Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
SAMSUNG 55Q70C – TV QLED 55″ (138 cm) 4K UHD 100Hz
549.99 € 619.99 €
Voir le deal

CIRCUS DIABLO

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

CIRCUS DIABLO Empty
MessageSujet: CIRCUS DIABLO   CIRCUS DIABLO EmptyMar 1 Mai - 13:29

CIRCUS DIABLO Frontman Comments On Forthcoming Debut: "Being Able To Move Forward Is A Blessing"

CIRCUS DIABLO 65215

CIRCUS DIABLO frontman Billy Morrison has issued the following update:

"So there you have it. We signed our deal with Koch Entertainment, and couldn’t be happier. The record will be released on July 3rd and our first single, 'Loaded', will be heading towards a radio station near you sometime in May. I am still working on album artwork, press, rehearsing, merch ideas etc, etc and enjoying the process. Being able to move Circus Diablo forward is a blessing and hopefully we will be able to bring you the list of confirmed extra dates this week. Either way, we are off and running and, along with CAMP FREDDY, a movie, a radio show and my sites, I can now front an amazing rock band all summer long. Not really sure what I did to deserve all that, but I am certainly very greatful for everything. It felt like we were spinning our wheels for a while, but there is no point in getting caught up in the details - we just had to let it all play out.

And some of you have been asking about (drummer) Jeremy, and the answer is simple – he had previous commitments with Steve Vai and was unable to do the summer touring with Diablo. We all love Jeremy, and it was tons of fun working with him. But he had already committed to touring with Steve, and when our plans started to unfold, we all realized they didn’t match up. And that’s it – enter Charles Ruggiero. We have been rehearsing together and the band sounds tight (and LOUD!!). Onwards towards Ozzfest and beyond.

That’s all I got for you right now. Keep an eye on all the sites - Circus Diablo's MySpace, Circus Diablo's official website - and of course, this very blog of mine. As we get dates, news, details etc, I will make sure that you guys know first. And with that, I gotta get out and get to the gym. I know I still need to attack a bunch of questions, so be patient and I’ll get to it, I promise. And I will also reschedule that Web Chat Session with Karen – God, I just gotta remember to do all this stuff, and then find time. Thank you to everyone who has stuck around – should be a fun summer."

Peace,
Billy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

CIRCUS DIABLO Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CIRCUS DIABLO   CIRCUS DIABLO EmptyDim 24 Juin - 17:55

CIRCUS DIABLO - New E-Card Available

CIRCUS DIABLO 68762

Click here to check out CIRCUS DIABLO's self-titled debut album. Circus Diablo features frontman Billy Morrison (CAMP FREDDY), guitarists Ricky warwick (THE ALMIGHTY) and Billy Duffy (THE CULT, and bassist Bret Scallions (FUEL)

As previously reported, the complete tracklist for Circus Diablo's self-titled debut album, due to be released July 3rd via Koch Entertainment, is as follows:
'Loaded',
'So Fine',
'Restless',
'Shine',
'Mad Parade',
'Red Sun Rising',
'Commercial Break',
'Hello, Goodbye',
'Ants Invasion',
'Rollercoaster',
'Dignified'.

Watch for Aaron Small's interview with Morrison, due to appear in BW&BK # 106.
bru_dall

CIRCUS DIABLO Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CIRCUS DIABLO   CIRCUS DIABLO EmptyDim 1 Juil - 22:53

CIRCUS DIABLO - Listening Party For New Album Announced; Tracks From Westwood One Acoustic Session Available For Streaming

CIRCUS DIABLO T69170 CIRCUS DIABLO have announced a listening party for their debut album, due to take place in New York City, NY on July 9th at Snitch. It will run from 7:30 - 9:00pm.

In other news, frontman Billy Morrison has issued the following update:

"OK - so we have a nice piece running here on Rocknworld.com. Its a week long piece so check out the archives as well. I chatted to those guys about a few of the tracks on the record and what they are all about. Makes some interesting reading. And I also want to point everyone over to the myspace.com/circusdiablo site. We have the two new acoustic tracks up there, that Rob, Ricky and myself did over at Westwood One Radio Syndication. They came out sounding great so we threw em up on the player. Keep you all going till next week and the official release of the record.

We also heard this week that the Australian release date is July 14th. Thats good news - we now have Japan, Canada, the US, Europe and Australia. 'Loaded' is still going strong out there, so keep the requests coming - we are looking at video treatments and ideas for the song and plan to shoot the video very soon. Probably when we roll back into town briefly for The Roxy show and the Devore Ozzfest show."

As previously reported, the complete tracklist for Circus Diablo's self-titled debut album, due to be released July 3rd via Koch Entertainment, is as follows:
'Loaded',
'So Fine',
'Restless',
'Shine',
'Mad Parade',
'Red Sun Rising',
'Commercial Break',
'Hello,
Goodbye',
'Ants Invasion',
'Rollercoaster',
'Dignified'.

Click here to check out CIRCUS DIABLO's self-titled debut album. Circus Diablo features frontman Billy Morrison (CAMP FREDDY), guitarists Ricky Warwick (THE ALMIGHTY) and Billy Duffy (THE CULT, and bassist Bret Scallions (FUEL).
bru_dall

CIRCUS DIABLO Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CIRCUS DIABLO   CIRCUS DIABLO EmptyMer 4 Juil - 22:45

CIRCUS DIABLO Unplugged On FPE-TV

FPE-TV report:

"Click here to check out an exclusive FPE-TV clip of CIRCUS DIABLO performing their song 'Loaded' acoustic style."

As reported earlier this week, the band have announced a listening party for their debut album, due to take place in New York City, NY on July 9th at Snitch. It will run from 7:30 - 9 PM.

bru_dall

CIRCUS DIABLO Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CIRCUS DIABLO   CIRCUS DIABLO EmptyJeu 30 Aoû - 19:46

CIRCUS DIABLO - New Video To Air On NGTV.com September 13th

CIRCUS DIABLO T72816 CIRCUS DIABLO frontman Billy Morrison has issued the following update:

"The 'Loaded' video will get a full exclusive on www.NGTV.COM on September 13th. If you haven’t seen those guys yet, you are missing out. Click here to visit NGTV.com. They are one of the cutting edge internet TV channels, with a huge YouTube presence as well. So Circus Diablo are very happy to be working with everyone at the station – Ricky and I spent a couple of hours in front of the cameras yesterday talking about all things Diablo, and the 'Loaded' video in particular, so keep your eyes on the channel. More details here as always.

Also, if you might wanna check out this online interview I did - actually, I am more than a little misquoted in it and paraphrased to hell, but whatever - click here to read the Naighty American interview.

And as usual, almost immediately after I threw this post up this morning, a few bits of press came rolling down the pipeline. I have to say that the album has been really well received and that makes me proud. Its a great rock record and I really hope that you all love the video to the first single as much as we do."

bru_dall

CIRCUS DIABLO Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CIRCUS DIABLO   CIRCUS DIABLO EmptySam 17 Nov - 17:50

CIRCUS DIABLO - Debut Album Bonus Track Available For Streaming

CIRCUS DIABLO T77824 CIRCUS DIABLO have posted the song 'Mary's Shadow' on their official MySpace page for streaming. It is a bonus track recorded during the sessions for their self-titled debut album. Go to this location to check it out.

As previously reported, on December 13 the band will play The Viper Room in Los Angeles, CA.

The complete tracklist for Circus Diablo's self-titled debut album, released on July 3rd via Koch Entertainment, is as follows: 'Loaded',
'So Fine',
'Restless',
'Shine',
'Mad Parade',
'Red Sun Rising',
'Commercial Break',
'Hello, Goodbye',
'Ants Invasion',
'Rollercoaster',
'Dignified'.

Contenu sponsorisé