Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-15% Apple MacBook Air 13” 16Go RAM / 256Go SSD Puce M3(+200€ ...
1299 € 1529 €
Voir le deal

OZZY OSBOURNE New BLACK SABBATH Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE  New BLACK SABBATH Album Empty
MessageSujet: OZZY OSBOURNE New BLACK SABBATH Album   OZZY OSBOURNE  New BLACK SABBATH Album EmptyLun 7 Mai - 13:19

OZZY OSBOURNE On New BLACK SABBATH Album - "I Want To Get To A Point Where People Will Go 'Fuckin' Hell, They Still Have It'

OZZY OSBOURNE  New BLACK SABBATH Album 65489

BW&BK was part of an EXCLUSIVE round-table discussion with OZZY OSBOURNE recently, prior to him commencing rehearsals for his upcoming world tour which begins on May 27 in Moscow, Russia at Olympisky Stadium. Ozzy is supporting his new album, Black Rain, his first album of new studio material in six years, which is due out via Epic Records on May 22nd.

When asked about the possibilities of recording another album with Black Sabbath, he responded as follows:
"People ask me why I haven't done another Black Sabbath album. We have tried, but there are two things; we've all grown up. Most of us don't drink anymore, most of us don't smoke, most of us don't take dope. All of us don't take dope anymore. We are all different. We used to go down to the pub in the old days, have a few beers and go jam. Tony (Iommi - guitar) would always come up with something. I've been away from Black Sabbath twice as long as I was with them. It would've been dead easy for us to go 'whatever we write, we can put out. Who cares, it's Black Sabbath.' I couldn't do that. If it ever does happen, I want to get to a point where people will go 'fuckin' hell, they still have it.' What's the point in doing it if you're not going to be any better than you are already doing?"

Watch for more of BW&BK's chat with Ozzy Osbourne in the coming days and expect a massive feature on the BLACK SABBATH legend in BW&BK #105 - out in June.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

OZZY OSBOURNE New BLACK SABBATH Album
Page 1 sur 1