Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Lego 40747 Les Jonquilles à 8,98€ / 40725 Les Fleurs de cerisier ...
8.98 € 14.99 €
Voir le deal

HOUSE OF LORDS

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

HOUSE OF LORDS Empty
MessageSujet: HOUSE OF LORDS   HOUSE OF LORDS EmptyDim 4 Nov - 20:06

l'affaire est bouclée, la session d'enregistrement en Floride terminée, Dennis Ward a attaqué le mixage, voici le point :

Recording sessions of the brand new House Of Lords album Come To My Kingdom have been completed in Florida and mixing stages have started in the hands of Dennis Ward.
The new album is a natural progression from World Upside Down and was entirely written by the band along with the “5th Lord” Jeff Kent.
In the words of James Christian: “We really had an amazing time with this new CD. I can't remember when things flowed so easily in terms of writing and recording. I think when people hear the new record they will be able to tell immediately that this is a band with direction and vision”.
The songs were written from life experiences that cover a range of emotions. But one common thread flows throughout the record and that is finely crafted songs.
“Jimi Bell, BJ Zampa and Chris McCarvil and Jeff Kent have been an absolute joy to work with” continues Christian, “They are my brothers and they share the same passion to write and perform Classic Rocks songs that will stand the test of time”.
Come To My Kingdom is classic House Of Lords with all the trademarks that captured the band so many fans in the early days. House of Lords will be on tour supporting the new CD in early 2008. Keep checking www.jameschristianmusic.com for upcoming tour dates.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

HOUSE OF LORDS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF LORDS   HOUSE OF LORDS EmptyMar 8 Jan - 19:36

le nouvel album Come To My Kingdom est donc pour le 14 mars :

House Of Lords recently terminated the production of their sixth studio album entitled Come To My Kingdom. The band went to the studio with the precise task to create the perfect follow up to the very successful World Upside Down which was one of the most acclaimed releases of 2006.
According to singer James Christian: “Come To My Kingdom is a record which is a solid reminder that House Of Lords is a musical force to be reckoned with in the melodic rock world. The new album is filled with expertly crafted songs that cross over from the melodic world to 2008, without missing a beat. The sheer power of the vocals and music will make you all a believer that "Come To My Kingdom" is destined to become a true classic House Of Lords album."
Enjoy the first sample of new music: I Need To Fly.
Frontiers Records will release the cd on March 14th 2008 with the band which will be starting a full European tour during the spring 2008. Dates will be posted at the Frontiers Records website as well as www.jameschristianmusic.com.
bru_dall

HOUSE OF LORDS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF LORDS   HOUSE OF LORDS EmptyLun 14 Jan - 23:06

HOUSE OF LORDS - Complete Come To My Kingdom Details Revaled; More Audio Samples Available

HOUSE OF LORDS 81313

Frontiers Records have announced all the details surrounding the forthcoming HOUSE OF LORDS album Come To My Kingdom, to be released on March 14th 2008.

The band's previous studio album World Upside Down was a real fan favourite, so James Christian and the guys went back to the recording with the precise task to create a true rock milestone which could pick up where World Upside Down left off.

With the help of the “Fifth Lord” Jeff Kent plus Tommy Denander and Chris Pelcer, the band's songwriting talents of James Christian, BJ Zampa and Jimi Bell have been flourishing to reach some of the highest levels in the band’s career ever.

Written during the summer 2007, the album was recorded in the fall and mixed by Dennis Ward in November / December. The result is truly outstanding. From the signature intro of 'Purgatorio Overtoure n.2' to the epic atmospheres of the title track through to soaring melodic numbers like 'I Need To Fly' to the in-your-face attack of 'One Foot in the Dark' and to the baroque ballad 'Another Day From Heaven', this record has truly everything the fans may want to ask to James Christian and his cohorts.

Come to My Kingdom will include the following songs:
'Purgatorio Overtoure n.2',
'Come To My Kingdom' (mp3),
'I Need To Fly' (mp3),
'I Don’t Wanna Wait All Night',
'Another Day From Heaven',
'In A Perfect World',
'The Dream' (mp3),
'One Foot In The Dark' (mp3),
'Your Every Move',
'I Believe',
'One Touch',
'Even Love Can Save Us',
'In The Light',
'Another Day From Heaven' (Acoustic Version)*.
(* Exclusive Bonus Track for Europe)

House of Lords are already planning live appearances in the spring / summer 2008 with the plan to storm the European audiences. The band was also already confirmed for the Rocklahoma festival 2008. Prepare for Come to My Kingdom to be released on Frontiers Records on March 14th with a release in Japan scheduled on King Records. Dates will be posted at the Frontiers Records website as well as www.jameschristianmusic.com
bru_dall

HOUSE OF LORDS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF LORDS   HOUSE OF LORDS EmptyLun 28 Jan - 15:48

HOUSE OF LORDS Img_1200350428_359Afin de patienter jusqu'au 14 mars, foncez sur le site de Frontiers pour découvrir 4 des titres du prochain album “Come To My Kingdom”. Tommy DENANDER est de la partie.
bru_dall

HOUSE OF LORDS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF LORDS   HOUSE OF LORDS EmptyLun 14 Juil - 19:56

une belle prestation pour Rock Bottom .. au Rocklahoma, il y a 2 jours :

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa5cGVGEURM
Contenu sponsorisé

HOUSE OF LORDS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF LORDS   HOUSE OF LORDS Empty

HOUSE OF LORDS