Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
AliExpress : Nouveaux codes promo (8€, 20€, ...
Voir le deal

The Screamin' Lords

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

The Screamin' Lords Empty
MessageSujet: The Screamin' Lords   The Screamin' Lords EmptyMar 18 Sep - 21:49

l'album sort le 18/09, du hard bien classique, deux courts extraits avec 2 superbes solos, l'un de Gus G, l'autre Chris poland :

http://www.myspace.com/thescreaminlords

The long awaited debut by The Screamin' Lords, "Long Live Me" will be released on 18 September through Brannick Records.

The album was produced by the band's founder, Jose Ferro, ex member of the eighties' AOR band, Agentz, whose 'Stick To Your Guns' release got a well deserved remastering and reissue last year.

"The concept of the band was to have a core group of top notch musicians, along with my personal favourite guest artists to appear on the recording." Says Ferro.

"Long Live Me" is guitar oriented rock in the style of AC/DC and Judas Priest. Ballsy and bluesy, pure rock at its finest.

The band : Jose Ferro on bass and guitar, Dustin Boyer and Jason Gile on guitars and Chris Collier on drums.

The guests : Kelly Keeling, Robin McAuley, George Lynch, Chris (Ohm/Megadeath) Poland, Gus (Firewind/Dreamevil) G and Loren (Little Caesar) Molinaire.

Hear The Screamin' Lords at : www.myspace.com/thescreaminlords

The Screamin' Lords L_b91a08ff2de2b0279c734eb131c8d525
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The Screamin' Lords
Page 1 sur 1