Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Pokémon japonaise Terastal Festival Ex ...
Voir le deal

OZZY OSBOURNE -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE - Empty
MessageSujet: OZZY OSBOURNE -   OZZY OSBOURNE - EmptyVen 30 Nov - 0:21

OZZY OSBOURNE - Silent Auction To Be Held At Staples Center Show Tomorrow

OZZY OSBOURNE has issued the following update:

"We will be holding a silent auction at Ozzy’s Staples Center show tomorrow (November 30th in Los Angeles) starting at 6:30 pm when the doors open and ending right before Ozzy’s set starts. 100% of the proceeds will go to benefit The Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program at Cedars-Sinai. You can find out more about the charity at www.sharonosbourne.com or here. Check out this amazing list of items that will be available at this location."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE -   OZZY OSBOURNE - EmptyLun 10 Déc - 20:43

OZZY OSBOURNE - "I've Overdosed Quite A Few Times And I Didn't Die"

OZZY OSBOURNE - T79207 The following story is courtesy of Bendweekly.com:

Sober and happy at 59, OZZY OSBOURNE feels stronger and more focused than ever. "I'm not bragging," he said, "but I've overdosed quite a few times and I didn't die."

Even by rock's brain-shriveling standards of debauched self-abuse, Osbourne repeatedly set a new standard. But no more.
Clean and sober for the past two years, he sounded like a new man during a recent phone interview.

His speech, which was often slurred almost beyond comprehension, is now relatively clear. His thoughts, which used to seem addled on even his best days, are mostly lucid. His latest album, the rock-solid Black Rain, is the first of his career that he recorded and wrote all the songs for without any chemical or alcoholic intake.

"I don't drink or use drugs today. I don't even smoke cigarettes," said the 59-year-old singer. "I reckon nicotine is the hardest to give up; I've been in rehab with junkies who can get off of the smack, but they can't put the cigarettes down.

"Somebody asked me, 'What would you have done if you couldn't have done the new album without alcohol or drugs?' I suppose then it would be time for me to call it quits. But this person on my recovery program team said: 'Ozzy's got a lot more years in him. It's not a sin to ask for help.'"

Read more here.
bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE -   OZZY OSBOURNE - EmptyLun 17 Déc - 14:49

OZZY OSBOURNE - Rock 2 Wellington Festival Ozzfan Presale Available

OZZY OSBOURNE - 79636

As previously reported, on March 23rd, OZZY OSBOURNE will be playing the Rock 2 Wellington Festival at Westpac Stadium in Wellington, New Zealand. Ozzfans will have access to an exclusive presale beginning this Monday, December 17th at 9am (local venue time). Ozzfan members will have access to both reserved and general admission tickets with the reserved seats in the Diamond Reserved section of the venue. General admission tickets are in the Diamond and Gold pit sections. Check out this seat map for reference.

For more Ozzfan Club info click
here.
bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE -   OZZY OSBOURNE - EmptyJeu 27 Déc - 20:43

OZZY OSBOURNE Biography Bumped To may

The following report is courtesy of Oliver Duff from Independent.co.uk:

Despite acknowledging that, "it takes me 18 months to read a fucking pamphlet", OZZY OSBOURNE last year agreed to join the ranks of CS Forester, Evelyn Waugh, PG Wodehouse and JD Salinger at publisher Little, Brown, by signing a lucrative deal to write his memoirs. It was to be released in time for our stockings this week.

Unsurprisingly, for a man who has slow-cooked his cortex in adventurous chemicals, there were hitches in collecting the rocker's thoughts. Seven months ago, Pandora reported that Ozzy (busy touring) had missed his deadline, requiring wife Sharon to pen an emergency follow-up to her own autobiography.

The publisher rescheduled his bingeing, bat-biting extravaganza for release on May 1st, 2008.

Read more here.

bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE -   OZZY OSBOURNE - EmptyVen 28 Déc - 20:41

OZZY OSBOURNE Biography Bumped To May
The following report is courtesy of Oliver Duff from Independent.co.uk:

Despite acknowledging that, "it takes me 18 months to read a fucking pamphlet", OZZY OSBOURNE last year agreed to join the ranks of CS Forester, Evelyn Waugh, PG Wodehouse and JD Salinger at publisher Little, Brown, by signing a lucrative deal to write his memoirs. It was to be released in time for our stockings this week.

Unsurprisingly, for a man who has slow-cooked his cortex in adventurous chemicals, there were hitches in collecting the rocker's thoughts. Seven months ago, Pandora reported that Ozzy (busy touring) had missed his deadline, requiring wife Sharon to pen an emergency follow-up to her own autobiography.

The publisher rescheduled his bingeing, bat-biting extravaganza for release on May 1st, 2008.

Read more here.
bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE -   OZZY OSBOURNE - EmptyVen 28 Déc - 22:49

OZZY OSBOURNE Finding Autobiography Difficult

www.DigitalSpy.co.uk has issued the following report from Kimberley Dadds:

OZZY OSBOURNE has been finding it difficult to write his autobiography because he can't remember anything about his past.

The BLACK SABBATH rocker signed a £1 million book deal with publishers Little Brown early last year, but so far he has not written any of it.

A source revealed: "I cannot imagine the book being ready in five months, because so far Ozzy hasn't written anything - he hasn't even got a ghostwriter yet. So it is going to be some time before the book actually appears, if it ever does."

Ozzy recently admitted that his memory has been suffering due to his previous alcohol and drug abuse.

He said: "My memory isn't what it used to be because of the drugs and alcohol I've been living on for the best part of my adult life. I often get asked, 'Is it true you snorted a line of ants?' Knowing me, there's a very good possibility. But do I remember it? No way."

Since Ozzy signed the deal his wife Sharon has written and published two books of her own.
bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE -   OZZY OSBOURNE - EmptySam 29 Déc - 13:18

Gun-Toting Convenience Store Bandit Identifies Self As "OZZY OSBOURNE"

MTV News report:

A man who adopted a rock-star alter ego pulled a gun at a Vancouver, Washington, convenience store on Christmas Eve, after several hours of harassing patrons in the quick stop and other local businesses.

According to Portland, Oregon's KPTV, the man - who has not been identified - called himself "OZZY OSBOURNE" when he pulled out the gun and threatened to shoot a clerk at the convenience store. Paramedics transported the man to a nearby hospital.

Read the full article at MTV News.

Contenu sponsorisé

OZZY OSBOURNE - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE -   OZZY OSBOURNE - Empty

OZZY OSBOURNE -
Page 1 sur 1