numbers, but I think we raised more money last night than we ever have," Keith said Saturday. "I know that we raised about $400,000 last year, and I feel like we went past that last night."

The items auctioned included memorabilia from GARTH BROOKS, SAMMY HAGAR and BOB SEGER, and sports memorabilia autographed by golfer Tiger Woods and baseball Hall of Famer Mickey Mantle.

Keith and his foundation have raised more than $1.1 million to benefit the charity. It helps pay for medical bills, prescriptions, housing, transportation, toys, food, clothing and other expenses for families of children with cancer.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

SAMMY HAGAR Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SAMMY HAGAR   SAMMY HAGAR EmptyVen 4 Mai - 20:43

SAMMY HAGAR - South Lake Tahoe Shows Postponed

Due to illness SAMMY HAGAR's three sold out shows and anniversary at South Lake Tahoe, Nevada on May 4th-6th are postponed. According to Hagar's website, "It looks like we may have the shows sometime in June! We will keep you posted and updated!"

bru_dall

SAMMY HAGAR Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SAMMY HAGAR   SAMMY HAGAR EmptyMar 8 Mai - 11:43

Campari To Buy 80% Of SAMMY HAGAR's Cabo Wabo Tequila For $80 Million US

SAMMY HAGAR 65666

SAMMY HAGAR's official MySpace site has issued the following blog:

Milan (Thomson Financial) - Davide Campari-Milano SpA, the Italian beverage group, said that it has signed an agreement to buy an 80 percent stake in Cabo Wabo Tequila for 80 million USD.

Cabo Wabo was founded in 1996 by Sammy Hagar, former lead singer of the band VAN HALEN, who is also a major shareholder, it said.

The deal, which is expected to be closed in January 2008, values Cabo Wabo 11.8 times expected EBITDA for 2007.

The 'ultra premium' brand sells about 70,000 nine-litre cases a year, mainly in the US, and is one of the fastest growing brands in the US spirits market, Campari said.

The company said it can purchase the remaining 20 percent in two tranches. A 15 pct stake can be bought in 2012 and a 5 pct stake in 2015.
bru_dall

SAMMY HAGAR Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SAMMY HAGAR   SAMMY HAGAR EmptyDim 20 Mai - 22:09

SAMMY HAGAR To Bring Next Cabo Wabo Trek Indoors

SAMMY HAGAR 66278

According to Mitchell Peters from Billboard.com, SAMMY HAGAR (ex-VAN HALEN) will bring his Cabo San Lucas-themed summer tour indoors to theaters this winter, Billboard.com has learned.

"We're bringing the Cobo spirit to Christmas," Hagar's booking agent, Jonny Podell with the Podell Talent Agency tells Billboard.com. "The additional thrills normally associated with Hagar's Cabo Wabo tour will include bikini girls in the lobby, Waborita bars, mariachi bands and many more surprises."

An official itinerary is still in the works, but Podell says the outing, billed as Cabo Wabo Presents The Red Rocker, Sammy Hagar And The Wabos, will visit approximately 3,000-capacity venues in such cities as Chicago, St. Louis and Detroit. "These are some of his strongest markets, and instead of playing big [venues], we're going to play multiple nights in theaters," the agent says.

The tour is scheduled to begin in October and will run through May 5, 2008, when Hagar will perform at his Cabo Wabo Cantina in Lake Tahoe, Nev. Special guests on the tour will include MAD ANTHONY'S EXPRESS, LOS TRES GUSANOS and THE OTHER HALF, according to Podell.

A summer tour is expected to follow the theater dates. "He's probably going to be on tour all year," Podell says.

Hagar's summer shed trek in 2006 grossed $3.4 million from 26 concerts, according to Billboard Boxscore. Nearly 184,000 fans attended the shows.

bru_dall

SAMMY HAGAR Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SAMMY HAGAR   SAMMY HAGAR EmptySam 23 Juin - 23:51

SAMMY HAGAR - "Ever Since I Started, People Have Been Trying To Buy Cabo Wabo"

SAMMY HAGAR T68590 In a new interview with Businessweek.com, rock legend SAMMY HAGAR (ex-VAN HALEN) explains how and why he decided to sell a majority stake in his $60 million-a-year Cabo Wabo tequila business to Campari/Skyy.

"My first intention was just to have this little tequila brand for my friends at the cantina and then bring it to America," explains Hagar. "I thought it'd be awesome if we did 10,000 cases a year. Our first year, we sold 37,000 cases. Then it exploded and it really started getting away from me, because I'm not a good day-to-day business guy. You know, my feet are in the sand day to day. Cell phones on the beach - I don't like it. I feel like an idiot. People look at me funny. I get one white ear out of it, you know what I mean?

Ever since I started, people have been trying to buy Cabo Wabo - even when it was the smallest little company. And as it really started growing in the past few years, I've been bogged down with the business side of it. I love this brand but I also have my music business to look after.

Long story short: I realized how important it was for it to be a global brand and not just a little thing in my backyard or just in America. My fans had been hounding me for years—in Japan, Australia, Russia. I get letters from all over and on my Web site asking, 'Where can we find Cabo Wabo?' And it's kind of embarrassing. If it's the best tequila in the world, then why isn't it worldwide? The fact of the matter is that the brand outgrew my ability to take it to the next level.

So, when Campari/Skyy Spirits approached me late last year with an offer to go global, I agreed.

To read the rest of this article visit this location.
bru_dall

SAMMY HAGAR Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SAMMY HAGAR   SAMMY HAGAR EmptyDim 30 Sep - 14:52

SAMMY HAGAR - More 60th Birthday Celebration Details Revealed

BW&BK has received the following press release:

SAMMY HAGAR To Celebrate Big 6-0 With Bash In Cabo San Lucas

Who?: Rock legend and former Van Halen front man, Sammy Hagar, Michael Anthony (The Other Half of Van Halen), and other surprise celebrity guests who in the past have included Toby Keith, Kenny Chesney, Matt Sorum, Chad Smith, Chad Kroeger, Peter Frampton, Vinnie Paul, Tommy Lee and Steve Harwell. Christina Aguilera, Michael Bolton and Nicollette Sheridan, Bono, Alice Cooper, Meat Loaf, and Bret Michaels have all been past visitors of the Cabo Wabo Cantina.

What?: As is tradition for the hard-rockin’ singer, a two week long birthday event for Sammy Hagar concludes with the ultimate Birthday Bash when Sammy and the Wabos as well as Michael Anthony, and surprise celebrity guests perform to celebrate Hagar’s big 6-0.

Sammy Hagar’s Birthday Bash is an annual event at the Cabo Wabo Cantina in Cabo San Lucas. Last year, over 1500 fans slept on the streets in front of the Cantina waiting for a chance to get wristbands admitting them to the festivities. Local Cabo San Lucas merchants welcomed and catered to the large crowd which is expected for this year’s event as well.

The party lasts for two weeks featuring shows every other day leading up to the big Birthday Bash. This year, the Birthday Bash is also serving as the kick off for Hagar’s much anticipated U.S. Tour.

Where?: Sammy’s infamous Cabo Wabo Cantina - Located on Calle Guerrero in downtown Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

When?: Saturday, October 13th, 2007. October 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th and 12th all feature evening performances

Tickets to all shows handed out day of show at 8 AM at the main entrance for that night’s show only. No advance tickets available. First come, first serve, two bracelets per person.

Comments: Hagar will kick-off his hotly anticipated US tour with the first stop at the Birthday Bash in Cabo San Lucas and wrapping up in St. Louis at Busch Stadium on July 12, 2008. The tour will consist of a milestone 60 shows for Hagar and will include performances from Sammy Hagar and The Wabos, Tres Gusanos and Mad Anthony Express (featuring Michael Anthony).

The Cabo Wabo Cantina was founded in 1990 by rock legend Sammy Hagar. Cabo Wabo embodies his unique lifestyle of “beach by day, party by night” and his love of the Mexican culture. The Cabo Wabo Enterprises includes the two world famous Cabo Wabo Cantinas (Cabo San Lucas and South Lake Tahoe, Nevada) and a line of ultra premium, authentic tequilas aptly named Cabo Wabo.

For more information, please visit www.redrocker.com or www.cabowabo.com
bru_dall

SAMMY HAGAR Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SAMMY HAGAR   SAMMY HAGAR EmptyVen 9 Nov - 19:56

SAMMY HAGAR To Open Maui Restaurant

SAMMY HAGAR T77189 According to Bizjournals.com, SAMMY HAGAR is a partner in a new restaurant planned at Kahului Airport on Maui.

HMSHost Corp. announced Wednesday (November 7th) it has a six-year contract at the airport and will introduce four dining venues, including Sammy's Beach Bar & Grill.

The restaurant, scheduled to open in early 2008, is named for the former VAN HALEN singer. One-hundred percent of the profits will go to local Hawaii charities via Hagar's Red Rocker Foundation, which supports children's organizations.
Contenu sponsorisé

SAMMY HAGAR Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SAMMY HAGAR   SAMMY HAGAR Empty

SAMMY HAGAR
Page 1 sur 1