Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ampli Home Cinema Denon AVR-X1700H à 399€
399 € 799 €
Voir le deal

Ozzy Osbourne

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Ozzy Osbourne - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne - Page 2 EmptyVen 6 Juil - 22:15

OZZY OSBOURNE "Knocked Out" By Honor Of Being First Artist To Be Honored On Birmingham's Hollywood-Style Walk Of Fame

Ozzy Osbourne - Page 2 69538

BBC News has issued the following report:

Rock star OZZY OSBOURNE has become the first artist to be honoured on Birmingham's own Hollywood-style Walk of Fame.
The singer, from Aston, told more than 1,000 fans on Broad Street that the brass paving star meant more to him that than any Hollywood accolade.

Other famous people who have ties with Birmingham are to follow to create the new Walk of Stars.

He was presented with the honour by the Lord Mayor of Birmingham.

"I am really honoured," said the so-called Prince of Darkness.

"All my family is here and I thank everyone for this reception - I'm absolutely knocked out."

Read the full story here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne - Page 2 EmptyMar 10 Juil - 23:45

OZZY OSBOURNE: 'I'd Be Completely Nuts Not To Put Out Another BLACK SABBATH Album"

Birmingham Mail has issued the following report from Andy Coleman:

OZZY OSBOURNE was amongst friends and family when he performed at Birmingham NIA but he confesses he still gets nervous before the show.

"I still get stage fright," he admits. "I still worry and get into a panic but that's just who I am. People are surprised that after all these years I still get stage fright but I think it's because I still care about my performance."

And Ozzy had extra cause for celebration when he became the first celebrity on Birmingham's Walk Of Stars.

"I've got a star on Hollywood Boulevard and now I'm getting one in my home town - fantastic!" he enthuses.

He adds that the other members of BLACK SABBATH - Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward - should also be honoured with stars on the Walk so is there a possibility the band will get back together on stage with Ozzy?

"They're touring as HEAVEN AND HELL at the moment with Ronnie James Dio but I never say never," says Aston-born Ozzy.

"I'd be completely nuts not to put out another Black Sabbath album. The problem is, we could go into the studio now and make an album but it would have to be better than anything we'd done before. But if I ever retire I'd love to end my career performing with the band I first played with."

Read the full story here.

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne - Page 2 EmptyJeu 12 Juil - 22:56

OZZY OSBOURNE, QOTSA Rock 'Madden 08' Soundtrack

Billboard.com has issued the following report from John Gaudiosi, The Hollywood Reporter:

The in-game soundtrack for the new Madden NFL 08 video game will feature 27 songs from acts like QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE, DADDY YANKEE, SWIZZ BEATZ, SUM 41, MIMS and OZZY OSBOURNE. The game ships for all platforms on August 14th.

Having helped further the musical careers of bands like GOOD CHARLOTTE, OK GO, FALL OUT BOY, FRANZ FERDINAND and 30 SECONDS TO MARS over the past five years, EA Trax also will use the new "Madden" game to introduce new bands like ATREVA, DATAROCK, ENTER SHIKARI and AIRBOURNE to the masses.

"Every year is a new push to introduce not just original bands, but original music," says Steve Schnur, worldwide executive of music and marketing at EA. "We have no fear of putting Daddy Yankee together with Queens Of The Stone Age and the Bravery. We think Ozzy sounds awesome alongside Mims. Now that most hip-hop feels as if it's become mainstream disco, we think it's essential to bring in the next phase of indie lyrical expression like Brother Ali, O-Solo and Red1. Airbourne and Datarock are great new artists signed to our Artwerk label."

Read the full story here
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne - Page 2 EmptyLun 30 Juil - 1:18

OZZY OSBOURNE Undergoes Leg Surgery In Denver, CO

Ozzy Osbourne - Page 2 T70946 The following is the top story on Colorado's 9NEWS official homepage:

"DENVER - 9NEWS Entertainment Reporter Kirk Montgomery has confirmed singer Ozzy Osbourne had surgery at Rose Medical Center Saturday night. The 59-year-old was in town for Ozzfest 2007, which took place at Coors Amphitheatre on Saturday.

Kirk reports that Osbourne was complaining of leg pain for most of the day. After the show, Osbourne was taken to Rose where he underwent surgery on his leg for a blood clot.

Kirk says Osbourne was released from the hospital Sunday morning."

A follow-up is expected to be online soon.

As previously reported, Sony Music recently issued the following announcement:

"Ozzy Osbourne was so happy with the submissions for his last video contest for the song 'I Don't Wanna Stop', that he wants to do the same for 'Not Going Away'.

Ozzy and his band shot performance footage of the entire song on green screen from multiple camera angles. Footage is posted here for you to download. You can download performance footage and other digital assets and then make your own video using your preferred type of video editing software.

Use all of your own footage, use some of the band’s, it’s all up to you, just use your imagination. And remember, it’s Ozzy, so make it fucking rock!

The winning video will become the official video and will premiere on MySpace music. The winner will also get VIP passes to see Ozzy live and get to meet the Ozzman himself."

To enter, visit this location. The deadline for submissions is August 19th.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne - Page 2 EmptyDim 19 Aoû - 16:56

OZZY OSBOURNE Performs Surprise Set In Times Square Ozzy Osbourne - Page 2 71827

The Syndicate Blog reports:

NYC did its part to welcome in Maddenoliday last night. With Times Square lit up like a giant Madden/XBOX 360 Commercial, thousands of Madden fans were ready to take part in the midnight sale at Toys R Us (Where supposedly Tiki Barber was selling the first copies).

With an afternoon of rumors swirling about the performance, OZZY OSBOURNE took the stage above the Hard Rock Café at 9:45 PM and belted through a three song set. The performance was shrouded in secrecy since making it public would have required getting a permit to shut down Times Square, which would literally have cost millions.

The Ozzman led off with 'I Don’t Wanna Stop', which is featured in the Madden game. After some typical Ozzy-isms (“I can’t f**kin hear you New York!)”, he went into 'Crazy Train', which everyone in attendance knew except for a confused journalist next to us (Him: “What’s this called?” Us: “It’s called ‘Crazy Train'". Him: "'Crazy Brains'?”). The set finished with Black Rain’s opener, 'Not Going Away'.

Read the full story at The Syndicate Blog.

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne - Page 2 EmptySam 15 Sep - 14:41

OZZY OSBOURNE To Return To Home Of Bat-Biting Incident 25 Years Later

Ozzy Osbourne - Page 2 73775

The following report is courtesy of Kyle Muson from www.Desmoinesregister.com:

Widely regarded as the most infamous incident in the annals of live rock ’n’ roll is OZZY OSBOURNE biting the head off a dead bat on January 20, 1982, at Veterans Memorial Auditorium in downtown Des Moines.

Osbourne plans to return to Vets on November 2 with shock rocker and horror filmmaker Rob Zombie (responsible for the grisly update of “Halloween” currently in theaters). Tickets went on sale Friday.

More than 25 years later, the story of Osbourne’s historic chomp still has teeth.

“Ozzy biting the head off a bat in Des Moines is pretty much a badge of honor,” declared Corey Taylor, the Des Moines rock/metal singer who fronts the bands SLIPKNOT and STONE SOUR. “It’s still, to me, my favorite (rock incident).”

This coming from a guy who’s own on-stage antics around the globe haven’t been exactly tame.

“I have a habit of ending up naked for some reason,” confessed Taylor, who was stumped when asked to choose his own wildest concert stunt. “It’s kind of a toss-up between being set on fire and being naked half the time. … Those are really the two extremes. It’s kind of a surprise I’m alive, to be honest.”

Osbourne, 58, wearied of the flap over the bat incident years ago.

“The name of the town of Des Moines is embossed in my head!” he complained to this writer in 2001, just before his first return trip to Vets after the bat-biting. “I’ve had some mileage from Des Moines.”

Read more here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne - Page 2 EmptyLun 7 Avr - 19:29

OZZY OSBOURNE Engineer Wins Juno For 'I Don’t Wanna Stop' Single

Ozzy Osbourne - Page 2 T86859 Canadian producer Kevin Churko has won Recording Engineer Of The Year at this year's Juno Awards, which were held in Calgary, AB on Saturday, April 5th at the Telus Convention Centre and at the Pengrowth Saddledome on Sunday, April 6th, where the major awards were presented. Churko won for engineering OZZY OSBOURNE's 'I Don’t Wanna Stop'/'God Bless The Almighty Dollar' - the first single from 2007's Black Rain.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne - Page 2 EmptyMer 23 Juil - 0:18

dès les dernières dates jouées au mois d'aout, Ozzy rentre en studio pour enregistrer son nouvel album. Si l'on fait un bilan du précédent :

ça a très bien marché, il est disque d'or aux US depuis décembre avec donc 500 000 copies vendues :

According to a bulletin issued by OZZY OSBOURNE's MySpace page, the Prince of Darkness will follow up his appearances at the Monsters of Rock show in Calgary, Alberta, Canada on Saturday, July 26 and Ozzfest 2008 in Dallas, TX on Saturday, August 9 by returning to the studio to record a new album.

OZZY OSBOURNE's latest CD, "Black Rain", was certified gold on December 14, 2007 by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) for shipments in excess of 500,000 copies in the United States.

"Black Rain" was reissued on November 20 as a "Special Limited-Edition Tour Package" featuring a bonus CD of live tracks and B-sides. The bonus CD includes the following cuts:

01. I Don't Wanna Stop (live)
02. Not Going Away (live)
03. Here For You (live)
04. Nightmare
05. Can't Save You
06. Love To Hate

"Black Rain" debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard album chart, with first-week sales of 152,000 copies.

Ozzy and his family will return to television in a new reality variety show this fall. The Fox program has the working title of "The Osbournes: Loud And Dangerous" and will feature Ozzy Osbourne, his wife Sharon, and their kids Jack and Kelly.

Fox has reportedly ordered six episodes of the series and each episode will run for an hour. "The Osbournes: Loud And Dangerous" will feature musical performances, comedy sketches, and game-show competitions. The show is being produced by FremantleMedia North America, who also produce "American Idol" for Fox.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne - Page 2 Empty

Ozzy Osbourne
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2