Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Console Nintendo Switch Lite édition Hyrule : où la précommander ?
Voir le deal

MEGADETH

3 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyLun 22 Jan - 20:09

Le nouvel album à venir pour le mois de mars aura pour titre : United Abominations. Un morceau est dispo ici :

http://www.megadeth.com/gow/gears_of_war.mp3

Une version live est aussi en ligne sur youtube :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcxmtTS_lVc

le site du groupe : http://megadeth.com/index.php
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyMer 24 Jan - 19:12

MEGADETH - United Abominations To Be Released May 8th

MEGADETH leader Dave Mustaine has issued the following update:

"Droogies!

In case you were wondering what was said when the audio went down before I left NAMM yesterday, it went like this:

She said, 'blah, blah blah NAMM?'
I thought (what did she just say?) and said, 'Yeah, I had a great day' or something.
She said, 'blah, blah, blah, DEAN are the best in the world!'
I said, 'I completely agree, do you play guitar?' or something.

THEN

She said, 'I am actually a pianist.'
I said, 'Did you say you were a penis?'
She said, 'Yes, I am a pianist!'
After confirming numerous times, I looked into the camera and said, 'WHAT!!!???' and wanted to say what she said but I was too embarrassed to do that to her.

I had to leave after that!

I told the heads of DEAN and we all had a good laugh. I thought she did ok, but I haven't seen anything yet.

It was great seeing some of the guitarist that were at DEAN that I respect as players (most of them from when I was developing my own style) like Rik Emmett from TRIUMPH, and Rudy Schenker from the SCORPIONS. I missed Leslie "Green" West (inside joke) and saw a lot of other people that went by in a blur; Phil from ARMORED SAINT, Rita (Dimebag Darrell's girl), and numerous people I thought were out of the business or presumed dead.

One guy walked up to me and introduced his kids, and said something like, 'Its good seeing you again, . . . how you been?' and my brain started itching because I didn't know this guy from a hole in the ground.

Ah, and you want to be famous?

So, yes the May 8th date (for United Abominations) is finally confirmed now that the mix is nearly done. I hate saying when release dates are, because sometimes they change, and you have to deal with nay-sayers who behave like the ultimate inch of colon, but I would rather this record was finished to my standards, and above (which it is . . . about time, I know) then put out a soft record.

Metal needs a really good old-school record again. I believe I have delivered. It ain't RIP2, but it could be the record that makes me forget about everything in-between.

Love to all of you that I saw at NAMM, and that saw me on the net thanks to the interviewing pianist."
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyMer 24 Jan - 19:25

MEGADETH "To Cram As Many Songs In 45 Minutes" Opening Up For HEAVEN AND HELL

MEGADETH leader Dave Mustaine has issued the following update:

"Droogies!

You keep getting clever and I have to keep coming up with ways to keep you guessing. Like with the HEAVEN AND HELL tour. I said before we could officially confirm the tour, "Any tour dates are either inaccurate or premature." I wonder how many of you got the "premature" part and knew we were going to do this?

Anyway, here we go again! New record, new tour, new bruises to give and get! Ah, love is in the air!!!

So, there are going to be some kewl surprises on this new leg, but we are only going to be playing 45 minutes. Hopefully that can be massaged into 60, but this is just our first time for this record through a beautiful country that half of Megadeth hail from now, so once we are done demolishing our way through the H&H tour, we will be back to Canada for our own dates; if not this year, for sure by Gigantour 2008.

I look forward to seeing Ronnie (Dio) and Tony (Iommi), and meeting Geezer (Butler) and Vinnie (Appice).

Now the problem is, do we open with BTU or Sleepwalker? It sucks to have so many fun choices to bring to you, but you know I love it.

Time to start the old routine again to get rid of the "pecans and pralines" ice cream and work on the old airbags. And as you saw with the new VMNTs, this tour is going to be beyond sick with solos and guitar shredding.

I know we are going to be playing at around 180 mph to cram as many songs in the 45 minutes, much like the now famous (or infamous if you will) Download Festival.

I look forward to being reunited with my bandmates and crew, as well as getting back on the road. This is going to be a very interesting tour. I can't wait!

And lastly, I am going over to Germany for the equivalent of the NAMM show in Europe for my first time, and who knows, some of you may be in for a little MegaFanClub visit and hear some of the stuff in Germany with me, while having some grog!"
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyJeu 25 Jan - 21:21

MEGADETH - 'Washington Is Next' Live Video Available Online

A live video of MEGADETH, performing the track 'Washington Is Next' (to be featured on the band's upcoming United Abominations album) is available online at this location. The clip was shot at the band's October 14th, 2006 performance at Loud Park '06 in Tokyo, Japan.

As previously reported, United Abominations is set for release on May 8th via Roadrunner.
Tracks to appear on the album include:
'Washington Is Next',
'Gears Of War',
'Sleepwalker',
'United Abominations',
'Burnt Ice',
'Never Walk Alone' and 'Amerikhastan'.

More details to follow.
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyLun 29 Jan - 23:28

MEGADETH - Initial United Abominations Artwork Revealed

MEGADETH T59300 Germany's Sounds2Move website ( www.sounds2move.de ) has posted the initial artwork for MEGADETH's forthcoming, new studio album, United Abominations (pictured).

Megadeth leader Dave Mustaine earlier issued the following brief studio update:

"The mixes are coming! They sound purdy heavy too!!! I will be in touch with details, but I don't want this to be outside of our little circle for the moment, so I'm gonna keep it short."

Megadeth are currently in a London studio with producer Andy Sneap (NEVERMORE, ARCH ENEMY) putting the finishing touches to United Abominations, which is set for release on May 8th via Roadrunner. Tracks to appear on the album include:
'Washington Is Next',
'Gears Of War',
'Sleepwalker',
'United Abominations',
'Burnt Ice',
'Never Walk Alone'
'Amerikhastan'.
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyMar 30 Jan - 15:56

MEGADETH - MegaFanClub 2007 Packages Available Wednesday

According to MEGADETH's official website, "MegaFanClub 2007 packages available Wednesday, January 31! The long awaited MFC 2007 membership packages will be available for order at 8:00AM PST / 15:00 GMT this Wed! First 100 to renew, or sign up will recieve a special bonus item signed by Dave Mustaine! Current members will be allowed to renew up to 3 months early. Stay tuned for details and a full description of the packages!"

More info click here.
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyJeu 1 Fév - 18:52

MEGADETH - MegaFanClub 2007 Packages Now Available, Picture Of Contents Revealed

The following update has been issued via the official MEGADETH website:

"MegaFanClub 2007 packages available for order now! First 100 to sign up will receive a signed laminate!
Some of the items in the Premium package are: MFC Vic T-shirt, custom laminate, hand signed photo, keychain, postcards, guitar picks, member card and more here.

View what's included in the 2007 premium package here
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyVen 2 Fév - 20:24

Le nouvel album à venir ça seras pour le 8 mai. aura pour titre : United Abominations. Un morceau est dispo ici :

http://www.megadeth.com/gow/gears_of_war.mp3

Une version live est aussi en ligne sur youtube :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcxmtTS_lVc

le site du groupe : http://megadeth.com/index.php

MEGADETH MEGA_UNA-COVER-lores
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptySam 3 Fév - 16:58

MEGADETH - FINAL United Abominations Artwork Available

MEGADETH T59573 MEGADETH have revealed the final artwork for their forthcoming album, United Abominations - click left to view. As previously reported, the band are currently at Backstage Studios in Derbyshire, England with producer Andy Sneap (NEVERMORE, ARCH ENEMY) putting the finishing touches to United Abominations, which is set for release on May 8th via Roadrunner. Tracks to appear on the album include:
'Washington Is Next',
'Gears Of War',
'Sleepwalker',
'United Abominations',
'Burnt Ice',
'Never Walk Alone'
'Amerikhastan'
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyDim 11 Fév - 21:43

MEGADETH - Digitech Guitar Workstation, Pearl Drum Pedal And Hi-Hat Up For Auction

MEGADETH T60156

MEGADETH's official eBay store is open for business. Currently up for auction are a Digitech Guitar Workstation used by Dave Mustaine and Glen Drover, and a drum pedal and hi hat used by Shawn Drover. Click on the following links for auction details:

Digitech Guitar Workstation

Pearl drum pedal

Pearl hi-hat
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptySam 24 Fév - 12:22

MEGADETH Guitarist Inks Deal With Dean Guitars

MEGADETH T61037 MEGADETH guitarist Glen Drover has inked a deal with Dean Guitars. To view more photos of Drover and his new "axe" head here. His "Dean Biography Favorites" reads as follows:

Band/Album: MAX WEBSTER - A Million Vacations
Movie: Burnt Offering
Meal/Food: Italian
Book: Inside Out - Nick Mason
Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Mega solo: 'Good Mourning'/'Black Friday' ..anything Chris Poland
Favorite Venue: Molson Amphitheater. Toronto, Canada.
Other Bands: EIDOLON, KING DIAMOND
TV shows: Three's Company
Hobbies: Golf, gambling
Favorite cliche: Whatever.
Most memorable concert: OZZY OSBOURNE - Diary Of A Madman tour '82, Montreal, QC
Most important life lesson: To be a good person
What do you like to do to relax while touring: Listen to music, read, DVD's
Occupation if not a musician: Brain Surgeon

Megadeth's upcoming album, United Abominations, is due for release on May 8th through Roadrunner Records.
titi

titi

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyDim 25 Fév - 23:40

j'ai hate d'etre au mois de mars
http://axxis-france.fr
DepressiveAge

DepressiveAge

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyLun 26 Fév - 12:34

titi a écrit:
j'ai hate d'etre au mois de mars

C'est vrai qu'on l'attend celui-là!!
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyDim 4 Mar - 18:38

Et voici l'artwork :

MEGADETH MEGA_UNA-COVER-lores

finalement ça serait pour le 8 mai.
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyDim 4 Mar - 18:40

et pour prendre son mal en patience, un "abominable" morceau est en ligne ici :

http://www.megadeth.com/slw/sleepwalker.mp3

sortie le 15 mai mais pour les impatients, il y aura une sortie digitale et une vidéo pour le 24 avril.
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyDim 4 Mar - 23:52

MEGADETH - United Abominations Tracklisting Revealed

MEGADETH T61579 MEGADETH leader Dave Mustaine has issued the following update:

"Droogies!

The tracklisting for the new album is going to be 11 songs for the states (including "ATLM"), for Japan it is 12 (including LED ZEPPELIN's 'Out On The Tiles').

It is very likely there will be bonus material from the future release 'The Making \Of United Abominations' (working title)" included, which would be included on releases in these two territories, as well as special exclusive tracks for major dealers in the US.

(This doesn't include drugs or arms dealers)

The track listing, as of today, is:
'Sleepwalker'
'Washington Is Next!'
'Never Walk Alone'
'United Abominations'
'Gears Of War'
'Blessed Are The Dead'
'Play For Blood'
'A Tout Le Monde' (Set Me Free) - featuring Christina Scabbia (LACUNA COIL)
'Amerikhastan'
'You're Dead'
'Burnt Ice'
Japan Only'
'Out On The Tiles'

(However this special track may appear in extraordinary circumstances)

The B-Sides for Special Editions are:
'Black Swan'
'The Bodies Left Behind'
Special Live Track

This is all for now. We are green-lighted to announce our next wave of tour dates tomorrow morning at 7:30 ish EST. Be prepared to be very happy American Droogs! I can't wait!!!"

United Abominations will be released on May 15th via Roadrunner Records.
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyMar 6 Mar - 21:11

Tracklist de l'album:

1. Sleepwalker
2. Washington Is Next!
3. Never Walk Alone
4. United Abominations
5. Gears Of War
6. Blessed Are The Dead
7. Play For Blood
8. A Tout Le Monde
(Set Me Free) - feat. Cristina Scabbia
9. Amerikhastan
10. You're Dead
11. Burnt Ice
Japan Only
12. Out On The Tiles

"A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free)" sera le premier single de l'album, éventuellement intitulé "Set Me Free (A Tout Le Monde)" pour les radios US.
Dave Mustaine a expliqué son choix de réenregistrer cette chanson ici: http://forums.megadeth.com/showthread.php?p=7963189
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyDim 11 Mar - 14:44

ce titre ... français a aussi fait l'objet d'une vidéo il y a 2 jours, en attendant le résultat, voici les photos :

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====263698
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyDim 25 Mar - 23:04

MEGADETH - 'A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free)' To Be Available To MegaFanClub Members This Friday

Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 at 20:06:59 EST

MEGADETH T62587 A high quality audio stream of the "new" MEGADETH song 'A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free)' will be made available exclusive to MegaFanClub members this coming Friday, March 23. To join the club head to this location. Leader Dave Mustaine described the rerecording recently as follows:

"I decided, and I have sang 'A Tout Le Monde' again with Christina Scabbia (LACUNA COIL). I had LISA MARIE PRESLEY confirmed, as well as two other attempts, but Christina was the obvious choice for our metal community. The song was sped up a little, like it was supposed to be on Youthanasia before all the tempos were turned down. It has a 50% longer solo of original Glen Drover lead guitar blending into the original Marty Friedman solo, and launching off of that at the end of the solo taking it up a little bit more. So, now that leaves us with what to do with this song. Well, its intention was only to soothe my wounds, and it was meant to be a 'B-side' for Japan, but that didn't happen, as you will no doubt read. The song was finished and turned in to the record company and the radio department and everyone, including people that have heard the song before, are saying, 'this is the single for America!' There was excitement and a buzz, and they ALL agreed on this, which is a feat in itself when you have some many creative people in one place at any given time."

'A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free)' can be found on Megadeth's upcoming album, United Abominations, due out on May 15th via Roadrunner. The track listing is as follows: 'Sleepwalker', 'Washington Is Next!', 'Never Walk Alone', 'United Abominations', 'Gears Of War', 'Blessed Are The Dead', 'Play For Blood', 'A Tout Le Monde' (Set Me Free)', 'Amerikhastan', 'You're Dead', 'Burnt Ice' and 'Out On The Tiles' (LED ZEPPELIN cover for Japan-only).
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyVen 20 Avr - 0:10

MEGADETH Mainman Dave Mustaine - "There's A Warmth And Chemistry In The Band That Has Been Missing For A Long Time"

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine spoke to Chartattack.com recently about a number of topics including their forthcoming album, United Abominations, which is due out on May 15th via Roadrunner. Here are a few excerpts from the chat:

"I don't know how long the band will be around for or if this will be our last record, but it's certainly the best we've done in a long time," says Mustaine. "There's a warmth and chemistry in the band that has been missing for a long time. The new members are surprising me because they've been a blessing. They're the right fit, which is exciting for me. They've gotten used to the idiosyncrasies of this band and are energized."

To read the entire interview head to this location.
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyVen 20 Avr - 18:22

MEGADETH - 'A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free)' Video Available

MEGADETH's video for the remake of 'A Tout Le Monde', now titled "A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free)", is available for viewing at the Underground Video Television website (Windows Media).

As reported earlier today, Megadeth will be holding an in-store signing session at Vintage Vinyl Records in Fords, New Jersey on May 19th. The session will begind at 2:00pm. A message to the fans from the store:

"Pre-order their upcoming CD, United Abominations, here in the store and get a wristband which will guarantee admittance!"

Vintage Vinyl Records is located at 51 Lafayette Rd. in Fords, NJ. Go to this location for more information</A>.

The following update has been issued via the official Megadeth website:

"Megadeth's new video 'A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free)' has been added to action rotation at Quebec's Musique Plus. Megadeth’s one hour special will air on M+ on Tuesday, May 15th with an exclusive interview, Q&A, and four song performance previously taped in the M+ studio."

Click here for more Musique Plus information.
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyDim 22 Avr - 19:44

MEGADETH - MegaFanClub Members Living Outside U.S. Able To Pre-Order United Abominations Special Edition This Tuesday

MEGADETH T64649

The following announcement has been issued via MEGADETH's official website:

"MegaFanClub members living outside of the US will be able to pre-order the special United Abominations CD/
Lithograph/BonusTrack offer this coming Tuesday (April 24th) for a limited time. Not a member? Join today!"

As previously reported, Megadeth mainman Dave Mustaine issued the following update yesterday (April 21st):

"Droogies!

I am starting the pack for the road and really look forward to playing in the States for you again. I know that the boys are packing and pacing back and forth too, right now, and we can probably all count the hours before we take the stage again.

This segment of the tour 'promises' to allow more time for us to play to you, so those of you who saw the Canadian leg, and had concerns about our set-length can "come on down" and join us if you missed us.

Also, as some of you have seen on megadeth.com and myspace/megadeth we have a new and beautiful video with (LACUNA COIL's) Cristina Scabbia for 'A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free)' and I hope you like it. We are happy with it, and this all came out of an idea to re-do this for a 'B-side for Japan.' And while the title change was not my idea, believe me, being able to see a label excited is nice.

And now it is time to get serious about this record. We are doing some final maneuvers with our last stretch of promotion before the release, and I have been busy on the old "dog and bone" with Andy Sneap working on our edit for the single "Washington Is Next!"

Ah, the inner workings of the guessing games we have to play."

Megadeth's new album, United Abominations, is due out on May 15th via Roadrunner.
The track listing is as follows:
'Sleepwalker',
'Washington Is Next!',
'Never Walk Alone',
'United Abominations',
'Gears Of War',
'Blessed Are The Dead',
'Play For Blood',
'A Tout Le Monde' (Set Me Free)',
'Amerikhastan',
'You're Dead',
'Burnt Ice' and 'Out On The Tiles' (LED ZEPPELIN cover for Japan-only).

Megadeth live dates can be found here.
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyDim 22 Avr - 20:00

MEGADETH 64663

MEGADETH - ‘A Tout Le Monde’ Digital Single Due Out In The UK Tomorrow

Metal icons MEGADETH are set to release a digital single, ‘A Tout Le Monde’, featuring guest vocals from LACUNA COIL’s Cristina Scabbia, tomorrow (Monday, April 23rd).

As previously reported, the band have announced a few ‘extra’ dates surrounding their Download Festival appearance. Dave Mustaine and his band have lined up the following shows in support of their forthcoming album, United Abominations, which is released through Roadrunner Records on Monday, May 14th in the UK (15th in North America).

When asked about playing the UK shows, Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine commented "..my main influences were the British invasion and New Wave Of British Heavy Metal. Megadeth's new album, United Abominations started in London and was completed in Birmingham. And I know I said that Megadeth wouldn't play anymore, but the fans and playing with the Drovers (brothers Glen on guitar and drummer Shawn) and hiring James LoMenzo (bass) has made me want to keep fighting on! Therefore, Megadeth continuing touring without returning to Great Britain is just plain wrong."

Upcoming Megadeth live dates can be found here.
bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyMar 24 Avr - 12:30

MEGADETH - United Abominations E-Card Launched

MEGADETH T64758 The official MEGADETH - United Abominations E-Card has been launched. Take a gander here. It includes IM icons, wallpapers, live dates and more.

United Abominations hits store shelves on May 15th.

To view Megadeth's tour schedule, click here.

bru_dall

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH EmptyMar 24 Avr - 12:44

MEGADETH Frontman DAVE MUSTAINE - "When You're Trying To Pitch A Song To A Corporate Entity, It's Kind Of Like Trying To Explain An Orgasm To A Virgin"

MEGADETH T64778 MydenRocks recently caught up with MEGADETH frontman/founder Dave Mustaine to discuss the band's new album, United Abominations. The following is a brief excerpt from the interview:

MydenRocks: I love the intensity on the new CD. Did that intensity come out natural or did you gear your writing to high intensity material?

Dave Mustaine: "I didn't go into making this record with any pre-conceived notions. I was just so disillusioned with the record business after what happened with Capitol and Sanctuary Records. After going over to Sanctuary, I thought 'Hey, this is different. These guys undersand. They're metal people. My God, they manage IRON MAIDEN.' It ended up being more of the same difficulties I had with Capitol. Both labels had difficulties with the songs and issues with the songs that really couldn't be solved. Going over to Roadrunner when we went in to do this record... so far it's been...there's been some ups and downs. I think alot of that translated into the intensity on the record. There was stuff that was going on in my personal life that even transcended the difficulties from working with a corporation. When you're trying to do something like create art, the nature of art is very un-corporate. Do you follow me? I'm not necessarily anti-corporate. When you're trying to pitch a song to a corporate entity, it's kind of like trying to explain an orgasm to a virgin. Both sides have different points of view. You can't really get an artist to think like a corporation, but it's automatically thought that you will think like a corporation by default. So some of the energy on the record is there because there was seemingly the same syndrome that has been the same with me the whole time I've been a recording artist. There's also a refreshment there that really excited me and fortunately for me all of the beuracratic stuff is out of the way. The art side is starting to show through. I'm really excited about what the future holds for me with the label and what my gift has been given to me about being able to play guitar and sing."

MydenRocks: Did the music and vocals come easy for you this time around? It seems like you've recaptured that classic Mustaine delivery.

Dave Mustaine: "The music was super fun to do because I just figured 'Ok Dave. You by far have alot more gas in the tank that you need to let people know about. So it's time to get it on!' I really wanted to challenge myself. There's going to be some songs that are going to be hard for me to play live and sing. Hopefully, no one will ever want to hear any of those songs live! (laughing) 'Sleepwalker' was a little hard, in the beginning, to figure out because it was one of those polyrhythm kind of things over the down beats, upbeats, and vocals. With the cadence and the vocal lines, you want to growl a little bit and lure something out here and there. You know what I mean? That's just part of my style. I don't have a speach impediment. I just really get into character when I sing. Some people, when you try and do that, it comes really natural. Some people have to get it into their memory to pull it off. Some songs, I can do it one way and some songs I do it the latter way I described. As it turns out, 'Sleepwalker' is a breeze now. But, 6 months later I'm still having trouble with 'Washington Is Next!'"

Go to this location to check out the complete interview.
Contenu sponsorisé

MEGADETH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH Empty

MEGADETH
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant