Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manette DualSense PS5 édition limitée 30ème Anniversaire : où ...
Voir le deal

LAMB OF GOD, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, TESTAMENT

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

LAMB OF GOD, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, TESTAMENT Empty
MessageSujet: LAMB OF GOD, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, TESTAMENT   LAMB OF GOD, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, TESTAMENT EmptyJeu 26 Avr - 12:04

LAMB OF GOD, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, TESTAMENT - Special Guests On Sounds Of The Underground

BW&BK has received the following press release:

In addition to the previously announced stellar lineup, which includes headliners GWAR, CHIMAIRA, EVERY TIME I DIE and JOB FOR A COWBOY, the third annual Sounds Of The Underground summer touring fest will feature additional bands in select cities. Hot Topic Presents proudly announces the following special guests on this year's outing.

Thrash metal veterans TESTAMENT will play before GWAR at the Starland Ballroom on July 14th in New Jersey.

MUSHROOMHEAD will close the show in their hometown of Cleveland on July 21st and will also perform as special guests in Columbus on July 22nd, Chicago on July 23rd and Minneapolis on July 24th.

The legendary SUICIDAL TENDENCIES will close shows in San Jose on August 3rd, Irvine on August 4th, and Mesa on August 5th.

Modern thrash titans LAMB OF GOD will headline a recently added date on August 11th in Louisville and will be joined by special guests HATEBREED and BEHEMOTH.

Oderus Urungus, lead throat-thing of GWAR, rulers of Earth, when told of the addition of the various guests, responded, "I give my personal seal of filthy approval to this excellent selection of bands. Suicidal in particular played one of the first GWAR shows ever. Tonight I shall burn a baby upon the Altar of Eternal Syphillis." After this he grew to five times his normal size and farted himself into near-orbit.

Oderus was on his way from a super-secret meeting held at the Slave Pit in Lower Antarctica, where details of the new GWAR show were discussed. When asked to provide details, Oderus replied "No."

Constant updates can be found at soundsoftheundergroundtour.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

LAMB OF GOD, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, TESTAMENT
Page 1 sur 1