Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Oceanic – Climatiseur monobloc réversible ...
Voir le deal
254.99 €

GRAVE DIGGER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

GRAVE DIGGER Empty
MessageSujet: GRAVE DIGGER   GRAVE DIGGER EmptyMar 1 Aoû - 15:56

GRAVE DIGGER vient de signer avec Locomotive music et travaille intésement sur son nouvel album à vnir avant la fin de l'année 2006.

et fin Septembre 2006

GRAVE DIGGER "Yesterday" EP CD et DVD en attendant l'album.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

GRAVE DIGGER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GRAVE DIGGER   GRAVE DIGGER EmptyJeu 17 Aoû - 16:03

GRAVE DIGGER Check In From The Studio,

As previously reported, GRAVE DIGGER are currently at Principal Studio working on the follow-up album to The Last Supper, entitled Liberty Or Death. They have issued the following update:

"Check out the first pics http://www.grave-digger.de/2006/en/studio.htm from our studio session (for) Liberty Or Death. We boarded the Principal Studio on August 14th and started the rehearsals, doing the drum recordings parallel. The Mapex drum loaded with the Paiste cymbals sound just phat!!! We're thrilled how def the tracks sound played live, that´s gonna be pretty phat. Today on August 16th we're probably gonna be ready with the drum recordings and then Manni´ll start with the rhythm guitars. Manni's gonna bring up diverse amps (Fame, Peavy and Marshall) and record the new songs with axes like Dean, KXK and Lag. You´ll see some news from the studio on his page http://www.mannischmidt.de/ as well."

So long and c ya,
The Grave Diggers.
bru_dall

GRAVE DIGGER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GRAVE DIGGER   GRAVE DIGGER EmptyDim 24 Sep - 23:38

b]GRAVE DIGGER[/b] Finish Mixing New Track
GRAVE DIGGER T51304wf5

GRAVE DIGGER guitarist Manni Schmidt has posted the following message at his official website:

"On a visit at Principle Studio Chris (Boltendahl - vocals) and me did the final mix of 'Liberty Or Death'. After performing some little corrections with Jörg we agreed that it cannot be improved any more. This has become a real killer album and you may be curious about it!

Last weekend we also had a photo shooting at some locations in the 'Münsterland' with Alex Kuehr. The coolest location was a castle near Senden where we took many photos for the booklet of the album and for PR purposes. Alex already made a photo available to me. You should also check his http://www.alexkuehr.com/ , where you can admire his work.

There's also news from the PHOENIX RISING front: The date of publishing nears, September 22nd is D-Day for the first album named 'I'! On that evening they will also have a gig in the Alte Spinnerei in Dülmen and my 'partner in crime' Freeman of ToneZone Studio will perform at the mixing unit. Just one day before that there will be party-time at the pub in Mönchengladbach: 'Krümel'!

Well guys, I have to listen to 'Liberty Or Death' on more time...

Rock 'N' Roll!!!!!!"
Manni
bru_dall

GRAVE DIGGER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GRAVE DIGGER   GRAVE DIGGER EmptyDim 24 Sep - 23:42

GRAVE DIGGER - Nuclear Blast To Issue The Grave Digger / Rheingold Two Disc Compilation
GRAVE DIGGER 51745gt4

The house cleaning at Nuclear Blast continues. On October 6th the label will release a two CD compilation featuring the band's 2001 album The Grave Digger and the 2003 album Rheingold. The track list is as follows:

Disc 1
- The Grave Digger:

'Son Of Evil',
'The Grave Digger',
'Raven',
'Scythe Of Time',
'Spirits Of The Dead',
'The House',
'King Pest',
'Sacred Fire',
'Funeral Procession',
'Haunting Palace',
'Silence'

Disc 2 -
Rheingold:

'The Ring (Overture)',
'Rheingold',
'Valhalla',
'Giants',
'Maidens Of War',
'Sword', 'Dragon',
'Liar',
'Murderer',

'Twilights Of The Gods'.

Grave Digger are now signed to Locomotive and will issue a new album in early 2007. The album will be called Liberty Or Death.
bru_dall

GRAVE DIGGER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GRAVE DIGGER   GRAVE DIGGER EmptyMer 27 Sep - 18:32

GRAVE DIGGER mets es dernières touches sur les prises de l'album, le nouvel album sortira le 19/01/07, en attendant vous pouvez vus procurez le EP CD - DVD
"Yesterday " qui sortira vers le 29/09/06
GRAVE DIGGER Gravediggeryesterdaylm363ix8
bru_dall

GRAVE DIGGER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GRAVE DIGGER   GRAVE DIGGER EmptyLun 23 Oct - 22:30

Voici le magnifique artwork du prochain album GRAVE DIGGER "Liberty or Death", l'album sortira le 12 Janvier 2007 en digipack deluxe et Cd simple.

GRAVE DIGGER Promocovergravediggerhx2
bru_dall

GRAVE DIGGER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GRAVE DIGGER   GRAVE DIGGER EmptyDim 19 Nov - 17:25

GRAVE DIGGER Guitarist MANNI SCHMIDT Invites Fans To Vote For Upcoming European Tour Setlist, Band's Online Shop Open For Business

GRAVE DIGGER T55194 GRAVE DIGGER guitarist Manni Schmidt has issued the following update:

"With all those classics one the one hand and a great new album on the other the selection procedure gets pretty hard, you just can’t please everybody. So we thought you might help us with choosing the right songs. Just put together your personal 'All-Time Favourite Grave Digger Songs' set list and send it to manager@flying-dolphin.de! As a way of saying ‘thank you’ you can win a meet and greet with the whole band at the oncoming tour!

The Grave Digger web shop opened up for business! Feel free to browse through at grave-digger-shop.com.

Well, time to do some crafting! A load of EMG 81 pickups arrived yesterday and have to be built in. But first I’m gonna 'pimp' my Dean ML 79 a bit (see pictures). More to come after I reassembled the baby ;-)"

Rock ’n’ Roll
Manni
bru_dall

GRAVE DIGGER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GRAVE DIGGER   GRAVE DIGGER EmptyMer 3 Jan - 23:58

GRAVE DIGGER To Relaunch Website In Conjunction With Upcoming Liberty Or Death Release

GRAVE DIGGER T57788 A relaunch of the official GRAVE DIGGER webpage, in connection to the band's new release, Liberty Or Death, will be online overnight between January 4th - 5th. Check it out www.grave-digger.de .

Liberty Or Death (artwork pictured) will be released via Locomotive Records on January 12th in Europe and in North America on January 30th.

The album will include the following tracklisting:
'Liberty Or Death',
'Ocean Of Blood',
'Highland Tears',
'The Terrible One',
'Until The Last King Died',
'March Of The Innocent',
'Silent Revolution',
'Shadowland',
'Forecourt To Hell',
'Massada'.
bru_dall

GRAVE DIGGER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GRAVE DIGGER   GRAVE DIGGER EmptyVen 9 Fév - 13:59

GRAVE DIGGER Guitarist MANNI SCHMIDT Issues Tour Update

GRAVE DIGGER T60058 GRAVE DIGGER guitarist Manni Schmidt has issued the following update from the band's current European tour with THERION and SABATON.:

"What can I say? The show in Bergara was fantastic and again all the bands were celebrated by the fans! Before waving goodbye to Bergara and the Spanish people we gave some autographs after the show. From here to Lyon it’s about 1,000 kilometres so it was clear that we wouldn’t reach our destination before afternoon which meant that the technicians were frantically busy. Even so our crew perfectly solved all the problems coming up and Lyon was rocking like hell! 600 metal fans let the club burst at the seams and there was no way (and no intention Very Happy) bringin’ them to a stop, it was a great evening for everybody.

Next stop: Mailand. We performed at the Alcatrazz for the first time and it turned out to be a superb and very big club. The adavance sale wasn’t too good, unfortunately, but in the end there were about 800 fans who screamed the lyrics and cheered along with the guitar solos! It was simply astonishing! My deep respect!!!

From there we went on to Ljubljana for some free time. My friend Milan and his 'Crazy Metal Family' were already awaiting my arrival and I spent my free day with them. In the evening everybody met in a pub that could receive the DSF channel to see the current Bundesliga broadcasting.

On the next day we put a Grade A show even though the stage was small and riddled with some trip hazards! On to Zagreb. A sunny day was welcoming us and we did a little cakewalk. The timetable on the show unfortunately got delayed one hour due to chaos in the club, but still it was a success for everybody involved!

Unfortunately I didn’t see much of Salzburg, the 'Mozart city', but the show in a small club called Rockhaus was great as always!

Vienna – I stopped counting my visits to that city some time ago. Always a great atmosphere and great fans as well!
Read on the next news how the show worked out – I need to do the soundcheck now!"

Manni
Contenu sponsorisé

GRAVE DIGGER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GRAVE DIGGER   GRAVE DIGGER Empty

GRAVE DIGGER
Page 1 sur 1