Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Manette DualSense PS5 édition limitée ...
Voir le deal

RETRO GRAVE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

RETRO GRAVE Empty
MessageSujet: RETRO GRAVE   RETRO GRAVE EmptyLun 31 Déc - 13:41

RETRO GRAVE Introduce Additions To Band Line-Up

Jeff "Oly" Olson (TROUBLE, RETRO GRAVE) has issued the following update:

"I'm pleased to announce the addition of two new band members to front Retro Grave - J. Cortes and Rob Zimmermann. Both players sing and play bass guitar. I plan on creating a huge low range wall of sound by interchanging baritone and bass guitars, exclusively for doom. I already use this trick in the studio, but now I can use it live in concert. In addition J. Cortes is from Peru/Lima (now residing in Boston, Massachusetts) and Rob Zimmermann is from the Netherlands, which will bring a broad range of musical influences and international sound to the band."

Retro Grave is now in the studio in Portland, Maine recording their debut full length, Again. Scheduled for a spring 2008 release, Again will consist of 12 tracks, including one bonus track
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

RETRO GRAVE
Page 1 sur 1