Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

Tony Blair - I Love BLACK SABBATH

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Tony Blair - I Love BLACK SABBATH Empty
MessageSujet: Tony Blair - I Love BLACK SABBATH   Tony Blair - I Love BLACK SABBATH EmptyMar 20 Fév - 1:18

British Prime Minister Tony Blair - I Love BLACK SABBATH

Tony Blair - I Love BLACK SABBATH T60575 According to Thesun.co.uk, British Prime Minister Tony Blair yesterday (February 16th) revealed he is a huge fan of OZZY OSBOURNE’s band BLACK SABBATH. The PM requested one of the heavy metal group’s hits during a radio interview, saying: “It reminds me of my schooldays.”

The 1970 song, called 'Black Sabbath' led many to believe Ozzy and pals were devil worshippers.

Mr Blair, famously pictured with demon eyes in a 1997 Tory election poster, also asked for SNOW PATROL’s 'You’re All I Have'. He told Scotland’s Real Radio that son Euan, 23, keeps him in touch with modern music, adding: “He chooses things he thinks I’ll be able to listen to.”

The PM was once lead singer of student band UGLY RUMOURS. He chose D:REAM anthem 'Things Can Only Get Better' for his 1997 campaign — then invited OASIS and BLUR to No10. In 2003, he said he liked THE DARKNESS.

Tory leader David Cameron has named MORRISSEY, THE KILLERS and REM as favourites.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Tony Blair - I Love BLACK SABBATH
Page 1 sur 1