Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-25%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-100€ Barre de son Hisense Dolby Atmos 5.1.2
299.99 € 399.99 €
Voir le deal

MEGADETH

3 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyMar 24 Avr - 12:46

Reminder: MEGADETH - MegaFanClub Members Outside U.S. Able To Pre-Order United Abominations Special Edition Today; Details Revealed

MEGADETH - Page 2 T64781 The following announcement has been issued via MEGADETH's official website:

"MegaFanClub members living OUTSIDE OF THE US will be able to pre-order the special United Abominations CD / signed lithograph / bonus track offer today (Tuesday, April 24th) starting at 10:00am PDT (5:00pm GMT). Cost to international members is $14.99 U.S. Offer ends 10:00pm Thursday (April 26th). Not a member? Join today!"

As previously reported, the official United Abominations E-Card has been launched. Check it out here. It includes IM icons, wallpapers, live dates and more.

United Abominations hits store shelves on May 15th.

To view Megadeth's tour schedule, click here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyJeu 26 Avr - 19:17

MEGADETH - United Abominations E-Card Updated To Include Studio Version Of 'Washington Is Next!'

MEGADETH's official United Abominations e-card has been updated to include the studio version of 'Washington is Next!', in the media player at the end of the card.

View the e-card at this location.

United Abominations hits store shelves on May 15th.

To view Megadeth's tour schedule, click here.
(thanks: Rattlehead HQ)
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyLun 30 Avr - 22:51

MEGADETH Mainman Enjoying The Band's "New-Found Energy"

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has issued the following update:

"As I sit in my office, somewhere just before 7:15AM, I am preparing to leave San Diego County for Albuquerque, New Mexico. I have been really enjoying playing Arizona and California so far on this tour, but I am excited to see NM Droogies after the last two Gigantour visits there.

What a metal city! I noticed some of you are happy with the current set list, and are enjoying yourselves with my/our new found energy. Well, we feed off of you, so thanks!

And we were given 5 extra minutes to play, and the show sometimes starts five minutes early, so when that happens (and it usually does), I get a chance to take a break, have a sip, and do an encore.

We may change the set-list, but you know the saying, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” unless you're a tweeker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it’s still broken.

I am not even going to try to explain about the single switch from 'A Tout Le Monde' to 'Washington Is Next'! I am just glad you like it; although the truth would “(Set Me Free)”.

Its good seeing the MACHINE HEAD guys every day, and I am starting to see details of our Europe trip, which really excites me. I can’t wait to play some new songs to our international Droogs!

Well, my car is approaching and I should leave now, but I wanted to say thank you to my dear friend Andy Sneap. Andy I hope you kept the dart-board, great news on the EMI stuff, and I’ll see you soon.

I need to tell Elliot and Dean that nothing has ever made me this excited about a guitar! I can’t wait to get my new models and watch Glen (drover - guitar) and Shawn (Drover - drums) slobber! Yee-haw!!! And to drums! I have never seen a cooler drum kit in my life! Thanks you guys!

Lastly, its 17 days to release (16 overseas) and I want to thank you all for your patience while I had to search inside me for this record. It may not completely fill you, because some of you still have holes like I once had (and . . . some you are just fat bastards!), but it certainly fills me . . . for now!"

As previously reported, Megadeth's official United Abominations e-card has been updated to include the studio version of 'Washington is Next!', in the media player at the end of the card. View the e-card at this location. United Abominations hits store shelves on May 15th.
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyVen 4 Mai - 20:45

MEGADETH Mainman Dave Mustaine - "The Guys That Can Afford Drugs Don't Have A Drug Problem"

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine spoke to BW&BK recently about a number of topics including the band's forthcoming album, United Abominations, due out on May 15th via Roadrunner. Here is a rare glimpse of Mustaine in domestic-mode:

"Kids are a really big catalyst for life-change, especially when they have to suffer from the bad decisions you make. One time Justice came home and some piece of shit on the school bus had said something to him because the Behind The Music thing had just come out. And the kid said something to Justice like 'your dad's a crack head.' I was never a crack-head. The guys that can afford drugs don't have a drug problem. When you run out and start sucking dick and selling your stuff and other people's stuff, that becomes a problem. I was just a heavy drug user, but that lifestyle has changed for me. But when I saw it affect Justice I called up the other dad and said, 'you know, I think you need to talk to your kid.' Sadly, the kid that had done that, the parents had just divorced. Same thing - he's crying out for attention. He's fighting with another kid, trying to put another kid down so he would fill good. Unfortunately Justice was the kid he was trying to put down because he had his own pain. I'm a product of a divorced family. It's so amazing how all this stuff ties back to lack of love and that's what made this record so fresh with me. I just felt that when Glen (Drover - guitar), Shawn (Drover - drums) and James (Lomenzo - bass) came in, it's the last component for this new incarnation of Megadeth."

A major Megadeth feature is set to run in BW&BK #104 - due out in late May. Watch for more snippets of BW&BK's chat with Dave Mustaine in the coming days
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyJeu 10 Mai - 23:26

MEGADETH - Video Clips From Musique Plus Special Available

MEGADETH - Page 2 65716

As previously reported, on March 25th, MEGADETH filmed a special "invite only" set at Musique Plus studios in Montreal, Quebec. The band conducted a Q&A and performed four songs including 'Washington Is Next', 'Sleepwalker', 'Gears Of War' and 'A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free)'. The special will air on the street date of Megadeth's new album, United Abominations - Tuesday, May 15th.

Four clips from the special can be seen at this location.

To view a BW&BK Photo Gallery of the event head here.
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyJeu 10 Mai - 23:44

MEGADETH's Glen Drover, TROUBLE And More Featured On This Week's The Classic Metal Show

The Classic Metal Show, heard live weekly on Saturdays from 9 PM - 3 AM (EST) at www.theclassicmetalshow.com , have issued the following update:

"This week on the show, the guys will revisit some old friends as well as making some new ones! First up, unsigned favorites of the CMS, THUNDERBREW, will be making an appearance on the show for the first time in a few years. They have a brand new CD called Hell's Too Full, and it's a rocker that's perfect for the show. We'll do a New Music Listening Party for Hell's Too Full, and one of the guys from the band will be checking in to catch everyone up on what's been going on in the world of Thunderbrew.

Additionally, if you caught last week's show, then you know we featured the new MEGADETH album United Abominations. Well, last week it was the album being featured, and this week it's one of the members of the band! Guitarist Glen Drover has checked in with the CMS and indicated that he'd like to appear on the show to talk about the new CD. We'll interview Glen and find out what it's like to replace a popular legend like MARTY FRIEDMAN, working with Dave Mustaine, and being part of an album that most are calling the best Megadeth album of the past 15 years.

Finally, the great band TROUBLE is back after years away with a strong new album called Simple Mind Condition. The album is a return to form for the band, and is sure to please hardcores that have patiently sat by since the Plastic Green Head release ran it's course. We'll be doing a New Music Listening Party for Simple Mind Condition, and are trying to track down someone from the band to get a feel for what's going on inside the Trouble camp
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyDim 13 Mai - 22:51

la video de "à tout le monde" avec Christina,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn01nSG4cvU

MEGADETH - Page 2 13
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyLun 14 Mai - 22:05

MEGADETH - Videoclip und Verlosung

MEGADETH - Page 2 L4gja653r80rs_megadeth

Das Warten hat ein Ende, ab dem 11.5. steht das neue MEGADETH Album „United Abominations“ in den Shops. Um die Rückkehr einer der wichtigsten Metalbands der Geschichte gebührend zu feiern, gibt es ab heute bei uns den Videoclip zur Neuauflage des Klassikers „A Tout Le...
http://www.rockster.tv/media.php?id=8
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyLun 28 Mai - 22:10

MEGADETH Lands At #15 On Sweden's Album Chart

MEGADETH's new album, United Abominations has entered the Swedish album chart at #15. Click here to view the chart.

Other United Abominations chart positions are as follows:

Finland - #2
Japan - International Sales #2
Japan - Album Sales #3
Canada - #5
US - #8
Austria - #17
Norway - #21
Italy - #24
Switzerland - #38
Netherlands - #49
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyLun 28 Mai - 22:48

MEGADETH Drummer SHAWN DROVER - "Hard Work Does Pay Off!"

MEGADETH - Page 2 T66816 MEGADETH drummer Shawn Drover has issued the following comments in the wake of the positive feedback surrounding the band's new album, United Abominations:

"You have no idea how gratifying it is to see the overall positive response of our new record! We worked so hard on it for so long to bring you the best record we could as well as trying to musically cater to the masses (Never an easy task, let me assure you) to end up at #8 on the Billboard charts (#5 in my homeland, Canada - the highest chart position in Megadeth history) let me tell you we are in such a great place right now! I thank all of you who went out and bought the record."

Positive vibes,
Shawn

As previously reported, United Abominations chart positions are as follows:

Sweden - #15
Finland - #2
Japan - Album Sales #3
Canada - #5
US - #8
Austria - #17
Norway - #21
Italy - #24
Switzerland - #38
Netherlands - #49

Megadeth grace the cover of the latest issue of BW&BK Magazine - #104, which is in stores NOW!
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyLun 28 Mai - 22:58

MEGADETH Guitarist Glen Drover To Debut A New "Toy" On Stage "At A Certain UK Festival"

MEGADETH - Page 2 T66899 MEGADETH guitarist Glen Drover has issued the following update:

"Europe, here we come! I am really looking forward to this tour of Europe, as we have not played in certain areas since 2005 (Ireland, Scotland, etc.) as well as the festival circuit - needless to say, this is going to be a fun trip. If things go according to plan, I "MAY" be debuting a new "toy" onstage at a certain huge U.K. festival. At this point there is a 50/50% chance due to time issue's, but if it does work out, you will love it! Keep your eyes peeled."

Megadeth grace the current issue of BW&BK (click photo left) - to order head to this location.
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyLun 4 Juin - 23:04

MEGADETH Frontman Dave Mustaine's "Top 5" List In New Edition Of Rolling Stone MEGADETH - Page 2 67365

MEGADETH leader Dave Mustaine contributed his "Top 5" list for the new edition of Rolling Stone magazine (pictured).

Megadeth's new album, achieved the following chart positions :

Finland - #2
Japan - Album Sales #3
Canada - #5
US - #8
Austria - #17
Norway - #21
Italy - #24
Switzerland - #38
Netherlands - #49

Megadeth grace the cover of the latest issue of BW&BK Magazine - #104, which is in stores NOW!
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyVen 8 Juin - 1:01

MEGADETH Mainman Talks About United Abominations And Dean Guitars In New Video Interview

MEGADETH - Page 2 T67487 Dean Guitars have uploaded a recently conducted video interview with mainman Dave Mustaine at their website. As well as Dave talking about Megadeth’s new album, United Abominations and his guitars, the video also features some fresh Megadeth concert footage. See the video here(underneath the Dave Mustaine Dean advertisement).

(Thanks Rattleheadhq.com)

bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyJeu 21 Juin - 17:57

MEGADETH - "Five Days Of Dave Mustaine" Video Available

After a recent New York gig, Headbangers Ball took MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine on a boat trip around the harbor on a private yacht, and while there was a captain and crew aboard, it wasn’t long before Mustaine was steering the ship - literally. Five days of Dave Mustaine, beginning today on HBBblog, featuring video shorts taken from the MTV2 shoot on the Hudson River, can be viewed here.

bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyLun 25 Juin - 0:20

MEGADETH Mainman Discusses State Of The Music Industry

In the latest Headbanger's Ball clip, MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine explains how artists and labels used to be part of one unified party, but that the industry has gradually changed to the point where many labels now view musicians, not as artists, but as dispensable pawns in a giant chess game in which the winner makes as much money as possible, and shares little of the bounty with the soldiers that did the fighting. Watch the video clip here.

bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyLun 25 Juin - 20:14

MEGADETH - Video Of Dave Mustaine Interview, And 'Washington is Next!' At Download Online

MEGADETH's Rattlehead HQ site reports:

"Footage from the UK’s Channel 4 Download Festival highlights program has surfaced on YouTube.

The video begins with an interview with Dave Mustaine (incorrectly labelled Dave McLain of Machine Head), in which he discusses how most people who get really good on guitar become arrogant and “cocks”, whereas he likes to be normal and down to earth with the people he meets, because he’s always aware that there’s someone better.

He also speaks about how Megadeth is a spirit, and a way of life, which is demonstrated in the footage of 'Washington Is Next!' which follows.

View the video at this link.
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyLun 2 Juil - 20:34

Video Of MEGADETH's Press Conference In Israel Posted Online

Video footage of a press conference with MEGADETH, held yesterday (Sunday, July 1) in Tel Aviv, Israel, has been posted online here. Megadeth will perform in Tel Aviv later today wrapping up this European leg of the Tour Of Duty world tour. The show will mark the band’s first appearance in Israel since June 2005 when the group’s performance at the Metalist Festival was stopped after only four songs.

bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyMar 3 Juil - 23:32

MEGADETH - Part 2 Of Video Interview With Bassist JAMES LOMENZO Available

VidDream has uploaded the second part of an interview with MEGADETH bassist James Lomenzo on YouTube.

The first part of the interview, in which James discusses how he ended up joining the band, can still be found at this location.

As previously reported, pro-shot footage from MEGADETH's performance at this year's Download Festival is now streaming on YouTube. Go to this location. for all links.
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Juil - 22:38

MEGADETH - More Concert Footage From Tel Aviv, Israel Posted Online

More video footage of MEGADETH's July 2, 2007 concert in Tel Aviv, Israel has been posted online. The show marked the band's first appearance in Israel since June 2005 when the group's performance at the Metalist Festival was stopped after only four songs. Clips of 'A Tout Le Monde', 'In My Darkest Hour', 'Reckoning Day', and Dave Mustaine addressing the Israeli fans are posted here.
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyDim 22 Juil - 21:40

MEGADETH Mainman Deciding The Fate Of The Making of United Abominations Film

"Droogies!

Just a quick update:

Megadeth's manager and I are having a fun day of business meetings here in sunny Fallbrook, and someone from the label is coming down today to talk about what we are going to do with the film from The Making of United Abominations.

We also are going over last details with the Pacific Rim Tour from approximately October 19th until November 19th, and will soon be focusing on the time remaining in the year and the possibilities to slip a UK, European, or South American trip in before the Holidays.

I am still blown away with the job that Dave McRobb and his crew did here with the new Megadeth.com site and the new look for the other sites relating to Megs.

I am glad to see everyone here is in good spirits and we can't wait to get back at it. We will start rehearsals in LA around the end of next month, and we will keep you updated.

Until then, have a great day, I know I will."
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyDim 22 Juil - 23:03

MEGADETH To Perform 40-50 Shows Before The End Of The Year

"Droogies!

Well another week has come and gone and we had a busy one over here in sunny Fallbrook. I met with the record company, new merch company, talked with my agents and band, my webmasters here and at MySpace, our DVD director, one of the artists for the band, the publishing company, the business manager, the attorney, the personal manager, the Storekeeper, Ken (eng. on U.A.), DigiDesign, AND did interviews, while being a Daddy and Husband. [Author reserves the right to an psuedo-Alzheimer moment if I have forgotten someone]

The best part though, besides my family and my immediate inner circle, is coming here and seeing you everyday whilst I am at home. Those that I know (sorta) are even more fun to see. In the meantime with getting the "life in order" bit, I have found tons of old demo tapes again, so my creative juices are flowing! Especially with everything going on!! Touring, new releases, yikes!!! Time to start sorting out a wompazillion files. UGH!

Things are good with the label and we talked about what to do next, as well as the video for whatever single we choose and what director. We also have the making of UA to discuss. I also talked to EMI about the box set (which I was listening to while writing this morning), and to the artist for the project to wrap this release up for the future. I love some of the really rare stuff on U.A., and there are a few songs on the record I would skip, but they are so important for telling the whole story of Megadeth, that I left them in there.

Next was talking to the folks at Image about the remaining songs from That One Night, as well as finishing up the Gigantour 2006 film featuring Megs and LAMB OF GOD, and that meant getting my schedule sorted stat! I am almost finished fixing my studio to do video editing and I hope to start with Michael Sarna as soon as possible on the work in front of us. We have so much stuff to do; CD from Image, the extra songs, the 06 DVD, and the making of the UA record video, and that's not including if we choose him to do a video again, instead of just make films.

We started working out our schedules for the upcoming NAMM show, and I think it is very possible that all four of us will be there at the same time. It would be rad to do a little private party for you Droogies through Dean, but it would probably be a logistical nightmare. The Official Megadeth eBay store will have loads o’ new stuff coming in, and I think the band guys are going to send some stuff the Storekeepers way again soon, too.

Lastly, for now, I can say we have about 40-50 more shows this year, and then we break for the Holidays. We are going to have a heavy schedule for next year, and promise to try our best to see you all.

So now, I am going back to sorting my studio and deciding which new songs to add into our headlining set in the states. Now that we have gotten some good road behind us, I want to keep playing stuff that exhilarates me. It is hard to decide which songs to play or not. I may need your help again. Thankfully James (Lomenzo -bass) knows a lot of the back catalogue and we can mix it up each night. I sometimes worry about the people that won't get to hear the songs they are familiar with, instead of us taking a trip down memory lane, deep into our catalogue.

Well, it’s time to prepare my body to darken the doorway of a church with my shadow.

Have a great day today!"
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyLun 30 Juil - 19:24

MEGADETH - Exclusive Backstage Video Footage Available To MegaFanClub Members This Weekend

MEGADETH - Page 2 T70914 The following MEGADETH update has been issued via the band's official website:

"MegaFanClub members get ready for the exclusive backstage video, in a large screen custom player, that was shot at the Megadeth show in Cleveland, Ohio this past May 11th by our MegaFanClub video crew. This is part one of a two part-er video adding up to approx 15 minutes of some killer exclusive behind-the-scenes footage. Only at the MegaFanClub, this weekend. Details can be found here.

As previously reported, Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine recently issued the following update:

"Just wanted to say that it has been a lot of entertainment for me the last three weeks getting to come back and spend time with you each morning.

It's as if y’all are in my house having coffee each morning, in my robe, waiting for the noise level to go up in the other ends of my home.

I really hope to see as many of you as possible on this next leg and as you prolly noticed on the Killing Road page, we have added our Japanese dates and we are excited about our returning to The Land Of The Rising Sun.

But first, we must travel across the USA and we are going to be playing in some small places, so there will be some very intimate shows. These are the ones that I usually chit-chat a bit, and I am usually pretty talkative after those kind of shows.

And I am not the only one that likes to talk with you Droogs; I know the other three are really stoked to be going back out soon, and they are very approachable (unless you are the dudes from the festival in France that they hate - lol).

Anyway, “Gloria” reminded me I haven’t had my coffee yet today and how important that is to me and kickstarting my morning.

Now, I am going to spend the rest of the day trying to see if 'Burnt Ice' would be good to add into our set. I was thinking 'Play For Blood', but I also wanna play 'UA' and 'Amerikhastan'.

So, I started my pre-tour ritual yesterday of beginning my sugar detox before the tour and hitting the cardio to get my heart rate up and the old airbags ready to sing. It is hard cutting out the candy! Geez!

That and all the stuff I like is loaded with salt or sugar or fat, and I am pretty disgusted with having to give up my Jolly Ranchers and Coke as it is. It's ok though, in just a few months, I’ll be back at Cold Stone having Ice Cream!

And I know that I never gain any weight when I go to Japan because all I do is eat mushy french toast for breakfast (fully cooked french toast is make-believe to some chefs in the hotels we stay in), eat some fast food garbage for lunch, and eat sushi for dinner.

I hope that one day when we are over in Japan I will get to introduce Marty (Friedman) to Glen (Drover) and the boys. I know they have tremendous respect for him.

So, my lovelies, thank you for your support. I have to get busy, and I know that our beloved webmaster has some new surprises for our MFC members (I just saw it MegaDave), and I wish you all have a great day!

PS - Saw the nod from BW&BK. Thank you Tim (Henderson) and the gang!
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyLun 30 Juil - 22:59

MEGADETH - That One Night: Live In Buenos Aires Live Double CD Set Out September 4th

MEGADETH and Image Entertainment will release That One Night: Live In Buenos Aires, a live double CD set on September 4th, 2007.

The companion to the gold-certified DVD of the same name that was released earlier this year, the CD set contains 22 tracks, including three - 'Skin Of My Teeth', 'Die Dead Enough' and 'Angry Again' - not included on the DVD.

This show was filmed live at Obras Stadium in Buenos Aires, Argentina on October 9th, 2005 before a rabid audience of over 25,000 fans. The disc features songs encompassing Megadeth's career, ranging from their 1986 album Peace Sells…But Who’s Buying through 2004’s The System Has Failed.

“This was one of the greatest nights of my life,” says Megadeth founder and frontman Dave Mustaine. “I am glad I was able to document it and share it with you.”

Megadeth - Mustaine, along with guitarist Glen Drover, drummer Shawn Drover and bassist James Lomenzo - just finished playing festivals overseas and will return to the US for a headlining tour this fall.

Here’s the tracklisting for the CD:
'Blackmail The Universe',
'Set The Word Afire',
'Skin Of My Teeth',
'Wake Up Dead',
'In My Darkest Hour',
'Die Dead Enough',
'She Wolf',
'Reckoning Day',
'Hangar 18/Return To Hangar',
'I’ll Be There',
'Tornado Of Souls',
'Trust',
'Something That I’m Not',
'Kick The Chair',
'Coming Home To Argentina',
'Symphony Of Destruction',
'A Tout Le Monde',
'Angry Again',
'Peace Sells',
'Holy Wars'.
bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyMer 8 Aoû - 13:33

MEGADETH - Songwriter Of 'These Boots Were Made For Walkin'' Dies At 78

MEGADETH - Page 2 T71415 According to Seattlepi.com, singer-songwriter Lee Hazlewood, who wrote 'These Boots Were Made For Walkin'' for NANCY SINATRA, died of kidney cancer Saturday at his home in Henderson, Nev. He was 78.

Hazlewood is best known for his work with Frank Sinatra's daughter, including the hit songs 'Sugartown' and 'Some Velvet Morning'. The Oklahoma native also produced 'Something Stupid', a 1967 father-daughter duet for Frank and Nancy Sinatra, and wrote "Houston," a hit for Dean Martin.

His own recordings brought him cult status in the underground rock scene, and his songs were performed by such artists as LYDIA LUNCH, PRIMAL SCREAM, NICK CAVE, EINSTURZENDE NEUBAUTEN, MEGADETH and HOOVERPHONIC. Diagnosed with cancer in 2005, Hazlewood released his last album, Cake Or Death, last year.

bru_dall

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 EmptyJeu 9 Aoû - 2:43

MEGADETH - Chat Live With Dave Mustaine This Sunday

MEGADETH Fan Club members can chat live with mainman Dave Mustaine this Sunday, August 12 at 3PM PDT/ 6PM EDT (22:00 GMT) at the fan club chat room. This chat with Dave is a fan club exclusive and you must be a member of the MegaFanClub to participate. As an added bonus, MFC is giving away three That One Night: In Buenos Aires CD's as door prizes. Winners will be chosen randomly from those participating and will be notified at the end of the chat. To join the MFC click here.
Contenu sponsorisé

MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH   MEGADETH - Page 2 Empty

MEGADETH
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2