Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -64%
-64% sur le Lot de 2 Enceintes bibliothèques ...
Voir le deal
199 €
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Où acheter la display japonaise One Piece Card Game PRB-01 One Piece ...
Voir le deal

HOUSE OF LORDS (James Christian)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

HOUSE OF LORDS (James Christian) Empty
MessageSujet: HOUSE OF LORDS (James Christian)   HOUSE OF LORDS (James Christian) EmptyVen 2 Fév - 2:02

HOUSE OF LORDS' James Christian: "I Am A True Believer That Less Is More"

GlamMetal.com has issued an interview with HOUSE OF LORDS' James Christian, conducted by Deb Rao. The following is an excerpt:

Q: House of Lords recently released World Upside Down on Frontiers Records. Your voice sounds as tremendous as back in the day. It is flawless. How do you keep your voice in shape?

A: "Well, Thank you. I think with age you learn to use the best parts of your voice. We call them the money notes. Plus I have my own studio, and I am able to just work on a vocal to I feel comfortable with it. In the old days, we use to have 100 dollars an hour, and you had to move very quickly. So it is not conducive to give your best performance, when you are working like a clock."

Q: What I really noticed about World Upside Down is that it is not overly done with keyboards. It brings out your voice, and there is a very melodic, hard edge sound to the guitars.

A: "Yes, that was done on purpose. One reason is, I am a true believer that less is more, when you are dealing with a musical track. If you can get the drums and bass to sound homogenous, and then the guitars on top of it, all you really need are the vocals. It lends itself to be more exciting in a live situation."

Check out the full interview at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

HOUSE OF LORDS (James Christian)
Page 1 sur 1