Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -64%
-64% sur le Lot de 2 Enceintes bibliothèques ...
Voir le deal
199 €

BILLY MORRISON (CIRCUS DIABLO)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BILLY MORRISON  (CIRCUS DIABLO) Empty
MessageSujet: BILLY MORRISON (CIRCUS DIABLO)   BILLY MORRISON  (CIRCUS DIABLO) EmptyLun 22 Jan - 19:33

BILLY MORRISON - Five New CIRCUS DIABLO Songs Written, New Camp Freddy Radio Podcast Available

BILLY MORRISON  (CIRCUS DIABLO) T58863 CIRCUS DIABLO frontman / CAMP FREDDY guitarist Billy Morrison has issued the following update:

"I missed NAMM, missed Sundance and feel like I am better for it! I have been holed up in my little studio, beavering away on lyrics and melody for the five new songs that Circus Diablo have written. I have completely enjoyed the process of being creative again with those guys, and I really don’t care too much about the result – I am just enjoying the process itself. The podcast from Saturdays CFR show is now up, again thanks to Dave from the UK, and that’s really about it.

Have a great week folks. I make a commitment to put a new V-Blog together this week. Its time. I have just been lazy, but the holidays are gone, its back to business, and so I really should bust out that video camera and get to work!! Lets see if the week brings an interesting background for one ….. you never know. Thanks to everyone for hanging around."

See ya. Peace,
Billy

Click here to check out the latest Camp Freddy Radio podcast.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

BILLY MORRISON  (CIRCUS DIABLO) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: BILLY MORRISON (CIRCUS DIABLO)   BILLY MORRISON  (CIRCUS DIABLO) EmptyDim 25 Fév - 19:59

BILLY MORRISON - Moving Ahead With CIRCUS DIABLO Touring And Album Release Plans, Five Year Anniversary Bash For CAMP FREDDY In The Works

BILLY MORRISON  (CIRCUS DIABLO) T61087 CIRCUS DIABLO frontman / CAMP FREDDY founder Billy Morrison has issued the following update:

"Circus Diablo are moving ahead with the touring plans and album release plans, Camp Freddy is doing the Bacardi event in Miami in a couple of weeks and planning a Five Year birthday party for later in the year. I am taking a bunch of meetings about some TV ideas I have knocking about, and we continue with the weekly radio show. I also have a great appearance coming up during LA Fashion Week, which I will tell you more about next week, and have some songwriting/studio time booked over the next few weeks to work on some co-writes with a few guys. So please understand that I am (as always) pretty busy!! Hit me up with all your questions and I will do a Q+A at the end of the weekend, and I want to wish all of you a nice, fun, safe weekend."

Peace,
Billy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

BILLY MORRISON (CIRCUS DIABLO)
Page 1 sur 1