Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -15%
-15% Apple MacBook Air 13” 16Go RAM / 256Go SSD ...
Voir le deal
1299 €

HELIX

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

HELIX Empty
MessageSujet: HELIX   HELIX EmptyVen 4 Mai - 20:37

HELIX 65332

Canuck rock legends HELIX have inked a new deal with Sanctuary Records. As previously reported, Helix' new CD, which will be released in July/August, will be called The Power Of Rock n’ Roll. It will be a combination of their recent Get Up! EP plus four brand new tracks:
'Fill Your Head With Rock',
'Nickels & Dimes',
'Livin’ Life Large'
'Eat My Dust'.

As well as taking on the new CD, Sanctuary is also licensing seven CDs in their back catalogue: Breaking Loose,
White Lace & Black Leather,
B-Sides,
Half-alive,
Back for Another Taste,
Rockin’
In My Outer Space, and Live! In Buffalo.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

HELIX Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HELIX   HELIX EmptyMar 8 Mai - 11:20

HELIX Frontman Comments About Sanctuary Signing

As we first reported here, Canuck rock legends HELIX have inked a new deal with Sanctuary Records. Frontman Brian Vollmer comments:

Yes, Helix fans, it’s true. We have just signed an eight record deal with Sanctuary Records in the UK for the territory of Europe. We will now be label mates with MOTÖRHEAD, RONNIE JAMES DIO, BLACK SABBATH, and DOLORES O’RIORDAN, just to mention a few. Sanctuary will be handling the new CD entitled The Power of Rock n’ Roll and seven past catalogue titles: Breaking Loose, White Lace & Black Leather, Half-alive, B-Sides, Back for Another Taste, Live! in Buffalo and Rockin’ In My Outer Space. With the exception of Rockin’ In My Outer Space, Sanctuary will be creating new/bonus artwork on the entire past catalogue. The person in charge of this huge task is Jon Richards. For the past two weeks I have been scanning pictures/write-ups/ads to send him. No date yet on when they plan to re-release these titles, but Power will be out by July/August. It’s ready to go to press now. The past titles will be released after that.

Lynda (Vollmer) and I will be flying to England to meet with the company representatives in late June. I’ll also be doing interviews set up by Sanctuary while I’m there plus visiting all our English friends.

On Friday Gord Prior and Danny Broadbeck went into EMAC Studios and completed the final master for The Power Of Rock n’ Roll. Meanwhile across town Spiro Papadatos was just putting the final touches to the artwork, so we expect to ship the finished product to Sanctuary early next week. Sanctuary has told me they are looking at the July/August time slot for a release and I will coincide that with our North American release. We are also shopping Power in other territories ie. Japan, Australia, and the U.S and we’re waiting to hear back from the people we’ve sent the music to. Being signed to Sanctuary in Europe will help to boost our profile and perhaps attract record company interest outside of Europe.
bru_dall

HELIX Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HELIX   HELIX EmptyDim 13 Mai - 22:36

HELIX To Release The Power Of Rock N' Roll This SummerHELIX 66030

HELIX mainman Brian Vollmer has issued the following update:
"This week we finished the mastering and artwork for The Power Of Rock N' Roll and sent both off across the pond to Sanctuary in the UK. Here in Canada we're pursuing other avenues to release the new CD. Regardless of whether or not we get a licensing deal here in North America, the CD will come out here in July/August to coincide with the European release. Since the late '90's I've had quite a good distribution system of my own through the Planet Helix website, eBay, and mail order companies ie. Isotope from Burlington and Perris Records, out of Houston, Texas, just to mention a couple. Power is a combination of Get Up! and four new songs, so we will not be pressing up any more of those CDs. For those of you who have bought them to this point, they are now collector's items. Hang on to them."

bru_dall

HELIX Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HELIX   HELIX EmptyMar 19 Juin - 19:06

HELIX Ink Canadian Deal For New Album

Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 at 08:34:26 EST

HELIX T68457 Canuck rock legends HELIX have inked a Canadian deal with EMI for the release of their new album, The Power Of Rock n’ Roll. The label will issue the record on July 31st. The Power Of Rock n’ Roll is a combination of their recent Get Up! EP plus four brand new tracks:
'Nickels & Dimes',
'Livin’ Life Large'
'Eat My Dust'.

bru_dall

HELIX Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HELIX   HELIX EmptyMer 11 Juil - 22:27

HELIX Speaks To Hair Metal Haven This Saturday

HELIX T69699 "The hardest-working band in Canada," HELIX, will talking with Chris Nelson on this week's Hair Metal Haven show on Rock 247 Online. Brian Vollmer, lead vocalist, will be talking with Chris about the band's history and current plans and Chris will be playing their music. Tune in this Saturday, July 14 at 5pm - 7pm (18:00 - 20:00 CET).

As previously reported, Helix have inked a Canadian deal with EMI for the release of their new album, The Power Of Rock n’ Roll. The label will issue the record on July 31st. The Power Of Rock n’ Roll is a combination of their recent Get Up! EP plus four brand new tracks:
'Nickels & Dimes',
'Livin’ Life Large'
'Eat My Dust'.
bru_dall

HELIX Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HELIX   HELIX EmptyLun 30 Juil - 1:16

HELIX To Shoot Video At Album Release Party In London, Ontario

HELIX T70943 As previously reported, HELIX will be holding a release party for their new CD, The Power Of Rock N' Roll, at The Eastside in London, Ontario on Sunday, August 19th. According to frontman Brian Vollmer, they will be filming a video for the song 'Get Up' during the show.

The show begins at 2:00pm. Tickets are $10 in advance / $15 at the door, available The Eastside or directly from Vollmer at 519-452-0565.

Helix recently inked a Canadian deal with EMI for the release of The Power Of Rock N’ Roll. The label will issue the record on July 31st. The Power Of Rock n’ Roll is a combination of their recent Get Up! EP plus four brand new tracks:
'Nickels & Dimes',
'Livin’ Life Large'
'Eat My Dust'.

bru_dall

HELIX Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HELIX   HELIX EmptyVen 19 Oct - 21:46

We are getting airplay world-wide on our new CD "The Power of Rock n' Roll".

HERE'S SOME OF THE STATIONS PLAYING "POWER":

Heavy Generations in France, AFRM radio with Steve Price and Total Rock Rock Radio with The Wagg in the U.K., The Heavy Metal Boneyard & The Hairball John Radio Show (just to mention a few) in the U.S., and right across Canada of such stations as The Bull in Wingham, The Giant in Thunder Bay, KRock in Grand Falls & St. John's, Nfld., Big Daddy Radio in Sudbury, Fred FM in Frederiction, Y98 in St. John, N.B., KOOL FM in Kitchener, K106.3 in Sarnia, and The Drive in Red Deer, Alberta.
Contenu sponsorisé

HELIX Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HELIX   HELIX Empty

HELIX
Page 1 sur 1