Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
Ampli Home Cinema Denon AVR-X1700H à 399€
Voir le deal
399 €

THE SCREAMIN' LORDS' Jose Ferro - New Interview

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

THE SCREAMIN' LORDS' Jose Ferro - New Interview Empty
MessageSujet: THE SCREAMIN' LORDS' Jose Ferro - New Interview   THE SCREAMIN' LORDS' Jose Ferro - New Interview EmptyJeu 17 Jan - 20:24

THE SCREAMIN' LORDS' Jose Ferro - New Interview Online

Rock Eyez has issued a new interview with THE SCREAMIN' LORDS bassist/guitarist Jose Ferro. The following is an excerpt from the interview, conducted by Brian Rademacher:

Q: How did you come up with the title of the album Long Live Me?

A: "It’s a funny story. I went with my wife to a store in Santa Barbara; we were walking around and stopped at a shop to look at t-shirts. Some people think I am really black and white - we New Yorkers look at things that way, so let’s cut to the chase and stop dancing. Living here out in L.A. they don’t get it. So I saw this shirt that looked like George Lynch’s skull and snake guitar he used for the LYNCH MOB album. When I looked at it closer it had a pirate banner and it said "Long Live Me". I said, I gotta get this shirt. I told my wife and she looks at me and says you’re such an asshole laughing. I came up with the band name when my wife and I were in the UK. We were getting ready to go out to dinner and were watching TV. There was a meeting of the House of Parliament and everyone was standing up and yelling, sitting down jumping back up and screaming more. So it clicked - The Screamin' Lords. And I knew I was going to have guests playing on the CD so that name stuck."

Q: So how did you get all these guests to play on the CD through ESP?

A: "Gus G and I met five years ago in Japan. He plays a killer guitar and is such a sweetheart of a guy, he will give the shirt off his back. We started talking and became friends. Chris Poland I met through a friend at Yamaha, I always knew he was a great guitar player, so I asked what would it take to play on the CD. He said sure and sent me three solos for 'Fire in The Blue Sky'. It was so hard to pick one, they were all amazing. Robin I met through my son’s music school teacher. Robin is a real gentleman. George Lynch was the one who suggested Kelly."

Q: Was there any other guest that couldn’t be on it that you wanted because of other obligations?

A: "Graham Bonnet, but he was tied up with other things at the time."

Read the full interview at RockEyez.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

THE SCREAMIN' LORDS' Jose Ferro - New Interview
Page 1 sur 1