Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Pokémon japonaise Terastal Festival Ex ...
Voir le deal

Ozzy Osbourne

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyDim 8 Avr - 17:08

Les 2 albums se confirment avec une tournée en Avril pour la appuyer la sortie :

Ozzy Osbourne is "getting ready to tour next April" in support of his new solo album, Ozzy's wife/manager Sharon Osbourne revealed during an appearance on the "Dr. Phil" show earlier today (Thursday, December 14). "Three years this Christmas, [he's] clean and sober," she added.

Osbourne was previously said to be working on two brand new studio CDs. The first album is tentatively set for release in February 2007. Most of the music was recorded before Ozzfest in May with Mike Bordin (drums), Rob "Blasko" Nicholson (bass) and Zakk Wylde (guitar). Wylde recently announced that he had to cancel three tour dates in October with his band BLACK LABEL SOCIETY to finish up obligations in the studio in connection with the new album. The second effort will be the soundtrack to Ozzy's musical about controversial Russian politician Grigory Rasputin. The album will be released first, and then the play will debut on Broadway or as a touring show according to Osbourne.

In a recent interview, Ozzy said, "We wrote a song called 'Rasputin' (for the 1995 'Ozzmosis' album), but then it never got used, you know, and then every now and again I'd try to find this tape of songs. We wrote a bunch of songs, and I put this tape on and thought, 'You know what? That would be a great musical.' It kind of grew on its own. It's the traditional 'Fiddler on the Roof'-type of music, plus the kind of BEATLES-y kind of influence. There's this wonderful song that goes, 'How dark it is before the dawn, the day begins, a child is born.' It's beautiful. I'm really happy about it. I hope the rest of the world is. I spent 10 years of my f—king life in this thing."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyDim 8 Avr - 17:09

un long we s'annonce, ça tombe bien, voila de quoi à s'occuper avec les extraits du nouvel album d'Ozzy, en complément de la future indigestion ... de chocolats !

http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_01_full.swf
http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_02_full.swf
http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_03_full.swf
http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_04_full.swf
http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_05_full.swf
http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_06_full.swf
http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_07_full.swf
http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_08_full.swf
http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_09_full.swf
http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_10_full.swf
http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_11_full.swf
http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_12_full.swf
http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_13_full.swf
http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_14_full.swf
http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_15_full.swf

le single "I Don't Want to Stop", est pour le 13 avril, voici un extrait :

http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/OzzyOsbourne/OzzyWeb_01_04_full.swf
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyJeu 12 Avr - 22:10

en attendant d'en avoir un peu plus, Ozzy a défini la date de sortie, c'est pour le 22 mai, voici son bulletin du jour :

OZZY OSBOURNE RETURNS MAY 22 WITH
‘BLACK RAIN,’
HIS FIRST ALBUM WITH NEW STUDIO MATERIAL IN SIX YEARS

“I DON’T WANNA STOP” IS SET AS THE FIRST SINGLE

OZZY FANS CAN LOG ONTO OZZY.COM TO HEAR SAMPLES OF TRACKS FROM THE ALBUM

“I Don’t Wanna Stop.” “Not Going Away.” “Thank God For The Almighty Dollar.” “Civilize The Universe.” “Black Rain.” “Countdown’s Begun.” And “Trap Door.”

You can tell by looking at many of the song titles on BLACK RAIN—OZZY OSBOURNE’s first album with new studio material in six years—that the rock legend took a good look at his own life and the world around him. He also salutes his fans—among the most devoted in the world—with such songs as “Here For You” and “Lay Your World On Me.”

Due out May 22 on Epic Records, BLACK RAIN finds the two-time Grammy Award winner and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee as vital, creative and evocative as ever. You also get the clear sense that he’s operating at the peak of powers, as a singer and songwriter. OZZY fans can log onto www.ozzy.com to hear samples of tracks from the album.

OZZY co-produced the album with Kevin Churko and recorded it with his touring band: Zakk Wylde (guitar), Mike Bordin (drums) and Blasko (bass). OZZY says that he felt a new freedom while recording the album at his home studio in Los Angeles. The result: songs that are not only hard-hitting but adventurously arranged and sonically fresh. Explains OZZY, “It’s a well-put together album. I think it’s evident that it hasn’t been just slapped out and put down. I took my time on the album and Zakk [Wylde] plays some amazing stuff as always.” OZZY feels BLACK RAIN is the true follow-up to his classic No More Tears, the 1991 album that also challenged the expectations of what an OZZY OSBOURNE album should sound like.

Some of the songs on BLACK RAIN are ominous in their emotional tone--they examine a world teeming with greed, war, deception, bad drugs (“11 Silver,” about crystal meth) and environmental havoc. OZZY also zooms in on the overriding sense of fear and dread that define our times--perpetrated, he feels, by news programs that make “entertainment” out of terrible news events.

Says OZZY: “I just thought there’s so much fucking bad news, the only way I can release it is to put it in a song.” On the other hand, the new track “Civilize The Universe” offers a sense of hope, as OZZY sings: “I’m alive/Watching better turn to worse/One more time/Try to civilize the universe.”

OZZY will support BLACK RAIN with a world tour beginning in Moscow on May 27 which continues through July 6. Then starting July 12 in Seattle, he’ll headline the 12th annual OZZFEST tour throughout America (www.ozzfest.com).

The pioneer and trendsetter has pulled the plug on ticket prices in America and given the power back to the fans, calling this summer’s OZZFEST "FreeFest.” That’s right, this year’s OZZFEST is entirely free for fans, an unprecedented move for an artist and tour of this stature.

OZZY is being honored in May on VH-1’s “Rock Honors” telecast. He will perform three songs on the broadcast including a track from BLACK RAIN. Premiering on Thursday, May 24 at 9:00 PM ET/PT, “VH1 Rock Honors,” will be taped at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas on Saturday, May 12.

OZZY’s popularity, creativity and reach are immeasurable, with recent inductions into both the U.K. Music Hall of Fame (as a solo artist and as a member of Black Sabbath) in November 2005 and as a member of Black Sabbath in the U.S. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in March 2006. He’s won two Grammy Awards and one Emmy Award, and has a star on Hollywood Boulevard’s “Walk of Fame.”
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyLun 16 Avr - 18:57

bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyJeu 19 Avr - 23:42

bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyVen 20 Avr - 18:36

un bel artwork :

Ozzy Osbourne Ozzyosbourne
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptySam 21 Avr - 13:32

OZZY OSBOURNE - Black Rain Cover Art Revealed

Ozzy Osbourne T64523 As previously reported, OZZY OSBOURNE returns May 22nd with Black Rain, his first album of new studio material in six years. To view the cover art click the photo on the left. 'I Don't Wanna Stop' is set as the first single - and is currently streaming at BraveTunes (left-hand side of the page). Fans can log onto Ozzy.com to hear samples of the following tracks from the album:
'I Don't Wanna Stop',
'Not Going Away',
'Thank God For The Almighty Dollar',
'Civilize The Universe',
'Black Rain',
'Countdown's Begun'
'Trap Door'.

Ozzy co-produced the album with Kevin Churko and recorded it with his touring band: Zakk Wylde (guitar), Mike Bordin (drums) and Blasko (bass).

Ozzy feels Black Rain is the true follow-up to his classic No More Tears, the 1991 album that also challenged the expectations of what an Ozzy Osbourne album should sound like.

Explains Ozzy, "It's a well-put together album. I think it's evident that it hasn't been just slapped out and put down. I took my time on the album and Zakk [Wylde] plays some amazing stuff as always."

Ozzy will support Black Rain with a world tour beginning in Moscow on May 27th which continues through July 6th. Then starting July 12th in Seattle, he'll headline the 12th annual OZZFest tour throughout America (www.ozzfest.com ).
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyMer 25 Avr - 23:05

BW&BK Exclusive: OZZY OSBOURNE On New Album Black Rain Being The Follow-Up To No More Tears - "I Can Live With That"

Ozzy Osbourne T64894 BW&BK was part of an EXCLUSIVE round-table discussion with OZZY OSBOURNE yesterday (April 24th) prior to him commencing rehearsals for his upcoming world tour which begins on May 27 in Moscow, Russia at Olympissky Stadium. Ozzy is supporting his new album, Black Rain, his first album of new studio material in six years, which is due out via Epic Records on May 22nd.

According to a recent press release, Ozzy feels Black Rain is the true follow-up to his classic 1991 album, No More Tears.

"Everyone keeps telling me that," Ozzy told BW&BK. "Kevin Churko (co-producer), who worked with me, obviously did his homework. Every time I go into the studio, I want to do a great album. The way he approached the album, he tried and he pulled it off. No More Tears, when we were doing that, we all sat down and said that we have to take every track as if it was a playable record on the radio. Because they used to say, 'we can't play Ozzy cuz it's too fucking Satanic' or something like that. You don't want to copy your last hit, but at the same time you want to do something that you are really happy with. I mean, I'm happy with Black Rain. My wife (Sharon) says, 'you know how long it's been between your last album?' And I said, 'not really.' I thought it was three years. It's been six years - fuckin' hell! So people who have heard it say it's a follow-up to No More Tears. I can live with that. We didn't approach the song-writing like we wanted to do follow-up No More Tears. I've done two albums since No More Tears (1995's Ozzmosis and 2001's Down To Earth) which I don't play everyday, but every now and again. Ozzmosis is a good album, but it was recorded/produced by a guy (Michael Beinhorn) that I didn't get on with."

Watch for more of BW&BK's chat with Ozzy Osbourne in the coming days and expect a massive feature on the BLACK SABBATH legend in BW&BK #105 - out in June.

As previously reported, fans can log onto Ozzy.com to hear samples of the following tracks from Black Rain:
'I Don't Wanna Stop',
'Not Going Away',
'Thank God For The Almighty Dollar',
'Civilize The Universe',
'Black Rain',
'Countdown's Begun'
'Trap Door'.

Ozzy recorded the album with his touring band:
Zakk Wylde (guitar),
Mike Bordin (drums)
Blasko (bass).
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyMar 8 Mai - 12:18

l'édition japonnaise comprendra 2 bonus tracks, "I Can't Save You" and "Nightmare".

en version Apple's iTunes il y a un bonus track "Love to Hate".

"Black Rain" iTunes Store pre-order version track listing:

01. Not Going Away
02. I Don't Wanna Stop
03. Black Rain
04. Lay Your World On Me
05. The Almighty Dollar
06. 11 Silver
07. Civilize the Universe
08. Here for You
09. Countdown's Begun
10. Trap Door
11. Nightmare
12. Love to Hate (iTunes pre-order only)
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyMer 9 Mai - 23:32

OZZY OSBOURNE Invites Fans To Direct Video For 'I Don't Wanna Stop'

OZZY OSBOURNE is giving fans the chance to direct his video for 'I Don't Wanna Stop', the first single from his May 22nd Epic release Black Rain. The winning clip will become the official video and will be serviced to video outlets all over the world. This is the ultimate Ozzy fan's chance - on their own terms, with all the right tools - to work with the Ozzman himself.

Ozzy and his band shot performance footage of the entire song on green screen from 7 different camera angles. Hi-res footage is posted on the contest page at www.ozzy.com/idontwannastop for download. The director can download performance footage and then make their own video using their preferred type of video editing software.

Directors can use all of their own footage, use some of the band's - it's all up to them. They just have to use their imagination and make it totally ROCK!

For contest details, visit: www.ozzy.com/idontwannastop .
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyDim 13 Mai - 22:22

OZZY OSBOURNE Discusses Retirement - "I’d Miss The Fans, I’d Miss The Buzz, Seeing The Crowd Going Crazy”Ozzy Osbourne 66014

Kara A. Medalis at wwe.com recently caught up with Ozzy Osbourne to discuss his upcoming performance on SmackDown and his upcoming new album, Black Rain. The entire story, dated May 12th, appears below:

Judgement Day - Ozzy Rocks WWE

Ozzy Osbourne is ready to rock WWE. The rock legend will perform “I Don’t Wanna Stop,” the first single off his new album, Black Rain, live in Baltimore on SmackDown next week. “I Don’t Wanna Stop” is the official theme song for Judgment Day, and Osbourne is no stranger to WWE.

“Working with WWE, it’s fun, you know. I’m not new to wrestling. I started doing some stuff with the British Bulldogs many, many years ago,” Osbourne told WWE.com, referring to his WrestleMania 2 appearance.

“I became a very good friend of Andre the Giant when he was alive. I used to go drinking with him, and he was such a lovely man,” he said.

Epic Records’ Black Rain will hit store shelves on May 22. It’s Osbourne’s first album of new studio material in six years.

“To be perfectly truthful with you, I was not aware it was six years. I thought it was a few years, but not six,” Osbourne said. “I built a studio at the back of my house. I always wanted to have my own studio, and make my own record, in my own studio, and my dream came true.”

Osbourne will embark on a world tour in Moscow on May 27 in support of Black Rain. Then he’ll head back to the United States for this summer’s 12th annual Ozzfest. Beginning July 12 in Seattle, this year’s festival is being dubbed “FreeFest” because admission to the 24-city tour costs nothing.

“Why’s it free? You better ask my wife about that, I don’t know. That’s her job!” Osbourne laughed. “I’m glad she’s doing it that way though. Ultimately it comes back to the kids. Normally they have to pay a couple hundred bucks a ticket, I’m guessing. I hope we can give them a good show. I’m doing the biggest tour of my life.”

This year’s Ozzfest will be headlined by its two-time Grammy Award winning namesake. Bands on the tour include Lamb of God, Hatebreed, Lordi and more. Fans are limited to two tickets each, and ticket codes will be distributed in select Black Rain CDs and through sponsor websites starting May 12. (For more details, see ozzfest.com.)
Osbourne addressed the state of the world and its effect on his life in Black Rain, but he insisted he hasn’t gotten political.

“People are saying to me that I’ve gotten very political. I haven’t got very political, but I watch a lot of documentaries, like on the History Channel, Discovery, A&E and so on. What I get interested in, in the news is this f****** war that’s going on. If it gets in my head and has an effect, it’s going to come out in my music I suppose,” Osbourne said.

“There’s quite a bit of anti-war and questionary lyrics there, which is not a new thing for me. People just think that when I was singing with Black Sabbath, all we ever sang about was the devil and the dark forces or whatever, but it’s not true. There were a lot of political things, a lot of anti-war things there,” he explained.

Osbourne’s first single and the Judgment Day theme, 'I Don’t Wanna Stop', holds special meaning to the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer.

“I’m 59 this year. People keep saying to me, ‘You’ll be quitting soon, retiring.’ I don’t wanna stop! You’ll know when I want to stop because I won’t be doing it anymore,” he insisted. “I’ve tried not doing it, but it’s not like I’ve got a job. I’d miss the fans. I’d miss the buzz, seeing the crowd going crazy.”

Osbourne admitted our fans pleasantly surprised a rock veteran like himself.

“I’ve been doing arenas and gigs and festivals for the best part of 30, 40 years. The f******* fans of wrestling go absolutely crazy,” Osbourne said. “I thought nobody could get louder than a rock concert, but was I ever wrong!”

The Prince of Darkness watches WWE on TV, and is looking forward to performing at Baltimore’s 1st Mariner Arena next week on SmackDown.

“I don’t wanna stop. I ain’t gonna stop. And you better stop thinking I’m gonna stop because I’m coming down next week in Baltimore. Come and rock out with us.”
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyLun 14 Mai - 23:16

OZZY OSBOURNE - New Audio Interview Posted Online

The latest episode of Talking Metal features an interview hosts Mark Strigl and John Ostronomy conducted with legendary vocalist OZZY OSBOURNE. Topics include VH1 Rock Honors, Ozzy’s new album Black Rain, Zakk Wylde, Brad Gillis, Randy Castillo, Jack Osbourne, the Moscow Music Peace Festival, and BLACK SABBATH. The 25-minute podcast can be downloaded at www.talkingmetal.com . iTunes users can also subscribe to Talking Metal for free at this location.

bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyVen 18 Mai - 12:24

bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyDim 20 Mai - 23:27

la 1ere video sur Black rain :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe4K26eR3bI
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyMar 22 Mai - 23:38

Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy_728x90_50k_now
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyLun 28 Mai - 22:02

OZZY OSBOURNE - Rock Honors Images Posted Online

Ozzy Osbourne T66730 TalkingMetal.com has posted their VH1 Rock Honors OZZY OSBOURNE photo gallery. It includes backstage, interview, and press room images from May 10 through May 12. Pictured are Ozzy Osbourne, Sharon Osbourne, Zakk Wylde, Blasko, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Criss Angel. The gallery can be viewed at this location.

bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyLun 28 Mai - 22:15

OZZY OSBOURNE Guests On The Radio 1 Rock Show With Daniel P. Carter; Replay Available

The Radio 1 Rock Show With Daniel P. Carter featured OZZY OSBOURNE on it's May 22nd program. A replay of the show can be heard at this location.

The program's "Tracklistings" can also be seen here
Ozzy Osbourne 66795
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyLun 28 Mai - 22:49

OZZY OSBOURNE - Live Performance Video Footage Of 'I Don't Wanna Stop' Available

Ozzy Osbourne T66817 Ozzy Osbourne, who is currently making the rounds in support of his new Black Rain album, performed his new single 'I Don't Wanna Stop' on the BBC1 TV show Friday Night with Jonathan Ross. Click here to check out the footage

As previously reported, the Radio 1 Rock Show With Daniel P. Carter featured Ozzy on it's May 22nd program. A replay of the show can be heard at this location. The program's "Tracklistings" can also be seen here.
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyLun 28 Mai - 23:00

OZZY OSBOURNE Kicks Off World Tour In Moscow; Setlist Revealed

OZZY OSBOURNE's Black Rain World Tour kicked off last night, Sunday, May 27th at Olympissky Stadium in Moscow, Russia. Ozzy ran through the following setlist:
'Bark At The Moon',
'Mr. Crowley',
'Not Going Away',
'Flying High Again',
'Road To Nowhere',
'Suicide Solution',
'I Don't Know',
'Here For You',

'No More Tears',
'I Don't Want To Change The World',
'Mama,
I'm Coming Home',
'Crazy Train',
'Paranoid'.

Ozzy performed his new single 'I Don't Wanna Stop' on the BBC1 TV show Friday Night with Jonathan Ross. Click here to check out the footage.

As previously reported, the Radio 1 Rock Show With Daniel P. Carter featured Ozzy on it's May 22nd program. A replay of the show can be heard here. The program's "Tracklistings" can also be seen here
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyLun 4 Juin - 22:56

OZZY OSBOURNE - Black Rain Certified "Green" In The US

Ozzy Osbourne T67386 OZZY OSBOURNE’s latest album may be titled Black Rain, but it is “green” in the US. In an effort to curb the overuse of materials, both paper and plastic, the packaging of the first US edition of Black Rain is presented in an ECO-friendly fashion. The CD - OZZY’s first album of new material in six years - was printed on recycled paper with no booklet included in this configuration. These elements are available via www.ozzy.com under the “extras” or “lyrics” sections of the site (registration is free). Alternatively, fans who purchased copies of Black Rain can visit this location to view, download or print the lyrics and credits ordinarily included in a CD. Meanwhile, fans that buy specially marked packages of Black Rain will find a code to download two tickets to an Ozzfest show in a city of their choice, while supplies last.
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyMer 20 Juin - 19:24

OZZY OSBOURNE Scoops Icon Mojo Award

According to the BBC News, OZZY OSBOURNE has won the icon gong at the Mojo awards which took place at The Brewery in London. "There are icons and there is Ozzy Osbourne. Long may he continue to reign," said Mojo magazine chief editor Phil Alexander, who hosted the event.

The awards dedicated to celebrating the greatest names in modern music, were voted for by readers of Mojo Magazine. The lifetime achievement gong was awarded to THE STOOGES.

bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyJeu 21 Juin - 17:59

OZZY OSBOURNE - 'I Don’t Wanna Stop' Ringtone Available

OZZY OSBOURNE’s 'I Don’t Wanna Stop' ringtone is now available. Click here for more details on how to download it.

Ozzy's latest album may be titled Black Rain, but it is “green” in the US. In an effort to curb the overuse of materials, both paper and plastic, the packaging of the first US edition of Black Rain is presented in an ECO-friendly fashion. The CD - Ozzy’s first album of new material in six years - was printed on recycled paper with no booklet included in this configuration.

bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyDim 1 Juil - 22:46

OZZY OSBOURNE Names Five Fave Hard Rock Bands

Launch Radio Networks has issued the following report from Don Kaye:

OZZY OSBOURNE has listed his five favorite hard rock bands for Spinner.com. The list includes LED ZEPPELIN, MOTÖRHEAD, NIRVANA, GREEN DAY and, of course, his own group, BLACK SABBATH.

Osbourne said about his Number One choice, Led Zeppelin, "I can remember walking through Birmingham with Geezer Butler, the bass player from Sabbath, and he knew (Zep singer) Robert Plant. Plant was walking through the subway and I'd heard his voice. And Geezer says to him, 'What are you up to?'Plant says, 'Well, they asked me to join a band called the New Yardbirds (which became Zeppelin).' And that was it... The first two albums had such an impact on my voice, and on my life, similar to the Beatles when I first heard them."

About Black Sabbath, Osbourne said, "One of the things with Sabbath: We had full control over what we were doing and how we wanted it laid out. People would come in the studio and give us a suggestion and we'd go, 'Would you f***ing get out of here right now?' We had full artistic control."

On Nirvana: "Apparently, I met (late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain), 'cause I was talking to Dave Grohl and he said, 'You probably don't remember this, but when you were in Devonshire Studios in the (San Fernando) Valley, me and Kurt were in the room where they had a pool table. When you walked in we were like, 'F***ing hell'.'"

Osbourne called Green Day's American Idiot album "f***ing brilliant."

Osbourne's new album, Black Rain, debuted at Number Three on the Billboard album chart last month. The CD's first single, 'I Don't Wanna Stop', is currently Number One at rock radio.

The singer will headline this summer's free Ozzfest, which begins on July 12th in Seattle.

bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyMer 4 Juil - 22:34

OZZY OSBOURNE To Help Taiwan In U.N. Membership Quest

Reuters has issued the following report:

After 14 failed attempts at joining the United Nations using media campaigns and presidential appeals, Taiwan is turning to a local goth-style rock band backed by OZZY OSBOURNE in its quest for membership to the world body.

The band, named CHTHONIC, will travel to at least 80 cities in four countries by the end of the year, supported in part by the Taiwan government, which is providing pro-U.N. literature and a slogan-painted truck.

The band will visit Canada, Germany, Britain and the United States.

Read the full story here.
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne EmptyVen 6 Juil - 19:34

OZZY OSBOURNE Honored In Birmingham TodayOzzy Osbourne 69503

According to NME.com, OZZY OSBOURNE has been lined up as the first artist to be honoured on Birmingham's own Hollywood style walk of fame.

He will be at Broad Street today (July 6) while a handmade brass paving star is unveiled in his honour.

The ceremony takes place on the day of Osbourne's concert at the National Indoor Arena in Birmingham.

One of the people behind the project Bill Bohanna said: "We are really delighted because he feels it's an honour, which is good."

Bohanna told BBC News: "We feel it's representing Birmingham. He's a Birmingham lad and he's done rather well for himself."

Contenu sponsorisé

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Empty

Ozzy Osbourne
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant